Red Eye - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Red Eye Reviews

½ November 27, 2017
Silly and overacted with a lame last act. I can?t even remember what happened throughout the movie because of how bland it was.
½ November 18, 2017
Ladies, if you want to see Rachael McAdams kick some serious male butt, this film is for you.
October 29, 2017
The acting is great and the suspense is pretty good.
October 29, 2017
I really enjoy this thriller. I've watched it over and over, and I just don't get tired from it. Both leading actors are great, there's a nice athmosphere, an interesting soundtrack and some involving trama.
½ September 19, 2017
Very tense and well made. A return to form for Wes Craven. Highly recommended!
August 6, 2017
Not too bad. Murphy was very creepy and played his part nicely. Rachel McAdams did well opposite, with tears and gasps and fleeing in all the right places. Not gonna change the world this film, but worth a see...if only for 'the pen' :) enjoyable stuff, kept me interested. Would recommend to a friend.
½ August 3, 2017
As a tension-mounting thrill ride, Red Eye steers into new heights for master director Wes Craven who delves into more of a suspense-driven atmosphere and showcases strong performances from Rachel McAdams and Cillian Murphy.
May 27, 2017
This is a Blockbuster classic. This movie is great. You can't go wrong with this movie on a family movie night.
May 4, 2017
Decent thriller movie
March 8, 2017
Unbelievable the positive reviews for this, it's terrible. I don't care about the fate of some CIA man off screen I've never been introduced to!! All I will remember from this film is the laugh out loud moment a security guard spots an RPG flying towards his hotel room so legs it quick to jump out of the way 'A-Team' style. Woeful.
February 21, 2017
Grade - C
Red Eye is a good film for TV. It's not bad, but it's just so forgettable and throw-away with no replay value that I can't give it a fresh grade. If you think you'll like it, maybe check it out the once.
February 10, 2017
Predictable and very average film.
December 7, 2016
every character is smart.I like it!!
½ November 27, 2016
it's your basic thriller. Nothing special, but it still gets you on the edge of your seat at times. The acting was good, the chemistry was not great, the plot very basic, and the music carried the movie. If you're looking for a brilliant film, this is not it, but it will do for a Friday night filler.
October 13, 2016
Optimistic movie. It is telling us to be positive as always and be brave even if there are huge diabolic winds that are trying to kill you... A pure edge-of-your-seat thriller!.. this movie.. I loooooove this movie!!!....
½ October 2, 2016
Great plane terrorist film
½ August 13, 2016
Not the usual from Wes Craven. This is a hell of a thriller. Excellent.
July 30, 2016
A first-rate thriller from Wes Craven.
½ July 4, 2016
An okay first two acts, followed by a very tense and thrilling finale makes Red Eye a solid thriller worth seeing.
June 5, 2016
Haha haha, what a load of nonsense, but what a load of enjoyable nonsense, and at times this thriller was thrilling, and tense. Watch out for the pen though Cillian.