The A-Team - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The A-Team Reviews

December 2, 2017
I enjoyed this movie, it has good special effects and i enjoy the actors in this.
November 16, 2017
Really loved the story and the Characters! The Actors nailed it and had a lot of fun. What was bad, was the edit of this movie. Almost a flaw in every other scene, and its sucks haha. Regardless I had fun!
August 21, 2017
Who made them critics? well cannot complain since most of them are oldies. This movie is not an Oscar winner but certainly, do not deserve rotten tomato when it is for sure an entertaining flick. I enjoyed a hell lot watching this movie and as we say in our language "a full paisa wasool movie" (Bang for the buck movie).
August 6, 2017
In the same genre of Mission Impossible films, but with a better cast, more testosterone and insanity. The plot, if directed with more finesse would definitely surpass the Mission Impossible franchise.
July 16, 2017
critics need to get a clue. this was a fun, entertaining movie. yeap, lots of plot holes but who cares? there's limits on time and money with an origins movie but the writers and actors did well nonetheless. if you want an entertaining flick look no further. especially recommended is the extended version. check it out
June 25, 2017
C+
An intense action-movie that made me laugh quite a few times. The acting is great and so is the action. A few plot twists in the movie made me interested throughout and overall, I'm glad I watched this movie.
June 1, 2017
I have never watched a single episode of the A-team, but a movie should be enjoyable regardless of whether a person has watched the show or not. This is one of those films where I enjoyed it overall, but it is a bad movie. The plot feels like three movies in one. The film is a trilogy of origin stories. The action is noisy and over-the-top, but that is the point. The biggest enjoyment factor in this film is seeing the main cast interact with each other. Their are some moments of fun, but as a whole, it is a disjointed mess.
½ May 31, 2017
This movie is a fun, bombastic, hilarious ride for those who can suspend their disbelief and embrace the lunacy.
May 4, 2017
beautiful action movie i enjoid to see this movie and i thought that was bad
March 29, 2017
Not great, just another Expendables like movie.
½ February 8, 2017
Best action film I am 80 distance but really amazing and the helicopter scene OMG it was awesome and I really do want to see that movie again and again and again
½ January 17, 2017
WHAT'S THE A-TEAM ABOUT?
Based on the hit 80's TV show of the same name, The A-Team finds a group of top-notch mercenaries working to clear their name from a wrongful charge and bring down the corrupt spies and military officials who put them in prison.

IS IT ANY GOOD?
This is a film that had true potential: the casting is spot-on and the camaraderie between the actors in infectious. The first twenty minutes or so suggest that this film will be filled with laughs and inspired mayhem. Sadly, a boring story, second-rate special effects, ridiculous action sequences, and an uneven tone bog down the proceedings. Though there is some witty dialogue and the actors are clearly enjoying themselves, these positives only caused me to sigh at how much fun this film could have been.

IS IT OKAY FOR YOUR KIDS?
The A-Team is rated PG-13. Though it is implied that one character is a ladies' man, there is no sexuality and only a handful of moderate profanities. There is a good deal of action violence, however. One character smokes cigars throughout.

ANY WORTHWHILE MESSAGES?
Though peace is the ideal, lethal force can be necessary when defending freedom and innocent lives. Though traitors betray others out of greed, the greatest love is to be willing to die for your friends.
December 30, 2016
It's good movie to watch
½ December 6, 2016
The characters may never live up to their tv counterparts but the action in The A-Team is wild and fun.
½ November 24, 2016
It was an exciting action movie. However it did seem drawn out and at times became exhausting.
½ November 12, 2016
So entertaining. Really works with the adolescent and generally stupid male humour.
September 11, 2016
- Fun fact: I was named Murdock by a coworker. Because, you know, crazy.
- The A-Team was rather formative in my younger years. Due to lack of welding equipment though, many efforts were hampered.
- Liam is not my first pick for Hannibal. He's too...precise. Cool. He lacks that slight twinge in the eye that puts you eerily on edge while being thankful he's in charge.
- Mexican Kung-fu ain't no match from a straight up kick in the chest from Bosco.
- Bradly Cooper as Face, on the other hand...is perfect. He is currently in the Mexican desert stuck in a stack of tires, while wearing a pristine hotel bathrobe, jawing off to the man who's pouring gasoline on him.
- "Quesadeeches."
- And in the first scene with Murdock, he lights Face's arm on fire, because what else would you do if you're standing next to someone soaked in gasoline?
- Hannibal: "And now everyone's met Murdock." Face: "He lit my arm on fire!" B.A.: "He stitched a lightning bolt in mine."
- And THAT, ladies & gents, is how you fly a helo. If you're not making Very Serious Battle-Hardened Army Rangers cry for their mommies, you're not doing it right.
- Alpha. Mike. Foxtrot.
- "No one can do an antifreeze marinade like you can, Murdock, but I got a little Bell's Palsy last time. I'm no good in the field like that."
- That...was a terrible plan.
- But THAT...was a great escape plan.
- Fun fact...Murdock is completely impervious to electroshock therapy.
- Best line: "Boy, could I really use two hours of...not this."
- The show they're watching in the Day Room is...wait for it...The A-team in "The Great Escape." In 3-D.
- Cause if you're gonna steal a getaway vehicle...why not a C130 with a tank on board?
- B.A., just waking up: "WHY ARE WE IN A FALLING TANK?!!" Murdock: "BECAUSE THE AIRPLANE EXPLODED!"
- D.O.D. lackey: "Are they trying to shoot the other drone?" "No," Jessica Beal says in an authoritatively withering voice. "They're trying to fly the tank."
- I...I have no words. B.A. is forward rappelling down a skyscraper at full speed...while taking fire.
- Kyle, you're a moron, and now you have a broken nose.
- Second best line: "Because overkill is underrated."
- CALAMDIMONIUM!
- Save the world, go to jail. Just another Tuesday for...the A-Team.
½ August 26, 2016
This is the movie the T.V. series deserved.
August 20, 2016
Fun ride great action
July 23, 2016
The best action movie I have ever seen