Sky High - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sky High Reviews

March 23, 2017
This is the greatest movie of all time. I love how the secret sanctum is clearly a sexual innuendo. The costumes gives me an orgasm and the guy who throws fire and is a dick is so awesome. I love when that one guy says, "SIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDEEEEKIIICCCK!!!!" It's such a sexy voice. I love how the main guy friend zones that girl. The tables have turned! And I know the Magic School Bus ripped off this movie and not the other way around at all.
March 18, 2017
A neat concept, Sky High is surely some fun for the family
March 13, 2017
A very underrated piece of fun and excitement that the whole family can enjoy. With clever jokes, a great cast, and honestly pretty cool visuals (specially for a superhero film with the budget of a Disney show I see no reason why this isn't talked about more. Give the movie watch, you most certainly won't forget it.
½ March 11, 2017
Sky High is about a kid who grows up with superheroes for parents. Sounds like a dream right? It would be if this kid actually had superpowers. As he goes to high-school for kids with superpowers, everybody is expecting everything from him, but to no prevail. As this kid delves into love and puts his friends to the sides, he starts forgetting about them, until something big happens to make him realize who his friends truly are. I'd have to say that this movie was not absolutely amazing, or heaps good, but just good in general. It's a mediocre family movie to say the least. It is a good example of what family-friendly movies should be, although getting terrible feedback from like, everybody. In my opinion this movie was just above average. It does seem to lose it's feel at a few scenes were they make certain comments that doesn't relate to anything, and other certain things that don't make sense at all. Also, the CGI is a bit shit, I understand it's a movie from 2005 but movies like King Kong and Harry Potter 4 came out that year as well, so the time isn't really an excuse for the lack of good CGI at a few scenes. I must hand it to this movie though, a few of the non alien like stunts were actually practical, but the a lot of scenes had CGI as well. All an all this was an above average fun family-friendly movie. 3 and a half stars for sure.
½ February 24, 2017
Fairly entertaining, but too safe to enjoy.
February 23, 2017
"An awesome high school film that brings back some nostalgic memories of watching this as a kid."
February 6, 2017
While some good casting, Sky High is, in my opinion, a not that good Disney channel movie that somehow got a theatrical release.
½ January 15, 2017
An amazing story with action packed and really fun
November 14, 2016
Exaggeratingly childish. Definitely for the young in a interesting way.
November 14, 2016
antes me gustaba porque era divertida y graciosa,pero ahora es una pelicula media aburrida, la verdad mala parodia,pero no mala pelicula ,si quieres ver una buena pelicula de parodias mira zoolander :).
no es mala,tiene varios momentos divertidos pero no tan divertidos como otras por eso le doy 3 estrellas
November 10, 2016
One of my favorite movies as a kid. Being fascinated with superheroes and comics from a young age, this movie was a good introduction to their movies and seeing my fantasies play out on the silver screen.
October 9, 2016
A fun movie with a lot of heart.
September 8, 2016
It is surprisingly not a parody of superheroes like I thought Sky High would absolutely be.
June 25, 2016
Sky High is an action packed movie about superheroes. When I first saw this movie I loved it and I still love it today. This movie is brilliant and amazing. I would very much suggest this movie.
May 21, 2016
Yeah, it's a film for the little ones, but there's plenty in here for everyone as a kid with famous parents must find his own way in the world of high school. Innocent fun.
½ May 20, 2016
I like this movie. I wonder why it's not praised that much. I mean, it's not one of the best or even original superhero movies of all time, in fact it does have some cliches, but I think it's creative, enjoyable, and fun. The acting is decent, the cinematography is good, the story is interesting, the characters are fun and quirky, and it has good comedy. I definitely recommend Sky High. Sorry I couldn't give a more deep review, but I think it's worth checking out. Again, not really good, but not bad either
May 7, 2016
Forgettable, as I watched it and forgot about it.
January 9, 2016
Four stars for the nostalgia, really, but this film is an interesting superhero tale and one of the best 2000's Disney kids flicks.