Anger Management - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Anger Management Reviews

September 4, 2017
Stupid, unfunny, unromantic, nothing short of stupid. It does have a few moments though.
August 31, 2017
I don't care was people say this movie is hilarious
½ August 22, 2017
Enjoyable flick. One you could watch again and again!
August 2, 2017
The quality of Adam Sandler's track record dropped considerably after Click. Anger Management was released in the latter half of his glory days, and my god, is it hilarious. Sandler, a notoriously goofy and funny actor is paired with the legendary dramatic actor Jack Nicholson. On paper, they're an unlikely duo, but go incredibly well together on-screen. Dave (Adam Sandler) meets Dr. Buddy (Jack Nicholson) on a plane. Afterwards, circumstances bring the two together and Dave undergoes Buddy's anger management program. What makes it so hilarious is that Dave is always calm while Buddy gets outraged over something as minor as having his eggs cooked the wrong way (followed by him slamming the plate against the wall). It's worth pointing out that almost every single line is memorable and quotable. My favorites include "I do what I want whenever I want you little Spanish fruit topping" and "Might I have your first name Mr. Head, and tell me it isn't Dick." Absent are the Sandler veterans like Steve Buscemi and Rob Schneider, but they're replaced by a huge number of cameos; from Derek Jeter to ex-mayor Rudy Giuliana to Heather Graham and Woody Harrelson, both of whom have the funniest bits in the entire movie. Some may be turned off by the love triangle between Nicholson, Sandler, and his character's girlfriend (played by Marisa Tomei) which is cheesy and cliche. The twist the plot is hinged on is a lazy, easy way out for the writers... but you're not watching it for the plot. You're watching it for the ridiculously profance lines and actions of Jack Nicholson and the ironically innocent way Adam Sandler reacts to them. Over the 13 years since it's 2003 release, I've seen Anger Management countless times and every viewing is funnier than the last. This is easily my favorite Adam Sandler movie.
½ May 31, 2017
Just watched this movie on Netflix and it was quite entertaining. Not hilarious by any means, and somewhat predictable, but it wasn't a "fart joke" or raunchy movie, so I'm not sure if I watched the same movie as some of the pro critics. Jack Nicholson steals every scene he's in, as usual, but Adam Sandler holds his own.
April 16, 2017
One of nicholsons best
March 14, 2017
Enough fun moments to fly over Sandler's acting.
February 7, 2017
This is alright. certainly not a bad film I laughed and sandlot and Nicholson worked well together. Jack steals the show though
January 22, 2017
Long time no see , now for the 3th time , love this movie ...I as the watcher of the movie can feel the anger growing together with Sandler in a way ...Beautifull finale ! SOMBLUR
½ January 16, 2017
I like Adam and Jack as actors did this movie deliver my expectations? Not as much but it was an enjoyable experiment with these 2 beloved actors. "Anger Management" had its bad moments such as its boring times through out the film some dull laughs and a MEH script.The good side is the scenes such as the car crash,Monastray,Baseball game,airplane, and the breakfast scene. However the all star cast could not fully save its mediocre script (like mentioned before.) Over all it has messages about family and not all about your self or being angry at your self. The film isn't great or Adam/Jacks worst movie but i deserves what it has 3 1/2 stars 65%
December 18, 2016
Anger Management is funny, stars a talented cast among them the one and only Jack Nicholson and boasts an interesting premise making it one of Adam Sandler's more entertaining movies for not just Happy Madison fans but also those who aren't fans of his work even if it will make someone who really doesn't like Sandler be so angry that he dragged himself/herself into it that he/she will end up needing the titular psycho-therapeutic program
December 11, 2016
This was an enjoyable film. I love Jack Nicholson and Marisa Tormei and Adam Sandler can be ok sometimes, I liked him in this. There is some lazy writing because it's hard to believe that a phycologist can get so much respect and have enough random 'friends' to do these things in public. Some scenes are funny but there are no laugh out loud scenes which is disappointing. An average joe.
December 6, 2016
Forgettable but it has its moments.
½ October 18, 2016
3 1/2 ud af 5 hidsigpropper. En af Sandlers få gode film, ikke mindst på grund af Nicholson, Turturro, Harrelson, Reilly, Graham, Tomei og resten af stjernebesætningen.
½ October 4, 2016
More Sandler nonsense
September 26, 2016
I dont usually like Sandler´s movies but I actually like this movie because its cast makes the movie funny.
½ August 28, 2016
Very funny. and crazy movie.
August 12, 2016
This movie is a riot. Not a "Happy Madison" mess. Jack and Adam are hilarious. I like turtles.
August 5, 2016
Anger Management is a film that I was looking forward to, it had the potential of being a good comedy and the opportunity for it to be a good comedy was thrown away. Being disappointed by a film is one thing I hate. Adam Sandler is just constantly starring in a lot of bad films. I have seen Adam Sandler in other films such as Click, Happy Gilmore and also Big Daddy. I enjoyed all of those films and I think Adam Sandler is generally a good actor although he has to start picking better films to star in. Actors read the script before they appear in a programme or a film and they decide wether they want to star in it or not. When Adam Sandler read's scripts for the films he is offered to star in, I don't think he pays much attention to the scripts and his career could just go downhill from this. I didn't like Anger Management, I found it funny for about 10 minutes and then it just stopped being funny. Disappointing
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
Good but fell flat halfway and didn't really pick up, Having said that Jack did play his part well as he always does.