Triangle - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Triangle Reviews

May 18, 2018
Confusing. Trying to be too clever made it hard to follow.
May 14, 2018
amazing movie! 100% recommend!
May 2, 2018
Deep and subtle. I was confused though. Acting was subpar.
April 18, 2018
Recomendada si te gusto Donnie Darko , Mr Nobody.
April 11, 2018
Pretty good, still can't figure out where she got the second outfit
April 6, 2018
this movie is very confusing, towards the beginning her and the friends have a conversation which if you don't remember, you will not understand the ending. which lets it down, but putting that aside, the storyline is very creative and keeps you until the end wanting to understand. you cant help but feel sorry for the main protagonist as hating her!
March 6, 2018
This movie was highly suggested to me by fellow redditors and i was immensely disappointed. The flow to this movie was painful and had to force myself to keep watching. A interesting plot but was executed poorly. do not waste your time on this lack luster film
½ February 15, 2018
So many plot holes.Movie is trying to be deep but fails in the end.
½ January 2, 2018
Not particularly scary but a different kind of horror which remains interesting throughout.
½ December 31, 2017
A mind bending chiller that is fun and quite dark, even if the characters are a little shallow.
October 31, 2017
It's an interesting premise, and an almost interesting storyline, but I saw every plot twist long before it appeared on screen, and in the end, the plot holes were big enough for the whole story to fall through. Never again. End the vicious cycle.
October 30, 2017
Twilight Zone meets Groundhog Day as the members of a stranded vessel are saved by a passing ocean liner only to have their situation go unexplainably to hell soon afterwards. It's true that, like a ex-partner, the work doesn't always make sense (and that's one in-your-face let down), but the overall effect is tense enough nonetheless to keep one engaged until the questionable conclusion.
September 24, 2017
I do not see how anyone could find this movie enjoyable to watch. I guess the whole message of this movie is that none of us can trust our own sanity.
September 18, 2017
Timecrimes on a ship :/
½ July 9, 2017
Pretty cool little horror flick. The time loop idea is done well and has a pretty cool twist. There's a couple ways you could look at the movie, and for that reason you could discuss it endlessly. For that reason alone I think it was successful.
June 30, 2017
Watch it twice. It's that's good. Mind blowing good.
½ May 12, 2017
Truly, some of the most horrifying moments in cinema. Also, a mind pretzeler.
½ May 7, 2017
Unexpected and original plot. Very smart even if it does take a while to get going.
One of those films that gets you thinking. Expect the unexpected.
May 5, 2017
One of the best white-knuckle thrill rides you will ever experience. Melissa George is phenomenal and fearless in her performance.
½ March 17, 2017
Looping mystery, which despite its low budget and failed attempt to convince us were in Florida, it's pacy and captivating.