Road Trip - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Road Trip Reviews

March 31, 2017
I have wanted to see 'Road Trip' for a few years. Now that I have got to see it, here are my thoughts! It can be juvenile at times, especially with the likes of the infamous Tom Green on board. But if you're looking for an enjoyable comedy, then 'Road Trip' is for you.
March 6, 2017
While it's gross, it's also really funny. Tom Green is not good, but hey, it's better than Freddy Got Fingered. Seann William Scott is funny and so is Paulo Constanzo, Amy Smart, and DJ Qualls. Breckin Meyer is good, however is miscast. All in all, Road Trip is funny and has likeable characters.
February 14, 2017
Still very funny after all these years. The cast excels in the cliche roles and tom green isn't quite as annoying as he normal gets. The film might be compared to American Pie at the time but this film carefully ignores the traits and goes down another path.
February 6, 2017
This may turn some off...but details, I am 43, wife same, awesome movie. Remember teen wolfe....good but lame...airplane...good but lame...16 candles??? Please. Love this movie. Can't watch 10x, but once per 3 years, hilarious. Great actors. Great time period. Go for it!!!!
December 19, 2016
i thought this was a pretty funny movie
October 2, 2016
One of the most watched movies during the 23 Palmer Era. Still makes me laugh over 15 years later.
½ September 25, 2016
While certainly not going to win any awards, Road Trip has enough laughs and a decent enough cast to keep the audience mostly entertained.
September 8, 2016
Great performances from Seann William Scott, Paulo Costanzo, and DJ Qualls, good amount of laughs, and solid directing and story! But Breckin Meyer and Tom Green are just alright.
September 3, 2016
A solid gross-out comedy littered with toilet humour. A serious twitch off Amy Smart and Fred Ward defines the balls.
August 22, 2016
balls. tits. pot. tits. whoa.
March 27, 2016
I am in this so I gave it five stars ... because if I don't, who will?
½ February 28, 2016
Definitely a funny film... anything with Tom Green will yield some... "interesting comedic results".
January 3, 2016
America Pie holds the title for classic teenage dirtbag movie. Road Trip should hold the title for classic teenage dirtbag movie.
November 30, 2015
What a load of rubbish.
½ November 9, 2015
An overused plot with far from great performances. Some of its jokes hit while many miss. However, I believe that teenagers and people who are fans of this subgenre will have a good time watching this film
½ October 18, 2015
Ridiculous film, in a good way, it's right on my wavelength, haha, the kinda thing you whack on when your bored to cheer you up.
October 14, 2015
Classic! So many funny scenes!
½ September 30, 2015
It's meh but hey it's good if your drinking so that's saying something
September 26, 2015
A nice mix of raunch and sentiment. These guys behave badly, but never so badly that you ever aren't on their side. A happy ending doesn't feel forced (although the central conflict of the film is resolved a bit too quickly and a tad arbitrarily). It's for the moist part genuinely funny and entertaining. It's funny that all the publicity pushes Tom Green since he's not a very large part of the film, and although I like him, I don't think he's used particularly well here.