Songland: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 04, 2019

One of the best shows on television. Very interesting and fun to see something morph into an amazing song by the end. If you've ever written a song before you would LOVE this show.

• Oct 19, 2019

Best show ever about real music - meaningful lyrics, incredible contestant (songwriters)' and insight into complexity of the music business.

• Sep 25, 2019

I love this show and the songs that are produced!

I love this show and the songs that are produced!

• Sep 21, 2019

This is an excellent concept, I love how instead of being a singing show it focuses on the song they wrote instead of their voice. I really loved the three producers they are really entertaining. At times the show could get a little boring. Overall this is one of my favorite new shows of 2019.

• Sep 12, 2019

Love this show! I have no musical talent, but I love music and I enjoy watching these talented songwriters go through the process of developing their songs with seasoned producers and musical artists.

• Sep 10, 2019

This is such a fun show! I wish I could write music so I love hearing them just go back and forth and riff off of each other. They are truly talented. The process is amazing and they've come out with some great songs!

• Sep 08, 2019

Best show on television, there is absolutely nothing like it. Fantastic.

Best show on television, there is absolutely nothing like it. Fantastic.

• Sep 04, 2019

sdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

sdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

• Aug 30, 2019

The best thing about this show is the way all the producers are so supportive of each other. It does not feel like a competition at all. My favorite show!!!!

• Aug 16, 2019

I am addicted! Love the show and its format. The professionals are great! The fact that the artist picks the song(s) is my favorite part!!