Krypton: Season 2 Reviews

• Feb 12, 2021

This is the best serial ever made based on comics!!!! When I found out that it will not be finished and the "Lobo" series too, I was very upset!!!!

• Oct 12, 2019

I am so mad SYFY canceled this beautiful show.

I am so mad SYFY canceled this beautiful show.

• Sep 20, 2019

I didn't think I would like the show but now I love it it has everything action drama suspense👏👍👍

• Aug 31, 2019

olabilicek en iyi dizilerden biri.

olabilicek en iyi dizilerden biri.

• Aug 23, 2019

Super bummed it's canceled amazing show and axtresses and actors

Super bummed it's canceled amazing show and axtresses and actors

• Aug 23, 2019

It was a really fun, well done season. We are hoping season 3 is picked up. Also the planned spinoff for the main man would be amazing as well.

• Aug 19, 2019

Really enjoy this show

Really enjoy this show

• Aug 17, 2019

This show is thoroughly entertaining and an enjoyable prequel that is clever and keeps you guessing about what will happen next! It is a shame Krypton got canceled, hopefully another network can pick it up.

• Aug 17, 2019

From season 1..the way the direction of this story is going..is PERFECT ! Just loved it .

• Aug 17, 2019

SyFy brings back the 3rd Superman spin-off for a second season 6 months have passed but things are more dyer than before; despite defeating Brainiac by trapping him in the Phantom Zone Seg was lost and General Zod established a new regime on Krypton it almost looked like Doomsday was about to break loose as well A small resistance has been gathered too to combat Zod's reign Adam and Seg have to make their way back but also come across a new baddie in the form of Lobo, turns out he has a personal grudge against Brainiac on Krypton Zod's reign is growing stronger by the second and everyone's loyalty is both questioned and tested to determine who's side is better More stuff of the Superman lore is introduced from Doomsday's origin to the Black Mercy to the Phantom Zone The finale leads to fate of Krypton for all; will it be safer in Brainiac's hands, Zod's or Seg's? There's truly more focus here with the evil side of politics, corruption, and manipulation The mood certainly gets more darker with each episode There's a difference between surviving and living, should we be robbed of our freedom of choice and individuality in the name of safety?, is reconditioning ourselves the only way? The cliffhanger definitely changes things around as well Season 2 actually finds more of its footing in terms of focus making it feel fresh Sadly this is another one of those shows that is axed way too soon before it gets to take off fully I'm glad we got to see more of an expansion here in the DC comics mythos but the good news is we all know the outcome since this story has been covered several times At least it tried