The Muppets - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Muppets Reviews

½ January 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ December 15, 2016
Muppets are back and this movie was just ok it had funny moments! My favorite part was the song with Kermit, Miss Piggy the song called the lovers the dreamer and me.
½ December 4, 2016
The Muppets is a cute movie. It is about a Muppet fanatic with some help from his two human compatriots must regroup the Muppet gang to stop an avaricious oil mogul. Amy Adams and Jason Segel give excellent performances. The screenplay is well written. James Bobin did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the adventure and humor.
½ December 2, 2016
Really good full of joy and laughter, very original and heartwarming
½ December 1, 2016
Great movie that was surprisingly funny and heartfelt.
½ November 13, 2016
Really funny! Had some good laughs with this Muppet movie!
November 11, 2016
Best muppets movie of all time,best movie of 2011, and best live action Disney movie.
October 22, 2016
This movie blow my life, is perfect in all senses.
½ October 10, 2016
The Muppets is for sure a great movie for kids (but also for grown ups): genuinely funny, educational and heartfelt.
Jack Black offers in roughly two minutes of appearance one of his most hilarious performances ever.
All in all, a very charming and charismatic movie.
September 23, 2016
Fun and enjoyable reminder of what made The Muppets great.
½ September 19, 2016
this movie brought me back to my childhood
½ September 4, 2016
Nothing will touch the original Muppet Movie, but this film is both the closest thing to a post-Henson comeback that we'll ever see and a love letter to Henson's legacy. When you consider just how lackluster the Muppets became as the years rolled on, this really is a triumph.
½ August 5, 2016
Majorly plagerises the plot for Blues Brothers.

-Important place will be closed down
-Trying to put a band (team) back together to stop it
-Travel the country assembling people
-Put on a big show, using the money to keep the place open
July 10, 2016
8.5/10
An exceptional take on a Muppets movie that was full of laughs and many outstanding songs. The Muppets also added a few new characters that fit right in with the fun and made the movie very enjoyable throughout. An awesomely enjoyable good time.
½ June 30, 2016
The Muppets is entertaining and will take you back to your childhood if you grew up with the Muppets. The movie is based of the Muppet Show, but you do not need to see any of the episodes to see the movie. The Muppets is hilarious and has an amazing plot. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 16, 2016
The Golden Globes are such snobs to ignore this.
½ June 9, 2016
After a few inconvenient mishaps in the 90s, the Muppets return to lively form in 2011.
May 23, 2016
A shamelessly obscene bastardization of The Muppets! So hideously put together, this exploitation must be a crime.
½ May 1, 2016
muy buena pelicula,muy divertida,jason segel,amy adams, jim parsons,etc.
guau muy buena pelicula mi escena favorita es cuando jack black le pega a gary(jason segel)muy divertida pelicula, la verdad la segunda parte me desepciono un poco