Total Recall - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Total Recall Reviews

½ February 17, 2018
Horrible in many ways, good in some. Good enough to get this score, it looks like.
February 12, 2018
A thing of scifi beauty.
February 11, 2018
great sci-fi adventure
February 10, 2018
good for the genre, good effects
January 21, 2018
Looks not too serious at first sight, but has amazing smarts and psychological depth, together with entertainment. A summit of human production in its kind
January 1, 2018
This is a fun sci fi action movie. If you are a sci fi buff you will certainly enjoy the movie and the ending is great...which is so rare in this genre. Acting is solid...it is Schwarzenegger so you are not getting Amazing acting but certainly a killer action hero. The story is excellent and screen writing is above average. I definitely recommend it.
½ December 27, 2017
Movie shows well developed plot with lots of intriguing twists that you don't expect. Great movie for its time.
December 12, 2017
It's a great movie Campy but great. Enjoy it!
½ November 5, 2017
Visually creative through the use of amazingly original blueprints of technology, graphic alien designs, weapons, violence, bloody fights and Martian civilization, the elements of surprise and resistance against dystopian illusion of happiness in a rather bleak, devastating planet of death makes this a sci-fi classic.
TOTAL RECALL is the only Schwarzenegger movie to not be directed by James Cameron that is comparable by quality to the Terminator movies thanks to the great artistic graphics and Jerry Goldsmith's genius music score.
October 7, 2017
Rarely do you get a movie that is action packed and makes you think. And this movie does it so perfectly. 10/10
September 30, 2017
One of my favorite movies of all time! 10/10
September 29, 2017
This is definitely one of the greatest sci-fi/action movies ever. It's got everything from action, to comedy, to sci-fi, and more. My favorite Schwarzenegger film.

10/10
August 24, 2017
this is sci-fi cult movie now nobody can defeat this hardcore action movie with full of dead corps
½ August 21, 2017
A Scifi Classic . . .
½ August 10, 2017
Pretty good action packed movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. When I found out that this movie is a classic, I am the judge of that and it's not a classic, I'll probably most likely forget about this movie in t minus 2 days. It's your ordinary old forgettable action movie that's meh, people may praise this movie but I don't.
August 6, 2017
A unique story, with visuals ahead of its time, Totall Recall is one of Schwarzenegger's best films ever and is a quotable classic.
August 5, 2017
a classic one of the best SCI fi movies ever
August 3, 2017
LOVE THIS MOVIE! Grew up watching it with my grandparents! Was one of their favorites as well :D
July 27, 2017
"TWO WEEKS!!"
Big time mind trip movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Excellent work. Unintentionally funny at times. Still don't get the movie but I always enjoy watching this movie-great special effects.
July 18, 2017
A very good but slightly confusing storyline. The action is good but cheesy. The acting is bad but it gets the job done for this type of movie. Overall a better than average movie.