The A-Team - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The A-Team Reviews

July 23, 2016
The best action movie I have ever seen
July 22, 2016
Not a great movie but a fun one, mainly watched this because it has Sharlto Copley in it and he was definitely the star of the movie for me, also I used to love The A-Team TV show as a kid so I wanted to check it out.
July 11, 2016
.ð'
July 10, 2016
6.7/10
An intense action-movie that made me laugh quite a few times. The acting is great and so is the action. A few plot twists in the movie made me interested throughout and overall, I'm glad I watched this movie.
June 26, 2016
Based on the TV series of the same name, The A-Team features the same characters as they become fugitives and try to prove their innocence. Neeson, Cooper, Copley and the rest of the cast were great, particularly Wilson who plays the villain (ridiculously underrated actor). The action was great, albeit completely over the top most of the time (especially 'flying a tank'...who even thought of that!?). However the plot is very forgettable and didn't keep me invested or hooked. The script was witty with some good one-liners which harks back to the television series. The final act of the film at the dockyard was abit silly, but hey...it's an over the top action film and it delivers.
June 24, 2016
This movie was very entertaining, you don't watch the A-team and expect to get a movie like Saving Private Ryan. This movie delivers everything that a true A-Team fan wants, and more. Remember this movie is complete fiction and should be watched as such, if you want a true war story watch movies like Black Hawk Down or Saving Private Ryan. Alpha Mike Foxtrot!
June 11, 2016
As a fan of the show since I was a kid, this remake updates it, makes it more sophisticated and does a great job of playing with some of the motifs from the show. I would love to see a sequel! Liam Neeson made a great Hannibal!
June 7, 2016
Awesome Action Movie
June 6, 2016
A pesar de que las series de TV no han sido bien adaptadas al cine recientemente, Brigada A o Los Magníficos, como se le conoce en América Latina, brinda un buen espectáculo y homenaje de la serie a modo de precuela. Narra los hechos de la intro del programa de televisión de los 80's y además cuenta con un buen cast que si bien no todos se parecen, hacen un excelente intento. Se extrañan un poco las vestimentas y maquillajes de Hannibal y se agradecen las exageraciones del personaje de Murdock, lo mismo que todas las referencias a la serie cuyos orígenes son contados. Aún así deja un des-sabor que obviamente solo puede ser llenado por la nostalgia al ver cualquier capítulo de la serie en línea y más con su excelente doblaje latino, mientras que la película se recomienda verse en inglés con todo y el Neeson interpretando a Neeson.
½ May 30, 2016
The A-Team is pulpy, campy action movie cheese. But, that doesn't mean it's a bad film. The shoot-em-up violence and overall feel of the movie emanates The Expendables. What a coincidence, considering both movies are from the same year.
May 17, 2016
Critics are dumb. The A-Team is precisely what I wanted from a television to movie adaptation. It's big, goes boom and is witty to the cheesiest degree. The A-Team is all about impossible stunts, Sherlock Holmes style trickery and lots of guns and this movie delivers wonderfully. Not perfect but certainly entertaining.
May 11, 2016
Lots of action for sure, but not all respecting the laws of physics and probabilities rules. Nice team of characters. Story over-the-top improbable and impossible. I didn't know this was a TV series. Still good fun with some bits I have thought about as kid. I didn't know I was spied on for ideas at the time. Now I do!
½ April 27, 2016
I gave this a re-watch while on vacation and can report that it holds up well upon the re-visit.

I originally went into this with only vague childhood memories to compare it to, so I have to admit to being fairly happy with the action-packed results that Joe Carnahan delivers.

Is it a good movie? No. Fun? Very much so.

I'd say give it a look if you're an action fan, because you will know what you're getting into and likely have a blast with this one.
½ April 24, 2016
Looks quite fake since the beginning. Just a cheap imitation from the original TV series.
April 13, 2016
A fun, noisy movie that doesn't really accomplish a whole lot except for being solid fun with decent characters.
March 27, 2016
Phew! It was exhausting - and excruciating - just getting through the opening titles. Poor Liam, did he know what he was signing up for?
March 27, 2016
With a very entertaining plot, this mvie was pretty good but got very shaky at parts. Other than that, it was very funny at parts and could definately make you laugh.
March 11, 2016
Better than I expected after the show was silly and way over hyped, The casting choice was brilliant and they all acted their parts well, some very over the top action scenes but they were very fun, Funny humour, Maybe the story had too much going on at times and the effects will soon look dated but it's mindless fun that lifelong fans and newcomers to The A-Team should enjoy.
March 7, 2016
Funny action i love this movie.
March 5, 2016
Forever one of my favorite movies â(TM)¡