Black Mirror: Season 4 Reviews

• Mar 27, 2020

Admittedly there are a few incredible episodes of black mirror, but a lot of the more recent episodes have been so poor it's hard to see how it got made. Still one of the most self righteous, pseudo profound, forced pretentious shows ever made. Far too deliberately impressively "intelligent".

• Mar 18, 2020

I was wrong. Black Mirror isn't running on fumes.

I was wrong. Black Mirror isn't running on fumes.

• Mar 01, 2020

This may not be the best series of 'Black Mirror' we've seen, but that's not to say that it isn't still a riveting watch.

• Feb 06, 2020

A good season. The first episode is the best, and is really near movie-quality.

A good season. The first episode is the best, and is really near movie-quality.

• Dec 23, 2019

would do it better, great season start

would do it better, great season start

• Jul 13, 2019

My Rating 10/10 !!!NO SPOILERS!!! *Its a masterpiece to get comprehensive info or ideas that how future tech will look alike e.g. VR, AR, AI etc developing and what will be the possible situations after 10-50 Years. *Basically its biased on that future technologies that how they can be use as super evil for humanity and kindly note that its not anti-tech Series so as a tech guy i didn't got offended. for example:its like telling people that Guns are good for safety but how are the possible methods or can be used for super evil purposes. *Its an science fiction anthology means each episode have different story but based on main idea Future Technologies. *It not like f**king boring story telling or sad f**king bullsh*t its Action, Drama, Sci-fi, trust me each episode have beautiful story and can be converted to f**king beautiufl 3 hours movie. I was confused that should I watch that i means spend time on that but after Watching first episode It made me watch all the seasons and I have watched all 5 seasons (10:00 PM 13 July 2019) *I loved the film and Its a Must Watch for Sci-fi Lovers

• Jun 19, 2019

I didn't think that they could get more idiotic than White Bear in season 2, yet arkangel manages to do just that, with Crocodile somehow being even worse. It feels at this point that the writers put all of their effort into establishing an interesting premise, but are utterly incapable on doing anything with it. Hang the DJ is the only one that truly stands out, and tells an entirely unique story with amazing performances. It's a fantastic episode, but doesn't save the idiocy the rest of the season was.

• Jun 09, 2019

Still can be interesting but not as strong as original. Getting to soft.

Still can be interesting but not as strong as original. Getting to soft.

• Apr 25, 2019

Monkey loves you and needs a hug. This season closes with its horror, unsettling stories, and a remarkable reflection of our future and today's world. Some episodes are very predictable, especially for "Crocodile" and "Metalhead" which are the most widely criticized by audiences and critics. Although not many have aesthetic expectations and criticisms, this fourth season is an interesting spectacle. It still gives you the satirical criticism about the dark side of technology and one's humanity when combined into one. Do they exist? Can they change the future? How can they be used wisely? What are the consequences?

• Apr 21, 2019

Black Mirror gets more and more intriguing as each season goes by. Betwixt all episodes of this fourth season, Ep. 6- Black Museum sure deserves special attention, as one of the most memorable, philosophical and well-produced episodes of the whole series, and also as one of the most special productions of the series industry of this decade. With an impeccable soundtrack and a gloomy tone that leads to an astonishing ending, Black Museum sure wraps up - in the best possible way - the Fourth Season of Black Mirror, and is absolutely unskippable.