Total Recall - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Total Recall Reviews

April 17, 2018
It's the mix between a typical Schwarzenegger movie and a big sci-fi movie.

As even the smallest science fiction should know what her film on a novel by Philipp K Dick.
But that's why we are not here but the question is how good is this movie?
The whole movie would make you a good quiet tone that could break anytime because you just know that Arnold is being hunted and anyone could be against alone or a traitor.
 this is a movie that has just those things that the garden movie recommend to me feeling and excitement.
I do not have to mention that the movie is just super awesome but the fact that it still does so many things right is just what makes my favorite science fiction movie and song to be so special.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is again called "Balls to the wall action" and one liners. Although we're supposed to be running a 6.5 foot tall but the pictures with an Austrian accent are meant to be a secret agent, the film addresses how ridiculous this premise is and plays with it and does not work that well, in the end you believe it.
Sharon Stone is hotter than glowing coals on the Oak wood barbecue and has simply nailed the role of the Naughty Bitch.
Simply the fact that everyone in this film has done such a good job makes it a unique experience.
Defects are pretty cheese in some places because the backgrounds of Mars are not that real and some of the animatronic dolls look like mannequins.
But everything has such a little 80's charm with it that it just does not bother you.
Fun I violence is as it is of course for Paul Verhoeven heard exaggerated and cartoony but that's intentional because he makes a statement in this way.

With a budget of $ 50-65 million, Total Recall was one of the most expensive films produced at the time of its release, despite the estimates of the
Production budgets vary and whether it ever actually kept the record is not certain. (I do not think so.)

The film initially received an X rating. Violence was trimmed and various camera angles were used in the over-the-top scenes for an R rating. (I believe immediately)

And it's just really unusual to see Arnold Schwarzenegger in a serious movie and twice as impressive to associate him with such a quiet first night in a clever movie that is even more obvious because you just do not know until the end Dream is or real or not, or does it really matter, I really think that's one of the movies they use more often at school times, both on film schools and on normal already is really a movie of the time that you can not do it all Judging by the look if I know that the message is still the intention of the movie but that is also a central theme that you should keep in mind while watching this movie the actors are great the effects are just fun and I can Do not tell yourself if he is an agent or not and that's just the main reason why I watch the movie again and again the fun is the corner thing the violence and the sayings are the reason why I want to watch the movie again and again.
½ April 15, 2018
Creative and packed with action
March 19, 2018
Intrinsically Verhoeven, Total Recall is a film from my youth that I probably shouldn't have been watching quite as early as I did, but that I still love to this day. All the practical effects, exquisite violence & nudity and provocative sci-fi themes you've come to expect from this sort of thing, but twists and turns that start just five minutes in and keep running all the way through to the end. Total Recall is a must-see.
½ March 9, 2018
A Very Good SCI FI Movie
½ February 24, 2018
1001 movies to see before you die.
½ February 17, 2018
Horrible in many ways, good in some. Good enough to get this score, it looks like.
February 12, 2018
A thing of scifi beauty.
February 11, 2018
great sci-fi adventure
February 10, 2018
good for the genre, good effects
January 21, 2018
Looks not too serious at first sight, but has amazing smarts and psychological depth, together with entertainment. A summit of human production in its kind
January 1, 2018
This is a fun sci fi action movie. If you are a sci fi buff you will certainly enjoy the movie and the ending is great...which is so rare in this genre. Acting is solid...it is Schwarzenegger so you are not getting Amazing acting but certainly a killer action hero. The story is excellent and screen writing is above average. I definitely recommend it.
½ December 27, 2017
Movie shows well developed plot with lots of intriguing twists that you don't expect. Great movie for its time.
December 12, 2017
It's a great movie Campy but great. Enjoy it!
½ November 5, 2017
Visually creative through the use of amazingly original blueprints of technology, graphic alien designs, weapons, violence, bloody fights and Martian civilization, the elements of surprise and resistance against dystopian illusion of happiness in a rather bleak, devastating planet of death makes this a sci-fi classic.
TOTAL RECALL is the only Schwarzenegger movie to not be directed by James Cameron that is comparable by quality to the Terminator movies thanks to the great artistic graphics and Jerry Goldsmith's genius music score.
October 7, 2017
Rarely do you get a movie that is action packed and makes you think. And this movie does it so perfectly. 10/10
September 30, 2017
One of my favorite movies of all time! 10/10
September 29, 2017
This is definitely one of the greatest sci-fi/action movies ever. It's got everything from action, to comedy, to sci-fi, and more. My favorite Schwarzenegger film.

10/10
August 24, 2017
this is sci-fi cult movie now nobody can defeat this hardcore action movie with full of dead corps
½ August 21, 2017
A Scifi Classic . . .
½ August 10, 2017
Pretty good action packed movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. When I found out that this movie is a classic, I am the judge of that and it's not a classic, I'll probably most likely forget about this movie in t minus 2 days. It's your ordinary old forgettable action movie that's meh, people may praise this movie but I don't.