This Is Us: Season 2 Reviews

• Jan 27, 2021

This is us continues to be delightful and shocking with its more revealing plot and its colorful image of family drama.

• Nov 08, 2020

It is a very good show that makes me think, encourage me to do self-healing, study hard, manage better relationships. It influence my life in a very good way. I wish I could watch it when I was younger.

• Oct 02, 2020

Season 2 had me hoping they had Jack mixed up with another. I do hope that Kevin finds love, or finds himself. Not too sure about Toby in season 2, Randall and Deja were cute.

• Jan 29, 2020

In this season we get the chance to learn more about the Pearson's family with all of their flaws and qualities.. just like every other family in the world. Love it, love it, love it!

• Oct 10, 2019

My favorite show. This is a tear-jerker but has very relatable characters that you learn to love. I love the feel-good episodes that teach you simple but great lessons!

• May 28, 2019

Great season better than season one Milo and justin Hartly they were the best number one episode makes me cry like a bab

• Mar 19, 2019

Picking up where it just left off, This Is Us continues to hold our attention, our hearts, and our emotions hostage. The spectacular cast of actors and actresses ensure that we are in for a roller coaster of emotions.

• Nov 04, 2018

"This Is Us" continua a ser um dos melhores dramas na televisão com inúmeros momentos comoventes. O elenco é estupendo, especialmente Milo Ventimiglia, Mandy Moore, Chrissy Metz, Sterling K. Brown e Ron Cephas Jones. A produção e as histórias que envolvem os personagens continuam a ser espetaculares.

• Oct 29, 2018

Such an awesome change from the constant violence, drugs, sex and crime we get from most other series. It's easy to love these characters. Great acting, great directing.

• Oct 28, 2018

How does 20% of the audience NOT like this show? People are insane. Amazing. Inspiring. Inspirational.