Without a Paddle - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Without a Paddle Reviews

July 16, 2016
Watched this last night. Such a funny comedy!
July 14, 2016
An enjoyable and funny bromance comedy thanks to it's well matched leads.
July 8, 2016
A great movie with great laughs
March 26, 2016
When I first saw this movie I laughed my butt off and I just really enjoyed this movie
February 3, 2016
i really enjoyed this movie because of its sense of humour. this movie reminds me of me and my friends and something that we would do. i have watched this movie over 10 times and still enjoy it.
½ October 15, 2015
I guess this is one of those "guilty pleasures" that I have. I've always had a thing for 'Without a Paddle.' It's not one of those movies that you'll have stomach cramps from laughter but it's not completely dead either. I like how the three leads mix, especially Matthew Lillard and Dax Shepard. Overall it's a decent movie and good enough to watch.
October 12, 2015
Just good, old fashioned, stupid, brain-less comedy.
½ October 9, 2015
Man gets spooned by bear, men spoon each other. Seth Green has pnigophobia
September 27, 2015
A pleasant surprise!
½ September 15, 2015
This wasn't as bad as expected. Seth Green character was actually quite entertaining. The others were pretty standard. Nothing memorable in terms of the capers they get into. Some of the more promising situations I feel were missed opportunities e.g. the burning of the weed field.
September 2, 2015
Bizarrely funny and frustrating at the same time
August 17, 2015
Without a Paddle is probably one of the most quotable movies out there, and it helps that there actually is some depth to the story. It isn't raunchy comedy, its flat-out laughs that keep on coming.
August 12, 2015
Wouldn't say this is a particularly memorable film but what I do remember is that it was mildly amusing for 90 minutes. I'd say it's like a leaner version of the goonies, which is missing a huge slice of entertainment. Aimed at a slightly more adolescent audience, it has several sexual references, choice language, greater violence, but a similar plot - a group of school friends going in search of treasure. In all honesty, there's not a great deal more to say on this, and even Wikipedia managed to sum it up in a single paragraph. The main thing I've taken from this is a loving for the rocked up version of Louis Armstrong's 'What a Wonderful World', but the rest was merely a slice of fun that won't be relived in a hurry. Given the actors, there was perhaps the potential to provide a greater number of laughs but I feel that its failure to amuse is more likely a sign of me growing out of the maturity bracket that this was actually targeting. 20 years ago maybe, but not now!
½ August 3, 2015
I don't care how stupid this movie is. I personally enjoyed it. There are VERY stupid parts, and there really is nothing special about it, just for some reason it worked.
July 29, 2015
The one or two laughs in this comedy are just not enough.
May 31, 2015
14%? Come on, this wasn't supposed to be Citizen Kane.
½ May 30, 2015
don't waste your time watching this movie
½ April 27, 2015
I have to be honest, the top reason that I wanted to see this movie was to check out Seth Green in his tighty whities! I went to the theaters and bought this on DVD. Seth Green is one of the hottest celebs out there, and I probably wouldn't have enjoyed the movie as much if he weren't in it. The plot is decent enough, but the tighty whities Seth Green wears is more interesting! No, I am NOT making this up!
½ April 10, 2015
Pretty bad movie. It has the potential to be a good movie with its three hilarious leads and decent idea, unfortunately, the script sucks, the majority of the jokes aren't funny, and the direction is pretty poor.
½ February 14, 2015
Three friends go looking for DB Coopers money. What happens along the way becomes a hilarious adventure. Sure, the plot is predictable but the jokes are funny and Burt Reynolds makes a funny cameo.