Double Jeopardy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Double Jeopardy Reviews

½ July 30, 2017
Ashley Judd fuè heroìna de cine de acciòn a fines de los 90's
May 13, 2017
Fine work from Ashley Judd who gets revenge after being framed for murder by her husband. It's a captivating thriller. (First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)
½ April 18, 2017
Could have been better. Another lost rating.
April 8, 2017
A good one from the old days.
½ March 10, 2017
Pretty bad movie. While it certainly is stylishly directed and features a few suspenseful set pieces and solid performance from Judd, it's overall to cliché, too dull and too predictable to be truly entertaining.
½ February 20, 2017
This movie was AWESOME! If Youve never seen..... SEE IT!
February 17, 2017
It's good movie to watch
February 16, 2017
I liked it overall. Trailer gave away the twist, but still found myself engaged with the movie throughout. I wouldn't watch it again, but it has my recommendation.
½ January 8, 2017
If you really are able to shut off your brain you could enjoy it but the characters annoy me so much I wasn't able to enjoy it due to lack of any basis in our reality. The characters all seem to act just, not human and any "action" scene just has me screaming how bad the characters react by not reacting, there is literally a scene which has a crowd react to a car falling off of a ferry but just a few seconds ago another car fell off and NO ONE noticed.
November 14, 2016
The entertainment it provides can't cover its weak plot.
½ September 10, 2016
A solid idea, but could have used a better director and cinematographer.
Acting was passable but could have used more emotion out of the lead.
August 12, 2016
This movie was honestly fucking horrifying. I willingly peed myself laughing the entire movie. It was more of a comedy than a thriller. Totally recommend if you need a good laugh!
August 10, 2016
A talented cast and interesting premise is wasted on predictable and cliched story that gets way too over the top for its own good.
July 28, 2016
O come on. She's stunning in this film.
July 27, 2016
***
The movie is an effective thriller, with good performances from the two leads. It's nothing special, as the story has been done so many times before, but it tells it in a way that makes it feel relatively original and worth your time.
July 14, 2016
good mystery/suspenser
July 8, 2016
An exiting thriller with an exiting finally and all star performances by a great cast!
June 19, 2016
this thing def feels dated as hell. horrid clunky start and sub par build up (i feel like this was a thing in the 90s- get name actors and just wing it with the same revamped story somehow). Movie should have been a Lifetime original for sure but i assume since they couldn't handle the price tag of the leads, they gave it to the director of Driving Miss Daisy (yes really). Side note of fun is the way dated "What is the internet" jokes that are cringe worthy. Overall Judd and Jones are what they are= good actors, possibly typecast in the same role, but still good actors.
March 14, 2016
I actually like this movie, I'm kind of a fan of those revenge movies.
½ January 18, 2016
Double Jeopardy is a classic American thriller which is good to watch on a late friday night. The film is really predictable as a whole, but due to decent acting it becomes watchable. Even though it's not amazing by any stretch of the imagination.