Total Recall - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Total Recall Reviews

½ April 27, 2017
Bursting with style, imagination, great action and a fantastical twisting plot, this is one great rollercoaster ride of a movie. The violence may be cartoonishly over the top and the expletives a little too frequent - but this is the perfect Arnie vehicle and a very entertaining one.
April 26, 2017
A great one, my favourite Schwarzenegger
½ April 14, 2017
Smarter than your typical Schwarzenegger flick. Verhoeven improves on Robocop with a fantastic script from the group that brought us Alien and brings to the material some biting satire on corporate America.
½ April 10, 2017
Review (1~5)

#Content: Script 4 | Acting 3 | Cinematography 4 | Film Editing 4

#Visual: Costume Design 4 | Makeup & Hairstyling 4 | Scenic Design 4 | Lighting 3 | Visual Effects 3

#Sound: Score & Soundtracks 3 | Sound Editing & Mixing 4

#Overall (1~10): 7
½ March 27, 2017
You are what you do. A man is defined by his actions; not by his memories. Oh yes!!
March 7, 2017
Not one minute is wasted in this Verhoeven mish-mash of smart and dumb.
February 15, 2017
Great plot! I enjoyed it!
February 10, 2017
Violent, humorous, visually impressive for its time, and complex. A rare type of sci-fi movie even for today.
February 2, 2017
This is the second best movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and it's one of my all-time favorite movies. The action sequences are perfect, the setting is great, the acting from the cast is awesome, and it is a very creative movie. I love and recommend it.
½ January 19, 2017
This movie is awesome on so many levels! Love, love, loved this as a youngster.
½ January 14, 2017
Despite poor direction, ah-nold makes this very watchable, even re-watchable.
January 3, 2017
A Scifi Classic . . .
October 30, 2016
You think this is the real Quaid? It is.
September 18, 2016
A sci-fi instant classic with Arnold Schwarzenegger!
September 8, 2016
Awesome movie. Very imaginative and clever. Sci fi of the best quality.
August 9, 2016
its ok for late night tv
jamrcla
July 29, 2016
Not the average Arnold action film it's got allot of story to tell and the first half was gripping but it got silly and very wierd, Some good shoot outs but a very strange film.
July 21, 2016
Get ready for the ride of your life. cause like, theres gonna be more rides, definitely, like driving your car everyday to work and Burger-Kings and, you remember the night at the carnival when you really wanted to kiss that Tiffany chick like super, and you bought tickets for the ferris wheel and she didn't even talk til you were to the very top. and now that i think of the title, it reminds me when i was calling her around midnight after halloween and she kept sending me to voicemail, but i didn't leave no message cause i aint no stalker, and i knew she forwarded me to voicemail too, the cunt, cause it only rand two and a half times. and i like, kept calling and calling but nothing. that was such a total recall. and what a total skank. and so Schwarziniggers fuckin this broad who looks like Sharon Stone and he gets all pussy-like and turns her over sideways and looks teary talkin bout how he aint never been to mars. fuck him. i aint been neither. i aint probably even seen movies about mars, but id be happier with tonsils grindin on Sharon Stone clit than a fucking red planet with not even enough water to drench her pussy back to full health after im done with it. and then he goes to his therapist and tells him he has dreams of running around on mars and Dr. Kats is like, "if you wanna go to mars, set up an appointment. but hes like, "fuck that" and machine guns more people than i've seen have sex in my life and then after he gets there, Urkle with a laser pointer drives him to mars bars in a fag cab. and this chick with three beautiful muffin bags and Schwarzinigger don't even suck one. anyway she gets shot and milk is spilling on the highway drowning possums and shit. but the capper is the guy in the mars lab basement talkin about "the key to quenching martians thirst is the red water" and he pulls up his shirt and this blackhead on his chest got so big that its letting out air at a speed where it sounds like words. that made me laugh and i was reminded of deaf retard #2 from The Ringer when he was trying to call for help.
½ June 27, 2016
Former secret agent has a memory chip and goes to Mars to find his true identity in this sci fi classic.