Pearl Harbor Reviews

• 3d ago

I don't know why everyone like this film, but I think this film is almost like about documentary and disaster. I proof it was a good film. Different or same like Titanic, but it better.

• 4d ago

I haven't seen this movie before, but are you shitting me?! This is just another Michael Bay movie. It would've been better if it was directed by Steven Spielberg. Again, I haven't seen this movie but i don't give a fuck! I already hate it!

• Feb 05, 2020

I have never heard cheesier dialogue in my entire life, but I really didn't hate this movie. The music was great and the action scenes were awesome. The love story was very boring and contrived in the first act but I did like how they solved the triangle in the end. The historical inaccuracies weren't too deeply offensive, other than them showing the Japanese targeting the hospital as that was unnecessarily villifying, and they dumbed down Japan's reason for the attack too far, but otherwise the artistic license taken gets a pass from me. Solid movie, though I doubt I would sit through it again.

• Jan 29, 2020

Pearl Harbour was a disappointing war romance film which was blended with irrelevant action sequences. Though the directing by Michael Bay wasn't all that bad and the sound effects as well as the visual effects were very well created, the dialogue and the story was a disappointment. Especially in the scene "I think world war 2 has started". At times the action sequences were repetitive, which isn't unusual for Michael Bay and unrealistic for the war sequences. Especially in the part where explosions occur and soldiers are lodged into the air.

• Jan 28, 2020

The movie deals little with it's purported subject matter, and instead meanders through an unrealistic romance story that does little to heighten the incredible true drama of the historical events it pretends to focus on.

• Jan 10, 2020

• Dec 27, 2019

Despite great cast a very boring film indeed

Despite great cast a very boring film indeed

• Dec 01, 2019

The action scenes are good but the romance ruined a potentially good movie.

The action scenes are good but the romance ruined a potentially good movie.

• Nov 11, 2019

It's a love story, not a war story or a history lesson. The main plot point is that two best friends since childhood fall in love with the same woman. The two best friends are both decorated soldiers. They both still love each other, but there is a conflict in that the both love the same woman and she loves both of them. In the end you know only one can have her. This movie is far from perfect and takes a lot of artistic licence with history, but it's a pretty good love story based on the pearl harbor story. It has the Michael Bay treatment of lots of action. It's a good movie, just enjoy it for what it is.