Road Trip - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Road Trip Reviews

October 2, 2016
One of the most watched movies during the 23 Palmer Era. Still makes me laugh over 15 years later.
½ September 25, 2016
While certainly not going to win any awards, Road Trip has enough laughs and a decent enough cast to keep the audience mostly entertained.
September 8, 2016
Great performances from Seann William Scott, Paulo Costanzo, and DJ Qualls, good amount of laughs, and solid directing and story! But Breckin Meyer and Tom Green are just alright.
September 3, 2016
A solid gross-out comedy littered with toilet humour. A serious twitch off Amy Smart and Fred Ward defines the balls.
August 22, 2016
balls. tits. pot. tits. whoa.
March 27, 2016
I am in this so I gave it five stars ... because if I don't, who will?
½ February 28, 2016
Definitely a funny film... anything with Tom Green will yield some... "interesting comedic results".
January 3, 2016
America Pie holds the title for classic teenage dirtbag movie. Road Trip should hold the title for classic teenage dirtbag movie.
November 30, 2015
What a load of rubbish.
½ November 9, 2015
An overused plot with far from great performances. Some of its jokes hit while many miss. However, I believe that teenagers and people who are fans of this subgenre will have a good time watching this film
½ October 18, 2015
Ridiculous film, in a good way, it's right on my wavelength, haha, the kinda thing you whack on when your bored to cheer you up.
October 14, 2015
Classic! So many funny scenes!
½ September 30, 2015
It's meh but hey it's good if your drinking so that's saying something
September 26, 2015
A nice mix of raunch and sentiment. These guys behave badly, but never so badly that you ever aren't on their side. A happy ending doesn't feel forced (although the central conflict of the film is resolved a bit too quickly and a tad arbitrarily). It's for the moist part genuinely funny and entertaining. It's funny that all the publicity pushes Tom Green since he's not a very large part of the film, and although I like him, I don't think he's used particularly well here.
½ September 5, 2015
that's the address...

August 31, 2015
I'm not really a fan of Todd Phillips' comedies, and Road Trip is no exception. His jokes seem to be a "sometimes" hit-to-a-"mostly"miss for me, and it's the same thing here with this film.
July 10, 2015
Funny (in parts), but very weird! Todd Philips goes on to greater things after this though.....
May 20, 2015
A good comedy...Tom Green is hilarious.
April 25, 2015
At times wild, this knee slapping comedy has so much formula it's funny with crazy elements of a road comedy it will not disappoint if you're looking for a mega amount of laughs.