Reviews

• Kevin M. W Super Reviewer
    Apr 04, 2021

With a booming soundtrack from the 1980s, this is just a bit more than an afternoon high school special (read: boobies) as the arrogant, drugged-out, local punks are made to pay (read: horrible burning death) for breaking up a burgeoning young romance. Thirteen years earlier Clint Eastwood's High Plains Drifter covered the same ground only better. But he didn't have drag races in the desert, did he?

• Jan 27, 2021

Great movie lots of action. Cool cars.

Great movie lots of action. Cool cars.

• Jan 11, 2021

Fast and Furious meets The Crow is the best way to describe this movie and I absolutely loved it. Awesome music soundtrack, the cars are fantastic and even the races. Story is basic but one of the best Charlie Sheen films to watch. Had I listened to the critics on this site half of the movies I wouldnt have watched, lets just say I am glad I have a mind of my own as this movie kicks ass.

• Jul 24, 2020

It has 80's written all over it and it couldn't be prouder of that. A pretty good film for fans of 80s madness that this film exhibits

• Jan 19, 2020

Nostalgic classics - not really convincing plot, directing's not that genius, but all together it's something from childhood, which makes it kinda sweet.

• Dec 18, 2019

It’s a movie that has great characters, great cars, great action scenes, and great acting, I recommend for someone looking for a racing horror action movie.

• Nov 25, 2019

A guilty pleasure, indulged in teenage boy fantasies (who seems the only audience here). Car revenge flick with plenty of scantily clad girls, car races, 80s rock soundtrack, awful story and one-dimensional villains.

• Nov 01, 2019

One of my all-time favorites. Some parts might not be the greatest but the action sequences are awesome. I have loved this movie since I was a young boy.

• Sep 20, 2019

Good fun 80's flick.

Good fun 80's flick.

• Sep 12, 2019

This is a CULT Classic, I love this movie, not to be taken full seriously the Car is the central character which looks amazing even by today's standards, Charlie Sheen is now a legend this is a car movie, the chases, races, crashes and Arizona, Sherilyn is the Babe, Nick is the Bad Guy and Randy is the Cop, the music ticks good, cheesy acting