28 Weeks Later... - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

28 Weeks Later... Reviews

April 20, 2017
Almost as awesome as the first one "28 days later."
April 18, 2017
''Even better than the original''... I don't think so...
March 25, 2017
Even though I liked the first one better, I still give it 4 stars. One of the better horror series I have seen. More of a thriller than a horror movie.
½ March 14, 2017
great film but not as good as original
½ February 26, 2017
I recently watched this back to back with the other movie and wtf happened? it's not even good. they turn the first movie that was decent into a slaughterfest where army killed people for no good reason and people didn't take necessary precautions to contain the virus. the first movie had a good reason as to why the virus was released, this movie has the immunity stereotype and poor execution on most of it. this movie didn't need to exist
February 17, 2017
I am kinda tired of zombie movies, but this one kinda standsout. The zombie movies of these days are only brains and gore, nothing else. This one changes everything.
February 8, 2017
Moral of the story: don't have kids, they'll only restart the zombie apocalypse that the adults had managed to contain.
½ February 8, 2017
A disappointing sequel. 28 Days Later is one of the best zombie movies ever. It gave us great characters that were actually smart. In this film our main characters all make completely irrational decisions. Their are still some good moments in this movie as well. I loved the take of them basically rebuilding Great Britain.
January 26, 2017
Literally couldn't get through 1/2 of it. The story was so stupid, infuriatingly stupid.
January 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
November 6, 2016
this movie works on so many levels & although it lives in the shadow of DB's (National Treasure) original it's a fine piece of work.
½ October 27, 2016
I think I am in the minority here, but I thought this was better than the original.

Grade: B+
½ October 10, 2016
Better than the original. 28 weeks later has a compelling story with amazing and unpredictable characters and moments, lots of action, while still maintaining what we all loved about 28 days later
½ October 9, 2016
Like most of horror movie sequels, it's not as good as the first. But it's still a thrilling, enjoyable zombie movie that's better than most horror movie sequels.
½ September 15, 2016
Nothing can top 28 Days Later, but that is not a hit on 28 Weeks Later, which is definitely a worthy sequel. The atmosphere and cinematography stay on course to keep the story moving along nicely. The brutality is even heightened in a few scenes which gives 28 Weeks Later its own flair.
September 9, 2016
28 Days later left us with a feeling of hope. 28 weeks decides to snuff out that glimmer and leave us with the existential dread of a collapsed society. It also widens the lens and focuses on multi protagonists from different perspectives on a world trying to rebuild itself. Being a sequel it's more violent than its predecessor and punches you in the face with each character death. It had big shoes to fill and manages to do a remarkable job.
August 20, 2016
WTF WHAT THE FUCK SCAREIST FILM EVERš???
½ August 16, 2016
Just as good as the first.
August 11, 2016
Sandly missing The Walking Dead??
Try this one, an almost gory movie with so fierce infected crowds running after you almost all the damn time. Oh! don't forget mr. Robert Carlyle?'s performance: outstanding !