9 Reviews

• Jul 31, 2019

This is the only film I've seen where the audience BOOED as the credits rolled. During the "sad" scene where each character got a long-winded goodbye, the audience laughed & moaned. I later met an animator of the film at an event & while I complimented the effects, even he agreed it was a BAD movie. Turd of a film.

• Jul 13, 2019

Beautiful inspiring scenery, nail biting action. A gritty reminder that animation does not mean everything in life will be okay.

• Jul 10, 2019

A disturbing and gloomy cartoon that tells the story of nine robotic puppets after humanity is exterminated. Bold and very busy cartoon

• Jul 03, 2019

Bizarre that this animation gone under the obnoxious hammer called UNDER RATING !

• May 11, 2019

This was actually pretty good. I liked the diversity in the series, and it's actually the lowest sin tally I've ever done. Sin Tally: 10 [Record Low!]

• May 08, 2019

This movie is called 9 and it was released on 9/9/2009. This is one of the most creative animated films of the 21st century. A plot of man vs. machine without any man is super interesting and well done. The differing personalities of the characters provide a fun contrast and hierarchy and the idea that they are all aspects of one man is great. I love the numbering system, it is great to have characters that don't even have names. The villain is very big bad but the combat is creative thanks to the post-apocalyptic environment it is set in. Our main character is clearly the main character but it works fine. The voice acting is fine and the whole art style is stunning, especially compared to other animated films. The plot evolves to an eventual fight against the big baddy but all throughout, the general mystery of the past and what happened here looms over you.

• Apr 14, 2019

Very fun and slightly terrifying.

Very fun and slightly terrifying.

• Mar 17, 2019

Scary and dark, but not much else to save this movie. It was better left as a short.

• Mar 10, 2019

La película muestra un nuevo tipo de fin del mundo, donde se ve otra posibilidad de salvación; acompañada con una banda Sonora espectacular y una mescla entre drama y terror; vale cada segundo de la película

• Feb 10, 2019

9 succeeds more in style than substance, but I enjoy the style.

9 succeeds more in style than substance, but I enjoy the style.