Thirteen Ghosts (13 Ghosts) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Thirteen Ghosts (13 Ghosts) Reviews

June 22, 2016
I'm pretty sure that filming yourself trying to shave your balls in a car driving on a street full of pot holes would be a better horror movie than this one. Effects are okay, but the plot is not exciting and typically not all that scary.
½ June 7, 2016
Predictable, Silly and not scary but worth a watch.
June 2, 2016
one of the best movies of all time man I'm telling yah you have to see it
May 25, 2016
i love this movie! I've been watching it since i was 3.
½ May 21, 2016
Thirteen Ghosts is a garbled mess of a film that it is incoherently terrible. The story makes absolutely no sense and the acting is pretty substandard. It does fit in that category of "so bad it's good" which is the only reason you may want to give it a chance. I will say that I haven't laughed as hard as I did during some of the kills in a long time.
May 5, 2016
A movie with so much creativity on it's ghosts and sets with a lot of acting talent. But it fails to deliver a memorable experience. What could have been!
½ April 26, 2016
Obnoxious, headache inducing, void of substance, poorly written, and hideous... All things I hate about Thir13en Ghosts.
February 18, 2016
One of my guilty pleasure films. Ranks up there with Showgirls and Jawbreaker. Movies that are so incredibly bad, they're so much fun to watch and mercilessly ridicule.
½ January 21, 2016
It's pretty cool and interesting. Not sure why it was rated so badly. Not scary but interesting.
½ December 25, 2015
One of the better horror movies. They never have a lot of substance but the execution on the horror is fantastic.
½ November 26, 2015
Well made film but not scary or entertaining enough.
November 16, 2015
03.05.2002,
16.11.2015
October 29, 2015
10/27/2015: Meh. A bit disappointing since I thought the idea was pretty good. Shannon Elizabeth also didn't have a big enough role. It wasn't scary or full of gore, nor was it psychologically scary, so it missed in all areas.
½ October 4, 2015
An astounding production design. Thirteen Ghosts is not scary but the ghosts are as awesome as a horror fan can desire.
September 21, 2015
A horror guilty pleasure at it's finest! A-
September 5, 2015
We thought this was an excellent movie with great suspense and scary thrills. The ending could have been better, but, if you like old-school scary films, this one is terrific.
August 5, 2015
The old Dark Castle Entertainment revival films are a mixed bag, but this one is fun for Matthew Lillard's character and some of the visuals are nice and creepy, just don't expect too much, y'know?

Works best as light-hearted horror fare for a late night viewing, with some nice kills and some amusing/corny moments to poke fun at.

Rental?
½ August 3, 2015
Judge me all you want, but I still love this corny, ridiculous FX fest. Thirteen Ghosts hearkens back to the age of "fun" horror and is too old to be influenced by the mean-spirited horror we're subjected to now.
½ August 2, 2015
Overall concept is Good, But director didn`t make it on Screen
½ July 6, 2015
Scared the hell out of me as a child.