Arrow: Season 4 Reviews

• 1d ago

Worst season of arrow. Damien Darhk was a horrible villain who you didn't give two shits about, and this show turned more into a love story than a vigilante story. It was bad

• Jul 18, 2019

this is the worst season out of Arrow up to season 4 the episodes r boring and the characters r such douchebags Felicity whines bcuz Oliver kept a secret and she gets butthurt the worst character dies (Laurel) which is the best thing that could happen the best character in thorn WHOLE season is the main Villain Damien Darhk he actually is kinda funny and the thing that I hate bout Arrow is they always r arguing who is gonna give their life and it's just a big waste of time

• Jun 03, 2019

Not bad, but things felt a bit of a stretch this season. I kinda loved the campiness and singular villainy of Damian Dahrk, but that and the magic/meta takes away some of Arrow's gritty realness I enjoyed.

• Apr 03, 2019

this is a bad season

this is a bad season

• Mar 29, 2019

Here is where the show lost me! The bare knuckle, no-holds-barred, weapons allowed, duel to the death (in the season finale) between Dhark and Queen should have been more brutal and longer! There was supposed to be such pure murderous hatred between these two characters, it would pretty much turn the city and the world into an open war zone! (If you are in the way, you are going down!) Nope! A couple of punches, some telekineses, and...(I don't want to spoil it for anyone) a very anticlimactic finish! The season started out with a bang and ended in a whimper! F!

• Feb 20, 2019

Season 4 is perhaps where the show is leaving its roots the most. Introducing magic is a strange decision for the Arrowverse's most human and grounded property. It has its moments and is still defined by its strong characterization of its comic book counterparts but ultimately the series does feel a little out of its depths and the villain does not fit the show (although well portrayed.)

• Jan 30, 2019

• Jan 01, 2019

More like Damien dull, this season fails to deliver. Its wildly inconsistent and offers a sub par antagonist. The magical elements just don't seem to fit in a serious previously grounded in dark gritty realism. Overall, this season misses the mark and should sourly be forgotten

• Jan 01, 2019

Arrow more like the Felicity show. By the way spoilers, a hell ton. This season has so much to talk about. The first thing, the villain Damien Darhk. He was played by Neal McDonough. I love Neal McDonough work. He has starred in loved movies such as Captain America: The First Avenger, Darkman, and Batman: Assault on Arkham. But this is most probably his worst media his been in. His acting is good but the script was terrible. Not just his lines but Amell's character as well. They killed off the one person that everyone liked, the Black Canary replacement. I was really getting to know and getting used to her replacement. Everyone wants to kill off Felicity instead. In this season she pretty much replaces Arrow as you can tell there were a lot of replacements. Now lets rush to the Finale. The final fight with the Arrow and Darhk was so so bad. They had to use Neals stuntman - which would have been fine. But you could clearly see that it's his stuntman instead of him. The fight scene was also really boring it would just be punch, punch, punch, punch, another punch, on knees, arrow, dead. There were so many chances for Darhk to kill the man who would constantly mess with his plan, especially since his goal was to kill a lot of people, it didn't make any sense. Introducing magic to the show was a huge mishap. Fans wanted this to be the only non-meta-ry and magical show in the Arrowverse. They should fire the scriptwriters. The only good thing was Constantine and use of the new suit and new arrows. I would age this 12 for moderate gore, violence, and barely used bad language. Grade: C-

• Nov 07, 2018

While I enjoyed this season with its guest stars and lighter tone, it did was not a good season for Arrow. This felt way less like Arrow and more like a romantic tv show which even though was done well, just wasn't Arrow-like.