Old Dogs Reviews

• Mar 22, 2019

As dumb as some of the slapstick is, I just didn't hate the movie like everyone else and it had more than enough laughs for me.

• Mar 21, 2019

John Travolta and Robin Williams have good chemistry and work hard to make you laugh but they try a little too hard. There is some funny moments and it is fun seeing Robin Williams bond with his kids but it is not one his best movies and he had done better before he passed away. If you like both John Travolta and Robin Williams it is worth a watch because you will have fun seeing them try hard to get the kids to like them and try to bond with them as much as they can.

• Nov 10, 2018

Very unfunny and a little annoying, but I did like the cast.

Very unfunny and a little annoying, but I did like the cast.

• Sep 12, 2018

What a classic honestly who hasnt watched this movie. I give this ten paws out of ten paws. very funny and sad. btw danny devito was great in the dog costume.

• Jun 18, 2018

I am beginning to wonder why I can't rate something with ZERO stars. This movie would have definitely be eligible. Quite possibly the longest 88 minutes of my life.

• Jun 11, 2018

While the cast tries its best and some of the comedy made me laugh, Old Dogs is not one of Disney's better films. It plays it awfully safe, some of the jokes can come off as pandering towards children, something Disney attempts to avert as much as possible since the actual Walt Disney always intended for movies to be for all ages and never talking down to kids and it's even kind of boring. You like Old Dogs, fine. But just because you do doesn't mean I have to as well.

• Mar 24, 2018

Funny and sweet. That is all.

Funny and sweet. That is all.

• Sep 04, 2016

Complete waste of time and energy.

Complete waste of time and energy.

• Aug 27, 2016

Not the worst thing I've ever seen. Robin Williams and John Travolta were alright.

• Aug 26, 2016

There's nothing particularly original- or particularly funny- about Old Dogs, however the chemistry between Robin Williams and John Travolta, the occasional clever scene, and a surprisingly interesting plot and pleasant message saves the movie from being a total trainwreak. Verdict: C