Transporter 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Transporter 3 Reviews

May 15, 2016
Stupid pointless but fun to watch
½ November 24, 2008
The bigger the plot, the worse the film.
½ April 19, 2016
Actually can't quite remember it, so that might tell you something.
April 8, 2016
better then the second, not as good as the first. at least they put him back in the car for most of the film. interesting idea with the car plotline and details as well.
½ December 3, 2008
not as good as the first two... but the third one is always like that
March 29, 2009
Better than the first I would say and definately worth a watch for the fight sequences
½ June 21, 2011
Not as good as the first two but still good, A little silly but the whole series is, And why change what works.
March 8, 2013
Why is Megaton allowed to direct movies? He mistakes bad cinematography, bad camera work, and headache-inducing flash cuts for appealing cinema. It's the longest entry and it's apparent while watching as the movie drags on for most of it's runtime, confusing common interest with romance. Knepper is a nice addition though.
½ December 10, 2015
otra vez cayendo en secuelas inesesarias y esta es re inesesaria
November 29, 2008
Terrible direction, awful casting, and downright out-of-character choices really ruin what should have been the best in the series. I love the idea of him almost literally being tied to the car and Statham is fantastic in this role. Still fun to watch, but I can't say I watch it without fast forwarding some bits
October 1, 2012
theres something missing here.... oh yeah!!!! action.
September 2, 2015
Transporter 3 delivers over the top action, but minus most of the fun of the previous two installments!
August 18, 2015
This film, tells the story of Frank(Statham) being put to sleep or framed to so that the Frank has a band on him. It seams that he was asked to do a job in the first or second film, and he refused. And as such his past has come to haunt him. So as such he is now under surveillance with a bracelet.

While there was plenny of action in it, no doubt, and the skills as I said in the previous sequel is spectacular. However with this sequel, I found the plot slightly confusing. There was the Minister, his daughter, then the guy who was with the daughter at the beginning, and the baddies. Now I can't connect the baddies and the Minister. To do with Environment????
½ July 14, 2015
"Go! you're gonna get me killed".

I wanted something brainless when I decided to watch this and I got it what I asked for I guess. Loud noises, punching, kicking and angry faces. Oh and a stupid story that is as flat as a piece of bread. Despite it delivering brainless action I expect it to be exciting, slightly over the top, ridiculous. Entertainment is name of the game this isn't a complex plot with detailed characters. Nor does it have to be.

The third film in a series that is known for ridiculous thrill rides 'Transporter 3' sees 'Frank' (Jason Statham) locked in a deal with a man named 'Johnson' (Robert Knepper) to transport a package to 'Budapest' for reasons that are unclear. He's working for someone else and it has something to do with clean energy but it's never explained well enough. How does he keep ass-kicking 'Frank' under his thumb? with a explosive military bracelet of course - so if they strays too far form the car it explodes.

Al that should be asked of action movies is a coherent plot and some exciting action. It tries, believe me it tries but it doesn't come close to succeeding. Everything is all so very vague and makes out the hero to be dumb as a post when it takes him 3/4 of the movie to realise what the cargo is. Equally the action sequences fizzle, the variety is admirable; cars, hand to hand combat and trains thrown in. But unless it's shot in a quick exciting manner it's useless. There are some characters that promise to be of some impact but it all boils down to two people and their importance quickly becomes non-existent.

Transporter 3' may well be a film that the fans of the first two love, not me. It's nothing more than a series of passable action scenes and an incoherent plot. With stop start pacing bumbling all the information out at once. I do have to point out it's not a total disaster I got some enjoyment out of it. it just clearly overreached - massively. Dialled back a little and it could have been more.
June 2, 2015
I enjoyed the first transporter movie, I have not seen the second but number three has the plot of a cartoon but the action is enjoyable. I only watch this movie only for the action
July 4, 2015
These films keep things interesting by staying slightly left of clich├ę.
½ May 13, 2015
This one was the most boring in the series....it was too serious!!!!­???
April 15, 2009
really good film but not as good as the first one
½ January 29, 2015
After a while it just feels like you're watching the same thing over and over again. Full review later.
December 23, 2014
Not as good as the previous two.