Blindspot: Season 1 Reviews

• Mar 08, 2019

Good series though it should really pay some kind of credit to the early 2000s show John Doe, with a touch of Prison Break.

• Jun 25, 2018

SILLIEST plot ever. How can anyone take this seriously?

SILLIEST plot ever. How can anyone take this seriously?

• Dec 06, 2017

I have just come across this series on DVD and have binged watched it over a few nights. I must admit my initial reaction was that the actors played one dimensional roles (everyone was so angry all the time), the script was typically american (cliche ridden, basic language levels despite some of the characters having more than minimal intelligence, and every episode having a shoot-out). So what kept me in the show? The narrative and the nuancing of complexity ... though again some revelations were dependant on convenience. I didn't see the death of Carter or Reid, coming (that was a bonus). Only two characters and their stories have actually engaged me; firstly, Patterson. Her character is delivered with wonderful nuance. Ashley seems to inhabit this character and this facilitates a connection and latterly Jane Doe, very early on the seed for doubt about her identity was planted (the isotope results) and that doubt was only reinforced as the season progressed. I did like the way Jamie progressed her character so that at the end of the season I was starting to connect with her struggle to deal with her own internal and external conflicts. As for the rest, I only hope they do better in season two and I get to find them believable as people. As I said a generally well driven narrative was the strength of season and was they reason I stayed with the show. Now for season 2.

• Dec 05, 2017

I think this TV show is great i rate it 5 stars

I think this TV show is great i rate it 5 stars

• Oct 27, 2017

The basic idea of "Blindspot" is this: tattoos are on every inch of cute and skinny and usually teary Jane Doe's body. They were put on her all at once (with no apparent redness or pain) before the show began are figured out as clues that are then used to solve crimes that haven't even happened yet. The 007 feel and Jane Doe's impressive fighting skills aren't enough. Ugh.

• Apr 05, 2017

best series on TV. excellent acting and great plot

best series on TV. excellent acting and great plot

• Feb 07, 2017

One step above Quantico and if wasn't for Ashley Johnsons' character of Pattison and her magic computer this lot couldn't solve a jigsaw between them!! The effort they make to make us endear to the characters fails miserably and if they were all put in cell and you threw away the key I doubt that they would be missed. no a 2nd season due and more crap of the ilk.

• Dec 01, 2016

By far one of the best shows I have watched! I am hooked!!! If you have not watched this, you MUST!!

• Nov 02, 2016

Very good with interesting twists.

Very good with interesting twists.

• Sep 24, 2016

I liked this from the opening episode. It is great to have an exciting new show with a great cast and lots of twists and turns in an interesting story line. This is a wonderful departure from boring [for me] Reality TV.