Red Eye - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Red Eye Reviews

May 27, 2017
This is a Blockbuster classic. This movie is great. You can't go wrong with this movie on a family movie night.
May 4, 2017
Decent thriller movie
March 8, 2017
Unbelievable the positive reviews for this, it's terrible. I don't care about the fate of some CIA man off screen I've never been introduced to!! All I will remember from this film is the laugh out loud moment a security guard spots an RPG flying towards his hotel room so legs it quick to jump out of the way 'A-Team' style. Woeful.
February 21, 2017
Grade - C
Red Eye is a good film for TV. It's not bad, but it's just so forgettable and throw-away with no replay value that I can't give it a fresh grade. If you think you'll like it, maybe check it out the once.
February 10, 2017
Predictable and very average film.
December 7, 2016
every character is smart.I like it!!
½ November 27, 2016
it's your basic thriller. Nothing special, but it still gets you on the edge of your seat at times. The acting was good, the chemistry was not great, the plot very basic, and the music carried the movie. If you're looking for a brilliant film, this is not it, but it will do for a Friday night filler.
October 13, 2016
Optimistic movie. It is telling us to be positive as always and be brave even if there are huge diabolic winds that are trying to kill you... A pure edge-of-your-seat thriller!.. this movie.. I loooooove this movie!!!....
½ October 2, 2016
Great plane terrorist film
½ August 13, 2016
Not the usual from Wes Craven. This is a hell of a thriller. Excellent.
July 30, 2016
A first-rate thriller from Wes Craven.
½ July 4, 2016
An okay first two acts, followed by a very tense and thrilling finale makes Red Eye a solid thriller worth seeing.
June 5, 2016
Haha haha, what a load of nonsense, but what a load of enjoyable nonsense, and at times this thriller was thrilling, and tense. Watch out for the pen though Cillian.
May 7, 2016
the most ridiculous thriller ever known. watch it as a spoof and you may enjoy it. unbelievable tripe!
½ May 5, 2016
Really enjoyed it : a very old-fashioned, straight-forward film, with quite a nod to Halloween at the end ; and under 90 minutes too! Quite a tasty leading lady too, so what's not to like?
April 28, 2016
Two airline passengers seem to be getting on well until one of them threatens the other that her dad will die unless she does as she is told. Not your typical wes craven film, but this is pretty good I have to say
½ April 23, 2016
Rating -0....
absltly nonsense movie..
plz dont waste 80 or so min of ur life.
1) who chat with a guy threatens to kill family? this guy cant make a call, in a plane...shout bomb and job done.
2) a woman dumb enough not to make 1 phone calls till almost end...1 call to police to watch out her dad and call
½ February 20, 2016
A great and simple thrill ride. Casting was fantastic, story was original and fun, and there were no loopholes or loose ends (at least from what I saw). Everything had a point and was meaningful in some way. Would recommend to anyone. Oh and..Rachel McAdams is GORGEOUS!!!!!
February 19, 2016
Every shot and every scene has so much suspense and intensity, it makes it impossible to turn away.
January 27, 2016
Good suspense movie and great fight scenes.