The Hangover - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Hangover Reviews

August 8, 2017
Funny hilarious movie starring Bradley Cooper, ed helms, and the breakout star of this movie for me, Zack galafanakis or however you spell his God dang last name, it's impossible. I know that their are sequels to this and based off this movie, I'm excited for the hangover part 2.
August 1, 2017
The most original comedy movie of the 2000's decade. This is one of those movie that never gets old.
August 1, 2017
Call me dumb, as I'm not a comedy-type guy I actualy enjoyed The Hangover and can say that's my favorite comedy so far!
July 30, 2017
Hilarious! Definitely my favourite comedy of all time.
½ July 17, 2017
With a unique and clever plot and hysterical interplay among the cast, this comedy movie succeeds with a right amount of dirty humour and ridiculousness.
June 27, 2017
A FUNNY MOVIE. Makes you want to scream, "Why did you do that?" to everything they do. The panic, surprises, and the confusion results in a bundles-of-fun comedy movie!
June 20, 2017
This comedy about a guys night out in Los Vegas has plenty of laughs and comic moments. I enjoyed the way in which events of the night were slowly revealed. Although there are a few silly or juvenile moments, overall it is witty and clever. GGWC. 1001
June 11, 2017
One of my favorite movies!
April 29, 2017
170429: Laughed and laughed. What more can I say?
April 9, 2017
One word summed up the plot & punch lines in this film..."predictable"! So overrated!
April 6, 2017
Hysterically funny and the best film from Phillips since Old school.
March 22, 2017
It's funny - pretty much all the way thru.
March 17, 2017
A comedy that is so funny that any flaw is merely forgotten in exchange for a hilarious gag.
March 11, 2017
I laughed and laughed and laughed. What a fun movie!
March 10, 2017
This is a classic comedy that will be enjoyed for generations. Just like Caddyshack before it, this movie made the 3 actors (Helms, Cooper & Galifianakis) household names. The story which takes place in a day and a half works on some many levels and also can't we agree Las Vegas makes any movie better!

Comedies are only as good as the one-liners and The Hangover has them in bunches! This will be watched by men all over the world the day before their bachelor party!
March 3, 2017
The last great comedy?

Todd Phillips did something great here that no other filmmaker in American comedy is doing: he took artistic risks. This is a bizarre, consistently hilarious comedy that is stealing the beats from a basic mystery thriller. So, how do you shoot that movie? Phillips says in the same way that you would shoot a thriller.

Edgar Wright and Todd Phillips are the only guys left in west comedy that are taking genuine creative and artistic risks, and that's part of what makes "The Hangover" a masterful comedy.
March 2, 2017
If there's ever been a funnier movie made, I'd like to see it. After all these years, it still holds up; even when you know everything that's coming from having seen it multiple times - it's still hilarious.
February 26, 2017
Always good to watch if you want a laugh. Very funny.
½ February 4, 2017
A great comedy with great acting, story, and humor. Never gets old and will always be one of the best comedies of all time.