Genndy Tartakovsky's Primal: Season 1 Reviews

• Mar 21, 2020

Every episode gave me chills.

Every episode gave me chills.

• Jan 27, 2020

Must watch Phenomenal...

Must watch Phenomenal...

• Jan 20, 2020

An absolute masterpiece! I felt every emotion possible in the first ten minutes of this series

• Jan 16, 2020

Raw, beautiful, stunning.

Raw, beautiful, stunning.

• Jan 15, 2020

A gritty and gripping story that keeps you enraptured with its beautiful illustrations of prehistoric landscapes

• Jan 04, 2020

It's pure art. Using visual and audio stimuli to tell a wide array of emotions. It's brutal, violent, raw, primal, and human. Each scene conveys emotion and feeling such as being stared down by a mammoth, the show makes you feel small and scared. The show is painful and beautiful. It must be seen, as dialogue simply will not do it justice.

• Dec 27, 2019

Básica, fuerte, llena de emoción, directa, bien hecha esta serie animada sobre aquellos sentimientos primordiales de la humanidad...

• Nov 28, 2019

Expectacular en todo sentido. 5/5

Expectacular en todo sentido. 5/5

• Nov 18, 2019

A masterpiece. Genndy is really something else when it comes to visual storytelling. This is one of the most satisfying experiences I have had in quite a while. Definitely the most satisfying show I've seen all year. I'm almost dying to see more.

• Nov 11, 2019

Excellent! Everything I'd hoped it would be – this show needs more attention! I hope in later episodes they'll explore more of an overarching adventure, or revisit some elements of earlier episodes, but that's by no means a criticism of the episodic, free-flowing nature of the show now; it's wonderful how much drama they're able to mix into such a nonverbal, visceral universe. Highly recommend.