My Best Friend's Girl - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Best Friend's Girl Reviews

July 26, 2017
Ok movie. Its plot offers hints of originality and a lot of the humor sticks, especially Cook's moves in the date crashing business, but the film in the end it's still formulaic in the rom-com genre and there is humor that's still too forced.
½ July 23, 2017
I laughed more than I thought but I can't deny that the film is almost broken on almost every level. It can't even get the simple rom com formula right with terribly uneven pacing and a very strange sense of morality.
July 13, 2017
I liked it, and I'm not easy.
June 17, 2017
A f***in' sick story but i liked it :)
½ April 3, 2017
Oh my god. This is the ugly movie i evee seen. Leak dialog. And boring story. Sadly the actor all star. But they choose wrong position and scanerio.
November 16, 2016
The vulgarity is tasteless and the premise is misogynistic, "My Best Friend's Girl" is a harsh, mostly unfunny rom-com that left me feeling very unclean.
July 21, 2016
My Best Friend's Girl is one of those types of movies that really 'goes for it'. It GOES for the corny humor. It GOES for the vulgar humor. It GOES for some harsh-truth humor. For better or for worse; it completely nails it start to finish. Now, the plot is where this movie ultimately suffers - and the ending is so painful that luckily the content before it is good enough.

If anything, the two 'countdown' sequences (you'll know it when you see it) make this worth the watch.
½ June 28, 2016
The funny part is that this film perpetuates that Dane Cook was likable in the first place.
½ May 16, 2016
I loved the movie (other than all scenes with Alec Baldwin, which were just too lame). I thought it was hilarious. I watched an unrated version on DVD. I had to watch the beginning twice because it was so funny. Dane Cook is great in it and so is Kate Hudson. Ok, the very last scene in the restaurant was unfunny and lame too, but the rest of the movie was a solid 5, so I just forgot all the bad/unfunny parts. It's a great movie to watch when you want to relax and have a good laugh. I just can't believe some people gave it a one star...
April 11, 2016
Just so amazingly funny, i loved it!
March 22, 2016
When being a dick head is logical. In love and war, that notion would mean that terrorists attacked us because they thought they were unworthy of us.
½ January 5, 2016
`terrible movies not the way you want the plot to go at all
½ December 17, 2015
I wasn't exepting it to be this fucking terrible, it hasn't got one redeeming quilty here because it isn't funny and every character is an unlikeable arsehole which made it feel like it dragged really badly. Nothing to recommend.
September 21, 2015
Ugh, what a waste of a talented cast in this really unfunny comedy! F
August 11, 2015
Ohh Dane. You never disappoint me pal!
August 10, 2015
This movie is die hard hilarious. excelent romance, comedy and edginess. However its not for the easily offended. Easily in my top 10 favorites
June 11, 2015
I didn't expect this to be a quality film, it met my expectations.
May 28, 2015
Very funny and moves along quickly. Why isn't Dane Cook in more movies?
March 4, 2015
A little too crude for my taste.