The Goldbergs: Season 2 Reviews

• Feb 07, 2019

"The Goldbergs" are one very dysfunctional family, but beyond all the over-the-top fighting, is a sweet love that pairs well in its 1980s setting of suburban Philadelphia.

• Sep 03, 2018

Cringe, Cringe, and an 80’s “DOCUMENTRY” this show provides anough moments to be okay.

• Oct 22, 2017

This show is still as funny as it was in its first season and Wendi McLendon-Covey is still hilarious.

• Jan 25, 2017

One of the best shows on TV. Hysterical!!!

One of the best shows on TV. Hysterical!!!

• Jan 18, 2017

I sat through this shit or I mean a "show" really high it's so fucking bad that I actually sobered up. Mind you I sat through some pretty bad movies really drunk, high or even with the munchies like Nine Lives, Trolls 2, the Room and Samurai Cop. If this can't make me laugh while high, drunk or even super hungry with the giggles, then what in the actual fuck is the worth of this so called piece of shit aka "comedy". Turn this shit off and watch something good like BoJack Horseman or Red Hot American Summer. I thought Batman v Superman was bad but holy shit this is a nightmare.

• Nov 12, 2016

Second season of The Goldbergs does not surprise. It continues the tradition that the first season started. Being golden in its mediocrity. The Goldbergs is a series, set in the 80s which is great. People are extremely obsessed with them (from CDs to Dance Party USA). But sometimes it seems like The Goldbergs is actually FROM the 80s. I could easily picture the series being made in the multi - cam format with laugh track behind. It's a modern era Full House or Family Matters. It just isn't all that modern. That - of course - does not mean that something is wrong. The Goldbergs is still cute and innocent. But in that kind of close concept, there is not enough space for growth. There is only space for mediocrity - golden or any other kind.

• Aug 05, 2015

It is the perfect middle between being too comedic and too serious. Always recommend it.

• Jun 15, 2015

The most feel good program ever! You can relate to a lot of the stories which makes it fun to watch. I love everything about The Goldbergs!!! :-) You don't have to be born in the 80's to love this show!

• Jun 14, 2015

This is very well directed, and since it feels like true stories about Adam's life, I deeply enjoyed the life of a lovely family!

• Apr 19, 2015

If you grew up in the 80s this is the show to watch. Hilarious! Touching. GREAT!