The A-Team - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The A-Team Reviews

½ June 20, 2018
I love this movie. I can watch every moment of in once in a while all of these years later. If you love smart and sill action watch this movie.
½ May 29, 2018
What a bloated overlong mess. I'm glad I didn't pay to see it.
½ May 15, 2018
I never watched the original TV series, beyond a vague awareness of Mr. T I knew literally nothing about it. Which meant that I couldn't feel like this reboot was letting me down, but I also was in no way ingratiated with the franchise. Seemed like the positives and negatives of going in blind like that sort of cancelled each other out, and that's pretty much the attitude I've got to the movie itself. There was cool stuff, there was some lame stuff, and all in all they levelled themselves out for a pretty average movie-watching experience.
May 1, 2018
JUST THE BEST!!!!!xD
½ April 1, 2018
While the film boasts a spectacular cast who give it their all, this modern realization of the classic TV series suffers from not having enough satisfying, mindless action sequences to compensate for its thinly-written story.
April 1, 2018
If you enjoyed The A-Team television series, you'll enjoy this movie. There are different actors, but they are all true to the characters from the TV show. I prefer Mr. T to his counterpart in the movie, and Dirk Benedict to the actor who plays his character in the movie, but all the characters do a good job of recreating the vibe of the TV shows. I enjoyed it.
½ February 12, 2018
I have to say I expected the worst from this but was pleasantly surprised and pleased by the time the credits rolled. I saw most of the TV series as a young boy and this film does keep a lot true to the original TV series. Just given a modern update and treated like a modern day action film with big stunts and over the top action plans only the A Team could do. At times it felt like a mix of the Bourne Trilogy crossed with Ocean's 11 elaborate missions! There is plenty of humour and it doesn't take itself seriously, pity the critics who just didn't get it, fool's!! A pure popcorn action blast everyone in the right frame of mind should enjoy.
January 26, 2018
I never watched the T.V show but this is still a good action movie.
3 half-stars
January 9, 2018
As a child of the 80's who absolutely loved, and is quite familiar with the series and the premise. I loved it! You have everything about the "new" A-Team wrapped-up into it - to an extent. Even the actors were perfect in their respective roles. They all pretty much nailed-it! I hope more people will see the film, for what it is (near-faithful adaptation), and what it is not (MI, James Bond, GI Joe), and rate it favorably. I'm disappointed there are no plans for a sequel. CBS brought back S.W.A.T. (another favorite of mine) so who knows.
½ January 1, 2018
It was ok. If you remember the original A TEAM this will not do anything for you. If you have had amnesia and forgotten everything you know about the The A Team then you will love it.
December 2, 2017
I enjoyed this movie, it has good special effects and i enjoy the actors in this.
November 16, 2017
Really loved the story and the Characters! The Actors nailed it and had a lot of fun. What was bad, was the edit of this movie. Almost a flaw in every other scene, and its sucks haha. Regardless I had fun!
August 21, 2017
Who made them critics? well cannot complain since most of them are oldies. This movie is not an Oscar winner but certainly, do not deserve rotten tomato when it is for sure an entertaining flick. I enjoyed a hell lot watching this movie and as we say in our language "a full paisa wasool movie" (Bang for the buck movie).
August 6, 2017
In the same genre of Mission Impossible films, but with a better cast, more testosterone and insanity. The plot, if directed with more finesse would definitely surpass the Mission Impossible franchise.
July 16, 2017
critics need to get a clue. this was a fun, entertaining movie. yeap, lots of plot holes but who cares? there's limits on time and money with an origins movie but the writers and actors did well nonetheless. if you want an entertaining flick look no further. especially recommended is the extended version. check it out
June 25, 2017
C+
An intense action-movie that made me laugh quite a few times. The acting is great and so is the action. A few plot twists in the movie made me interested throughout and overall, I'm glad I watched this movie.
June 1, 2017
I have never watched a single episode of the A-team, but a movie should be enjoyable regardless of whether a person has watched the show or not. This is one of those films where I enjoyed it overall, but it is a bad movie. The plot feels like three movies in one. The film is a trilogy of origin stories. The action is noisy and over-the-top, but that is the point. The biggest enjoyment factor in this film is seeing the main cast interact with each other. Their are some moments of fun, but as a whole, it is a disjointed mess.
½ May 31, 2017
This movie is a fun, bombastic, hilarious ride for those who can suspend their disbelief and embrace the lunacy.