Anger Management - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Anger Management Reviews

½ October 18, 2016
3 1/2 ud af 5 hidsigpropper. En af Sandlers få gode film, ikke mindst på grund af Nicholson, Turturro, Harrelson, Reilly, Graham, Tomei og resten af stjernebesætningen.
½ October 4, 2016
More Sandler nonsense
October 4, 2016
Sandler an Nickelson are a great comedy duo.
September 26, 2016
I dont usually like Sandler´s movies but I actually like this movie because its cast makes the movie funny.
½ August 28, 2016
Very funny. and crazy movie.
August 12, 2016
This movie is a riot. Not a "Happy Madison" mess. Jack and Adam are hilarious. I like turtles.
August 5, 2016
Anger Management is a film that I was looking forward to, it had the potential of being a good comedy and the opportunity for it to be a good comedy was thrown away. Being disappointed by a film is one thing I hate. Adam Sandler is just constantly starring in a lot of bad films. I have seen Adam Sandler in other films such as Click, Happy Gilmore and also Big Daddy. I enjoyed all of those films and I think Adam Sandler is generally a good actor although he has to start picking better films to star in. Actors read the script before they appear in a programme or a film and they decide wether they want to star in it or not. When Adam Sandler read's scripts for the films he is offered to star in, I don't think he pays much attention to the scripts and his career could just go downhill from this. I didn't like Anger Management, I found it funny for about 10 minutes and then it just stopped being funny. Disappointing
July 30, 2016
Good but fell flat halfway and didn't really pick up, Having said that Jack did play his part well as he always does.
May 30, 2016
It was the funniest movie ever with adam sandler man he's really funny.????
½ May 27, 2016
The plot isn't that great, same with the comedy, not worth a watch.
½ May 23, 2016
Anger Management is directed by Peter Segal, and it stars Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson in a comedy film about Dave Buznik in the airplane when he lost a bit of a temper because of an arugment that didn't even mean to be one, and he got sent to anger management classes so that he won't go to prison. When I seen Peter Segal's other films that has Adam Sandler in it, I honestly was looking forward to Anger Management as I thought that Peter Segal is the only director that can make Adam Sandler funny. He still does to be fair, but man, am I glad that I thought it was decent at best. Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson are actually funny here, and they work each other really well. There are some moments that really frustrated me and was like, in what world does that ever work? The humor is funny for the most part, and Adam Sandler does a good job being angry when exploding. There are some parts that don't add up, and just comes up, but doesn't really add much to the story except to just make it longer. Some of the jokes either didn't work for me, or just felt childish, which is the usual type for Happy Madison Productions. At the ending, I sort of knew where it was going, but there was a plot point that got me a bit unexpected. If I have a choice of watching Peter Segal films with Adam Sandler in it, I'll rather watch 50 First Dates because even though I like Anger Management fine, I'll probably watch it again in a long time so that I won't remember about why I was getting a little irritated about this film.
May 12, 2016
Sandler is so so but Nicholson captures!!!
April 14, 2016
As a fan of any Jack Nicholson being crazy, I obviously enjoy this. Not a classic Sandler film, not a classically bad Sandler film ether, this is just one of the Sandler films that can be forgotten. But I won't Sandler vs Nickson is probably the best movie idea possible. Join Sandler, a regular guy who is a pissed off beucase everyone is saying he has anger problems, so when he goes not nearly over the top he is forced to have anger management sessions with a crazy Jack Nickleson, bringing out the anger in Sandler, it is Jack's job to drive Sandler over the edge and help him better his life. Very barmy and funny and heartwarming. A very underrated Sandler classic full of heart and their best, Sandler's classic charm and Nickleson's loveable craziness. Funny, crazy and charming, one of his underrated bests.
March 5, 2016
Has a good performance of Nicholson, and a forgivable performance of Sandler. It's funny and will make you laugh.
½ January 30, 2016
One of the best comedies ever made, Anger Management benefits from Adam Sandler's and Jack Nicholson's chemistry and it's hilarious script.
January 30, 2016
MIGHT have rage on the plan, MIGHT need management?
January 20, 2016
July 12th 2009
January 19th 2016
January 19, 2016
No humour, just yelling and annoying happenings and that hack bastard Adam Sandler.
½ January 7, 2016
Adam Sandler gives his normal lazy preformence but jack Nicholson is hilarious