The Switch Reviews

• Jul 09, 2019

Utter garbage. The plot is sick. And people enjoy this tragedy of a "comedy"? You people have worms for brains.

• Apr 01, 2019

A nice relaxing feel-good movie!

A nice relaxing feel-good movie!

• Mar 12, 2019

A movie I wouldn’t usually watch. Watched it with my wife .. was ok but a flat story and not an Oscar contender that’s for sure . Almost sad seeing some of these supporting actors do this movie. Imo.

• Feb 18, 2019

Rising action, the end. No climax, no drama, no real plot. Two great actors with decent chemistry wasted on a boring script with zero romance and only two or three laughs.

• Feb 14, 2019

Super sweet movie despute the subject matter being so peculiar. I love the chemistry between the actors and apparent genuine nature of their relationships.

• Jan 15, 2019

Sooooo cute. My heart is warmer after watching this movie.

Sooooo cute. My heart is warmer after watching this movie.

• Jul 04, 2018

Love this movie. Love the chemistry. Love the premise. It’s a classic.

Love this movie. Love the chemistry. Love the premise. It’s a classic.

• Jun 18, 2018

Another generic rom-com where Jennifer Aniston is Rachel from Friends and Jason Bateman plays an intelligent, neurotic guy in the friend zone. Not much growth for either actor, which is especially irritating for fans of Jennifer Aniston since the best roles she's ever played, "The Good Girl" and "Friends with Money," she played someone insecure and flawed. She needs to stretch more. The story, which actually improves in the last 30 minutes, begins poorly, jumps right to the premise without any character build-up and then drags on through unnecessary drama until it finally saves itself with a rather sweet ending. The saving grace in this movie is Thomas Robinson, the child Jason and Jennifer share. He actually played a neurotic young Jason Bateman better than I think Jason Bateman could have played himself.

• Feb 25, 2018

Bateman's performance of Wally is so good that he makes it almost impossible to give this movie a bad rating. Watch it for Wally.

• Jan 13, 2018

look at us.. The Switch It takes way too much time to get to the point and works more than enough on its characters but then this is no mere ordinary rom-com; its worth a try.