Marvel's Luke Cage: Season 2 Reviews

• 5d ago

Really great season. What a shocking season that is. Great villains and great story. Making that ending really get's luke cage as being the villain for the another season if that really happens.

• Oct 15, 2021

I enjoyed this show, but I think Netflix is not going to do season three.

I enjoyed this show, but I think Netflix is not going to do season three.

• Sep 18, 2021

On the Niveau the first Seasson endet. Not really Good.

On the Niveau the first Seasson endet. Not really Good.

• Aug 27, 2021

Caiu muito a qualidade. Decepcionante!!

Caiu muito a qualidade. Decepcionante!!

• Aug 09, 2021

excellent series, with very good plot

excellent series, with very good plot

• Jul 15, 2021

Crushes it, characters, soundtrack, jokes, action, gets a little preachy at times, but that's part of the show, not really a detraction. Pacing isn't always great, but completely entertaining.

• Mar 28, 2021

I really like this series the history of Harlem great, Bushmaster is a great villain, the history of ho and here he is from is great heritage, the main issue too slow need to see more action, hopefully, MARVEL brings back the show for a final season 13-14 episodes resulting in Power Man and Iron Fist great casts and character.

• Dec 23, 2020

ator ele tem fisíco do personagem fortao e tal mas historia muita fraca pessima misty kinght ficou foda por mim nao precisa trocar ator quem precisa somente punho de ferro iron fist

• Dec 10, 2020

Wow yeah it's back in town

Wow yeah it's back in town

• Sep 07, 2020

Enjoyed 2nd season, wish there was a third!

Enjoyed 2nd season, wish there was a third!