The Hangover - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Hangover Reviews

October 5, 2016
Smart screenplay, funny actings and great tension and surprise.
September 17, 2016
A comedy that knows how to work with the cast is like a revolution for the comedy genre.
September 14, 2016
A good movie with laugh-out-loud moments sprinkled throughout.
September 10, 2016
An instant classic, it is hilarious to watch
½ September 5, 2016
Not as funny as many claimed it was, tries a bit too hard
½ September 2, 2016
Classic! Just re watched it yesterday haven't seen it in about a year and it was so damn funny gets better ever time!
½ August 29, 2016
The Hangover is directed by Todd Phillips, and it stars Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, and Zach Galifianakis in a comedy film about a group of guys that go to a bachelor party in Las Vegas to get drunk, and after they wake up, they have no recollection of what happened, and they see that a lot of crazy stuff happened when they were drunk, and one of their guys are missing too. When I got to watch War Dogs, I figure that I should watch The Hangover Trilogy, man is that sad to say that, and review them to see what I thought of it. So for the first one, I really enjoyed it. The interplay between the three main leads is hilarious to watch, and the acting is great as they have the comedic timing for it. Just like them, you wanted to know the mystery of it too of how it happened and what lead to it. It probably relates to people who got really drunk and started to do really stupid things that they have done. The jokes in this got a laugh from me, and while there were some that didn't necessarily worked, it comes back to being funny again. The characters are great, the writing by Jon Lucas and Scott Moore is well written, and it's a lot of fun to watch.
½ August 20, 2016
Cast shine in fun entertainment.
½ August 17, 2016
Amazingly clever and funny. It was fun and unpredictable while still seeming to remind you it was all entirely possible if you took a trip to Las Vegas.
August 10, 2016
This film is raucously funny and lots of fun and the cast is great.
July 23, 2016
Hilarious, but definitely not in a good way.
July 22, 2016
The Hangover features a fun cast, a few good jokes, and good direction by Todd Phillips, but ultimately fails in doing what it's designed to do - make me laugh.
July 17, 2016
I so very rarely like something that the rest of my generation does too. This is one of those cases.
July 16, 2016
What makes this hilarious comedy stand out is how it boasts all together well-developed characters, non-stop laughs from beginning to end and an absurd, unpredictable plot that should certainly make this movie be regarded in the years to come as a classic cult comedy.
July 16, 2016
Un esilarante commedia che porta risate dall'inizio alla fine. La sincronia tra i personaggi principali Ŕ eccezionale e gli attori scelti sono perfetti per il ruolo che recitano. La trama Ŕ molto originale e sono sicuro che il film sarÓ ricordato come una delle migliori commedie del decennio.
½ July 11, 2016
I remember when this came out, EVERYONE was quoting it and talking about it and I remember thinking it was funny at parts. Yeah, it's pretty damn stupid but the movie does carry itself pretty well. Got five or six pretty funny jokes that are worth the watch for.
July 8, 2016
I don't hate this movie but when I saw it I was really under-welmed. I didn't find it that funny, clever, or new.

I'm sorry, it's just like any hangover movie, and I didn't find it that funny.
½ June 30, 2016
Absolutely hilarious, original and pure insane. I have never loved Bradley Cooper this much.
½ June 25, 2016
If you haven't seen this it's probably not because you needed to skim through RT reviews.
June 14, 2016
Super funny and keeps big thrill till end