Gotham: Season 5 Reviews

• Jul 01, 2020

That last season was worst performance Mckenzie and Mazouz. As Gordon McKenzie made a lot of inexpressives faces and in the other hand Mazouz seems to try to make a Batman's voice in every scene. The casting was in other level of acting as always what make the show great for whom like Batman's World. The last episode was amazing because the fantastic plan and acting of the Joker and the first Batman's apearence that so "Batman". I didnt know that the show was over in the 12° episode, so I was thrilled and so hoping that the show will get better because of the action of this episode, sorry that was the last one.

• Jun 07, 2020

Gotham takes you on a classic cop journey all the way though

Gotham takes you on a classic cop journey all the way though

• Jun 04, 2020

Su temporada final es digna de tan entretenida serie.

Su temporada final es digna de tan entretenida serie.

• May 15, 2020

One of the best comic series ever made

One of the best comic series ever made

• Apr 23, 2020

Completely unrealastic show in every way. The main villains stay alive no matter what, especially Penguin who scoffs and kills right infront of police face and they do nothing. Cops can't shoot or wont shoot, bad guys rule all day and night. I wonder how Gotham never ran out of people to kill who arent viallains. I wish they followed their own story instead of being so predictable to who lives or dies. Bruce is the most represed, naive, stupid and idiot kid in the whole show, which completely doesnt not make sense to how he became The Batman.

• Apr 12, 2020

This season is really mixed for me the finale is so disappointing did Joker feels stuffed like they had to put him in there To please the fans My grade: C+

• Feb 22, 2020

This truly is the end! Gotham is amazing and every aspect of this season was great exepct for the 12 episodes! Ridicoulous and some characters weren't even seen in the finale!

• Jan 25, 2020

It's a real pity that the world that was so pain-stakingly built was destroyed in this season by terrible writing. People acting out of character, plot faults and simplistic storytelling ruined the ending of Gotham.

• Jan 11, 2020

This is definitely one of my favourite tv shows of all time, but my only issue with it is the acting. It is sure that the actors and actresses are talented, but many of their performances have a sort of an off feeling to them, making them fall just short of believable. Other than that, this show is absolutely amazing.

• Jan 07, 2020

Great show (and probably gotham's best season) except for the last episode, was totally unnecessary.