The Wedding Singer Reviews

• Nov 12, 2020

An absolute classic movie. Like some of Sandler's best movies, the soundtrack is amazing. He also shares a lot of his natural singing talent - and his ability to sing funny songs as well. He brings a lot of his youthful charm to the role. This movie exemplifies why Sandler and Drew Barrymore went on to make several more enjoyable romcoms together - they had real chemistry and similar talents.

• Nov 02, 2020

Besides Uncut Gems and maybe Punch Drunk Love and maybe Spanglish and maybe Hubie Halloween this is my fave Sandler movie. Can you really hate him so much for trying to have some good-natured laughs? All he ever did was try to put a smile on a face or 2 and people trash and scorn him. His only weakness was caring about other people too much!!!!

• Oct 25, 2020

A perfect comedy that will be watched forver

A perfect comedy that will be watched forver

• Oct 19, 2020

I liked this movie. Definitely isn’t going to be as memorable as the other early Sandler classics but still nice none the less. It was pretty obvious the direction the movie was gonna go from about 15 min in . 3.0

• Sep 26, 2020

Not a fan of most rom coms. They always make me feel a little uncomfortable. The Wedding Singer is cringy but in a self aware way. The cast of weirdos is perfect, I love every single character.

• Sep 15, 2020

A great throwback to the eighties with its catchy soundtrack, set pieces, and costumes. The characters were likeable and were bolstered by great acting but it was Adam Sandler who really put it all out there as Robbie Hart. The on-screen chemistry between Barrymore and Sandler was amazing, making this one of the sweetest romantic comedies I've ever seen.

• Sep 06, 2020

Pretty mediocre romantic comedy starring Adam Sandler and drew barrymore.

Pretty mediocre romantic comedy starring Adam Sandler and drew barrymore.

• Jul 06, 2020

Surprisingly sweet a lot of fun and Sandler restrains his worst instincts.

Surprisingly sweet a lot of fun and Sandler restrains his worst instincts.

• Jun 30, 2020

Is it worth $6.99 at Amazon?! Absolutely! I'd pay even more for this. I love this film... and it has Steve Buscemi AND "Billy Idol as himself..." Even the review at blu-ray(dot)com says, "It's worth mentioning that, in a direct comparison, the high definition presentation outclasses its standard DVD counterpart in every conceivable way. " Maybe I'm really weird (I am) but that seems reason enough to pick this up... especially if there'll never be an Upgrade.

• Jun 10, 2020

Not as amusing as expected, but 'The Wedding Singer' is an enjoyable enough watch. Adam Sandler is good as Robbie, with Drew Barrymore fitting in nicely as Julia. They certainly do have noticeable chemistry. Christine Taylor (Holly) and Alexis Arquette (George) are decent supports, also. I had predicted extra laughs and, given how the film plays out, a more romantic feel to things. It's all fine though, I felt entertained to a satisfactory level. The music is well chosen, credit to Teddy Castellucci. I like Sandler and Barrymore better in 'Blended', but this production does leave positive thoughts.