The Muppets - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Muppets Reviews

½ August 5, 2016
Majorly plagerises the plot for Blues Brothers.

-Important place will be closed down
-Trying to put a band (team) back together to stop it
-Travel the country assembling people
-Put on a big show, using the money to keep the place open
July 10, 2016
8.5/10
An exceptional take on a Muppets movie that was full of laughs and many outstanding songs. The Muppets also added a few new characters that fit right in with the fun and made the movie very enjoyable throughout. An awesomely enjoyable good time.
½ June 30, 2016
The Muppets is entertaining and will take you back to your childhood if you grew up with the Muppets. The movie is based of the Muppet Show, but you do not need to see any of the episodes to see the movie. The Muppets is hilarious and has an amazing plot. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 16, 2016
The Golden Globes are such snobs to ignore this.
½ June 9, 2016
After a few inconvenient mishaps in the 90s, the Muppets return to lively form in 2011.
May 23, 2016
A shamelessly obscene bastardization of The Muppets! So hideously put together, this exploitation must be a crime.
½ May 1, 2016
muy buena pelicula,muy divertida,jason segel,amy adams, jim parsons,etc.
guau muy buena pelicula mi escena favorita es cuando jack black le pega a gary(jason segel)muy divertida pelicula, la verdad la segunda parte me desepciono un poco
April 23, 2016
The return of the Muppets to the big screen after several years' absence is a sunny delight. With the simplest of stories - the group get back together to put on a show to save their old theatre from demoltion - the film is full of cameos, funny jokes, self-aware performances and some amusing songs.
April 20, 2016
Stupid movie. Just don't watch it. It has nothing like the old ones.
½ April 16, 2016
The Muppets are BACK! Since I was a kid the Muppets have been one of my favorite properties and it is about time that Disney breathed some new life into them. Thankfully Jason Segal nailed it in this excellent reboot of these beloved characters.
½ April 4, 2016
Emotionally driven with memorable characters and it's fair share of quirky moments, The Muppets is everything you would expect and so much more.
March 3, 2016
This is a funny filled film waiting for you and kids!! This was a good movie and great funny parts in the movie I think family and kids will like this movie!!
½ January 20, 2016
A family comedy that shows lots of potential. A great return for the Muppets.
January 3, 2016
I really enjoyed this reboot of the Muppet's franchise. Unlike other Muppet films of the 1970's and 80's it does not try to replicate the cinema of yesteryears but tries for its own thing. A good chunk of the film is spent with The Muppets actually putting on an old fashioned variety show, which fans of the original Muppet Show will love. The resolution of the film is really poorly written however which is probably the only bad part. It's a great movie for fans of the original show though, who should definitely seek it out.
December 31, 2015
Jason Segel successfully and brilliantly brings back the Jim Henson and the Muppets' magic in the most delightful, comedic and wonderful way anyone could have hoped for from past to present generations.
December 1, 2015