Van Helsing - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Van Helsing Reviews

March 20, 2017
Crap, bullshit. Stephen Sommers is the worst kind of director: does nothing for a few years as he lives off the earnings of his last project, then out of the blue produces a hugely successful but god-awful flick, only to disappear again having racked in his millions. He's not a film-maker, he's a film-raper. The poor character use and terrible acting completely suffocate this film from start to finish.
Robbanflix
February 4, 2017
One great vampire / monster movie and good actors :)
½ January 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 25, 2016
Idc what the rating says, I've loved this movie for forever. It's so much fun! And the music is amazingly addictive. Just listen!
½ November 20, 2016
I know it's campy, but I liked this movie. Similar to the Mummy in embracing the story and going for it. Fun action fantasy.
November 1, 2016
great movie after follow up from the cartoon version prequel.
½ October 15, 2016
Hideous waste of time and talent. Everything that can go wrong went wrong and how.
October 13, 2016
This movie is really unfairly panned. It was entertaining, fun and worth watching more than once. It feels like most critics jumped on the hater bandwagon and
didn't really give this a chance. Why would Hellboy (a movie I also like) be
considered so fresh, and this one so rotten? Makes no sense. Sure the CGI
can be a little much at times, but the costumes, humor, sets and story more
than make up for that.
September 28, 2016
Watch it.

In my opinion i really enjoyed this movie. A lot of people get it mistaken for a horror flick, which it isn't. Hugh Jackman Sank into the role, killing it like usual. Kate Beckinsale on the other hand, wasn't great. Her acting wasn't on point, and was just plain sloppy. I would watch this movie. It's never gonna be your favorite or incredible! But I've seen this movie a couple times, and it is very entertaining.
½ September 28, 2016
This is one of my favorite creature movies!!! I don't understand the hatred of people. There are far more worst movies and people worship them.
September 20, 2016
I don't know why so many people shit on this masterpiece. This Japanese anime movie is top notch and I can't find anything to complain about. The CGI was so realistic I couldn't see the difference between the CGI and real life. The acting preformed by the one who played Dracula deserves 912836371% too btw. If Bram Stoker was alive and saw that conformance, he would probably burn his version of Dracula in shame. Overall, this has got to be the best vampire movie ever created and deserves the perfect score of 100/100.
September 16, 2016
A good comfort food movie.
September 16, 2016
One of the best films of 2004! One of my favorite movies ever!!
August 15, 2016
A fun yet dark campy gothic adventure film.
½ August 14, 2016
A fun movie to watch.
It's my guilty pleasure, a movie with actor who realy work with what they get.
The script itself might not be the strong point since some of the lines are poorly delivered but it makes up for it with some fun parts and action. Yes it feels like a horror house atraction sometimes BUT to it's defence, it has some interessting angles of the hole van helsing theme
August 13, 2016
8/13/2016: Disappointing. Even with Jackman and Beckinsale this movie just didn't deliver.
½ August 8, 2016
Quite liked this movie, and I still like it.
June 28, 2016
Bored with the same stuff for the last two hours.
June 18, 2016
I love this movie, it is old and yet can not stop watching it, the action is great and the story is legendary. too bad that at the time of realise the dumb criticts ruin for a 2nd part.
½ June 3, 2016
some horrific attacking, bad accents galore and Hugh Jackmans worse role