Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: Season 2 Reviews

• Jan 04, 2019

"Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" builds on its established quirky comedy in S2 with more cameos, impressively deep jokes, and an outstanding ensemble cast that are so over-the-top in the most entertaining way.

• Dec 16, 2018

I wouldn't urge you not to watch it, but don't have expectations of it being even close to half as good as season one. What are the writers thinking? It's lost 90% of its value.

• Dec 16, 2018

Funny, but not enough to keep me watching.

Funny, but not enough to keep me watching.

• Jun 19, 2018

The funniest show since Seinfeld. I won't miss an episode!

The funniest show since Seinfeld. I won't miss an episode!

• May 21, 2017

Season 1 was amazing, I laugh so hard. Every time i watch it I still laugh out loud and miss some jokes. Now season 2 is funny compared to a funeral but compared to season 1 it sucks.

• May 12, 2017

The show definitely hit a sophomore slump, extremely disappointed . It wasn't even half as funny as the first season. Hoping for a comeback in Season 3

• May 05, 2017

Una regular temporada,las nuevas historias secundarias como la del novio de Tituss no aportan nada a la trama principal. Lo que antes sorprendia, en esta fue poco mas que una carcajada

• Jan 03, 2017

Brilliant! Not for all audiences.

Brilliant! Not for all audiences.

• Nov 22, 2016

Hilarious comedy thanks to an excellent cast and show runners who clearly used to be on "30 Rock". Ellie Kemper is instantly endearing in the title role, naive but never stupid and you always find yourself rooting for her. She gets great support from the rest of the cast, from Jane Krakowski as her socialite boss to the great Carol Kane as her crazy landlord. The breakout, though, is Titus Burgess as Titus, Kimmy's flamboyantly gay roommate who steals every scene, whether working as a singing werewolf in a horror themed restaurant to making everyone imagine he's wearing a cape when he walks away. Behind the camera, the show runners capture that zany "30 Rock" vibe, with suitors showing up for Kimmy with live dolphins (because she likes them) and crazy celebrity cameos & guest stars, ranging from Jon Hamm to Jeff Goldblum. Overall, a great addition to Netflix and one of the funnier sitcoms in recent years.

• Nov 11, 2016

Back and (somehow) even better, Tina Fey brings back the four odd, albeit stereotypical characters for a second season of witty satire, wacky stories and the casts infectious enthusiasm and charm. Cannot wait for season 3 of this perfect comedy series.