Elementary: Season 6 Reviews

• Dann M Super Reviewer
    Apr 24, 2019

Sherlock Holmes comes up against one of the most sinister and villainous criminals of his career in Season 6 of Elementary. After being asked to look into a missing persons case for a fellow narcotics anonymous member named Michael, Sherlock discovers that Michael is the killer and is committing murders to test Sherlock's wits. Meanwhile, Watson works toward become an adoptive parent and Det. Bell begins qualifying for the marshal service. Desmond Harrington joins the cast as a recurring character and does a good job at playing Sherlock's nemesis. And a few other interesting guest stars also stop by. A couple of story threads from previous seasons are touched on, such as Sherlock's father's takeover of Moriarty's organization, but for the most part the season keeps to self-contained cases-of-the-week. Yet the season finale delivers one of the most far-reaching, show altering twist endings of the series. Elementary's sixth season is remarkably entertaining and is full of intriguing mysteries.

• Mar 19, 2019

Great show, many creative ways of killing and disposing of bodies. I find I can no longer cook with nutmeg.

• Sep 23, 2018

I felt this was a decent season. What I liked about Elementary is that the mysteries are solidly crafted with inventive ideas often based on current inventions, government policies, etc. Although I don't know how I feel about the actor who played the main antagonist, he does serve as a good foil for Sherlock. I especially liked the ending and how they did something that surprised and completely made sense in the retrospect.

• Sep 21, 2018

the quality fluctuated during season 5, however this show managed to pivot and put out an excellent season 6. this show succeeds to not only reinvent a beloved classic but course-correct to get back to the quality we expected from previous seasons. also, the cast is phenomenal.

• Sep 20, 2018

So, I guess this is how they write out the Detective Bell and Captain Gregson. A bit drastic, but let's hope it works.

• Sep 17, 2018

Elementary has a unique flair of grabbing people's interest from the start to finish

• Sep 17, 2018

It Can get repetitive ,and some times boring

It Can get repetitive ,and some times boring

• Aug 13, 2018

First seasons where aweosome but it got repetitive, i only watch it now because i love lucy liu and Jonny Lee Miller together talking stuff, they should have a radio show or something.

• Aug 03, 2018

S6E12, Meet Your Maker, was the best episode of the season. Usually, they dick around most of the episode trying to figure out who the perpetrator is, when it's almost always someone they meet in the first 20 minutes. They still did that, but unlike most episodes, they stopped several crimes along the way, arrested several criminals in the process of finding the killer, and no innocent people died, including the victims. Unlike one episode from a while back regarding a reopened cold case and a dinosaur fossil, they didn't do anything wrong, nor did they inadvertently cause anyone to commit any additional crimes in the process of finding the killer(s). It was the best episode of the series I've seen so far.

• Jul 16, 2018

One of the few good shows left on TV. Su suspense, intrigue, I love it!

One of the few good shows left on TV. Su suspense, intrigue, I love it!