Better Call Saul: Season 2 Reviews

• Aug 27, 2019

Just as good as the last season, however the link between Jimmy's and Mike's stories weaken significantly, and it's especially frustrating when it focuses too much on Mike's, which is (in my opinion) less interesting than that of Jimmy; however it does get more exciting near the end. Easily the best part of the show is the dynamic between Jimmy and Chuck, whose once brotherly relationship has been strained by Chuck's revealed lack of respect for his brother, which, despite being a rather cold betrayal (especially at the end of season 1 when he purposefully prevented Jimmy from getting a job) is actually quite understandable. By this point I think this show would be better off if they just cut Mike out completely, or at least incorporate him into the story in a way that's more in conjunction with the A plot (which at points feels like a B plot when Mike's taking up so much screentime). Overall, the show is still good even when some episodes begin to lose my interest, and I would recommend this to anyone who's seen the first season. P.S - When I watched the first three seasons I never even noticed that there was a change in openings between season one and two. Even though the imagery and music are the same, the ones in season 2 (and 3) alternate the screen's colours between black-and-white and the oversaturated film of the openings in season 1, which is a pretty clever metaphor for the show. You'll know what I mean if you watch it.

• Aug 11, 2019

An injection of tension and uncertainty, as well as an anticipated raise in the stakes fuels an engrossing sophomore season for BCS; with a kick-ass ensemble setting the stage for what's shaping up to be a rocky-ride!

• Aug 01, 2019

It's one of the best shows I have ever seen. Saul character is so special and lovely that make you more attached to the series. the relation between Kim and Saul is gorgeous with no sexual scenes or anything. It's a relation with so many hidden feelings. Saul and his relation with his brother and hate that he hides for Saul and director reveals it every episode with flash backs is wonderful

• Jul 17, 2019

Better Call Saul Season 2 continues the stories of its amazing characters, while also starting to introduce other major players from its fantastic predecessor.

• Jul 08, 2019

this season is a bit more dramatic good moments from mike saul and chuck

this season is a bit more dramatic good moments from mike saul and chuck

• Jun 29, 2019

While my least favorite season in the series, season 2 of Better Call Saul still has plenty of great character moments, laughs, and is filmed with great style.

• Nov 02, 2018

A couple of episodes can be seen as "fillers", but it's not true. It's a different approach to this spin-off, with a slower pace than usual tv series and clever music montages

• Sep 26, 2018

Better Call Saul continues to grow into something more than a simple spinoff thank to a compelling story about a feud between two brothers.

• Aug 09, 2018

An excellent continuation from season 1, 'Better Call Saul' is really starting to pick up, with the back end of this season delivering the show's best stuff to date.

• Dec 16, 2017

Puntaje Original: 7.1 Un gran final...creo que fue lo más impresionante de esta temporada...igual me gusto mucho.