The One Reviews

• Sep 17, 2019

Ótimo filme de ação !

Ótimo filme de ação !

• Jul 30, 2019

Huge plot holes throughout. I was actually very entertained though. The movie takes no time almost developing. Action and fight scenes that were obviously inspired by the matrix. Gets outlandish at points but its worth a watch.

• Dec 08, 2018

Very VideoGame like, Jet Li is a great actor but it is overriden by the horrible mechanics and editing.

• Oct 10, 2018

Why its there so much hate for this movie? I enjoyed it. It was fun and the action scenes were great. The only "bad" thing was that it was too short . Also why in a multiverses there were only 125 Jet lis. XD

• Jan 03, 2018

A very underrated movie in the action-sci-fi genre which is loaded with low budget trash. Every couple years the One is an entertaining watch and kind of reminds me of a combination between Robocop vs time cop and the matrix.

• Dec 30, 2017

Terrible film that wastes it's star

Terrible film that wastes it's star

• Oct 25, 2017

A mediocre sci-fi film that had an interesting idea but was run down with too many special effects and was similar to the Matrix. Still fun to watch though.

• Jamie C Super Reviewer
    Sep 03, 2017

Maybe if I watched it when I was 12 I would of loved it but now I'm pushing 30 I have a more sensible review in mind, The action was very over the top and it was ok I suppose, Allot of stunt wire work never appeals to me, I did like the story but the acting was pretty poor from all the cast and Jason Stathams American accent was laughable at times, It's not a terrible movie more of a let down.

• Aug 20, 2017

dumb movie with some cool action and scifi-ish fight scenes. mindless entertainment (about 2 viewings)

• Mar 25, 2017

very good movie aldo has a weird pacing. goes from fast to slow to super fast then a bit slow then super fast. the end its mixed. it is clear since there are just 2 of them they are near god levels. a sequel was not realistic considering one was about to fight to the death on a planet prison and the other one jumped into a random universe to redo his life.