Trucks Reviews

• Feb 06, 2020

It's an off brand of Maximum Overdrive. The acting is a little B- but the story line is good. I'd of upgraded the sound quality a little more. The only part of the story I didn't like was Abby's dad took off on the bike with Abby they find her but never really figure out what happened to him. 3.5 stars. Maximum Overdrive definitely got a 5 star.

• Nov 19, 2019

Trucks may be a bad movie, however it's pretty entertaining, I don't know why it never got a sequel or at least a remake, but I hope it will get one in the future.

• Oct 04, 2019

There were some likeable characters. There were one or two good scenes surrounded by a couple dozen bad ones. It was poorly shot and boing. Stephen King directed Maximum Overdrive. Why try to do it again?

• Oct 02, 2019

Hilariously bad! The remote control truck seen had me crying i was laughing so hard.

• Sep 20, 2018

1.5/5, This remake is more competent movie than the original, but less entertaining.

• Jul 18, 2018

Good moive and better moive then maximum overdrive

Good moive and better moive then maximum overdrive

• Jan 18, 2017

Boring, predictable...*yawn.*

Boring, predictable...*yawn.*

• Nov 19, 2016

Stephen King's "Maximum Overdrive" got remade into this weak TV movie. The original film isn't exactly a classic, though I do have a soft spot for it, so it's kind of surprising a remake would have been made. This film lacks the attack on humans by any and all electronic devices, and instead focuses pretty much on just trucks laying siege to a small group trapped in a diner. This film also doesn't feature nearly as memorable of a cast. Timothy Busfield and Brenda Bakke were the only cast members who I'd heard of, and neither is as cool or as memorable as Emilio Estevez, Pat Hingle, or Yeardley Smith, Even if King dubbed his version a "moron movie" it was still better than this one which is also dumb but also not very fun either.

• Nov 12, 2016

Truly bizarre movie and not in a good way. Random boring stuff is interspersed with gratuitous violence. Dull, dull, dull. Maximum Overdrive is so much better though that's not hard to do with a stinker of film like this one...

• Jun 13, 2016

Driverless trucks terrorize a small town.

Driverless trucks terrorize a small town.