Pearl Harbor - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pearl Harbor Reviews

May 4, 2017
I didn't care for the love triangle myself, but the movie is not as bad as they say even though it definitely falls short of expectations. They just tried too hard to follow Titanic and it shows. (First viewing - June 2001 in theaters)
April 16, 2017
Terrible dialogue but a spectacular battle sequence that at least gives it some respectability
½ April 7, 2017
It just doesn't work...
April 3, 2017
this is just a horrible movie, I have to watch it in class and it makes me rather... sad. while it is an accurate depiction of pearl harbor, the romance is horrible written and takes away from the few good aspects of this movie
½ March 6, 2017
I see what it TRIES to be, but it has a VERY long way getting there. I like the idea behind it. It's potential. But the script is awful. Michael Bay's explosion fetish is showing again. But damn me if those action sequences aren't awesome. The action- great, story-sure, script-no , directing-no, acting- meh.
February 18, 2017
I wish I never saw this movie. The 40-minute action sequence should have been the whole movie.
February 15, 2017
Pearl Harbor per me è uno di quei film che quando ero piccolo avrò visto minimo 10 volte e per questo motivo ancora adesso non riesco a farmelo non piacere. Guardandolo con un occhio più critico si notano dei pessimi dialoghi e numerose esagerazioni che hanno reso oramai famigerato un regista come Michael Bay. Nonostante alcune sue scelte possano sembrare piuttosto scontate e prevedibili, ho apprezzato molto la sua regia, piena di riprese moderne e vivaci con delle sequenze d'azione davvero niente male. Una storia mielosa arricchisce le vicende storiche che vengono raccontate con sequenze d'azione girate con effetti speciali e riprese incredibili, che ancora adesso hanno qualcosa da dire. E' un film pieno di problemi sotto molti punti di vista, ma il suo stile unico e le sue spettacolari sequenze di guerra resteranno sempre impresse nella mia memoria.
February 12, 2017
i think the only good thing about this movie is the explosion
½ February 11, 2017
i loved this movie even if others find it terrible, yes it does have issues but i actually had fun with the film.
February 10, 2017
Pearl Harbor has cool effects, but an unbearable love story overshadows it like 90% of the film
February 3, 2017
There's nothing wrong with this movie. It tells the story of Pearl Harbor, and that's final!
January 20, 2017
Great entertainment. Worth a watch.
January 13, 2017
AWESOME! I loved it, not a slow moment the entire movie, so emotional, I laughed, I cried. Every actress and actor was great.
January 13, 2017
Awesome movie love it
½ January 8, 2017
This has to be the very worst war film ever made!! the lack of fact is awful and the fact Josh Hartnett saying "WW2 just started" in 1941 is the tip of the iceberg. avoid at all costs!
January 6, 2017
I will always enjoy this film.
½ January 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 30, 2016
It's my favourite movie of all time
December 21, 2016
the action and history is able to carry this movie despite the horrible romance
December 11, 2016
The war sequence is amazing, but even that felt like a melodramatic action movie. Everything else other than the battle scene was utterly terrible, the romance is laughably terrible and the characters are terribly developed.