The Time Traveler's Wife - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Time Traveler's Wife Reviews

March 10, 2018
He was a very lovely story I never reading the book I still enjoyed the cinematics his heart and what he stood for as a man trying to hold his family together strange of genes kept him from Living a normal life
½ March 4, 2018
The stars are for the book, which quite transcends the chick-lit genre. Actually, the stars are an homage to the book, the experience of which is revoked by the film, which otherwise would be considerably less complex and effective. Do consider reading the book, whatever your gender for orientation.
February 11, 2018
This film is so amazing. Just wonder why the score of film is so low
February 4, 2018
Of course this movie can be rated low by those that have not lost a partner who died. But to those of us who have, this movie hits home on many points. If time travel was possible we could do away with the should have, could have, would have thoughts we are tortured by after our beloved dies. We could travel back and take care of those questions like in this m ovie. Tihese thoughts, questions will of course be luiost on those that have not lost their partner to death. This movie brings forth the what if possibilities that we, the bereaved face every day. It is spot on.
January 8, 2018
Love this movie! Was rewatching it an wanted to see it's rating... Can't believe it is so low.
October 9, 2017
Wonderful music and terrible script
½ September 17, 2017
This movie has so much to cram in that it's amazing that it is as coherent as it is. A nicely filmed bitter sweet original time-travel movie that is funny, dark and serious all at the same time.
August 12, 2017
Beauriful movie. And clever concept
½ July 7, 2017
Bonzinho. Nada excepcional, nada ruim demais.
June 17, 2017
A deeply touching end. Looove Eric & Rachel !
March 30, 2017
I think the idea was really interesting, it could have been amazing tragic love story. I don't know whether the real problem is in the book or it's just a movie that could not move me. The pace was too quick - less action and more in depth investigation in their relationship would have saved this movie. Such a pity.
March 21, 2017
Sounds quite a bit like the awesome T.V. show Journeyman... hm... will it live up to that standard though?
February 5, 2017
i have to read the book first!!
January 24, 2017
very romantic and beautiful! I might read the book later some time!
December 31, 2016
It's good movie to watch
December 28, 2016
it was pretty damn good. Shoulda finished the book before going though :P
September 19, 2016
The Time Travelers Wife is a pleasant enough film. It's got all the warm and fuzzies, largely courtesy of its two leads, Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams, with a cute little fantastical element to differentiate it from the billion other romcoms out there. As a stand alone film, this could have been acceptable as a nice diversion. When placed beside its source material, however, it falls so woefully short that it's hard to watch the film and not question why the studio even entertained the possibility of making this film in the first place. The answer, of course, is money and as the end result isn't a complete mess, it's hard to fault them. It is a shame that the complexities of the novel never make it to the screen, as Claire and Henry are reduced to their lowest common denominator and their lives become nothing but Henry's condition that pulls him through time at inopportune moments. Judging the film on its own merits, it's worth a look if you come across it on Netflix, but make sure you read the book first.
September 10, 2016
although the acting was impressive i felt that the concept made it difficult to keep up with the movie
September 8, 2016
Anyone see this yet?
August 22, 2016
I thought it was good but nothing to write home about