The A-Team - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The A-Team Reviews

April 18, 2019
I never saw this movie until the weekend of 4/17/2019. Do not ask me how a movie lover like me missed this gem! I actually watched it 3 times this weekend & saw something new each time! The third time, I watched it with my 88 year old Dad and I he liked it too! I loved the A Team cast; their chemistry on screen is so fun & off the hook! From ´┐ 1/2~You gotta have a plan kid!" to flying a helicopter upside down, to "I'm gonna kill you fool." to the yummy blue eyed one swearing in Spanish and rolling down a hill! I loved the story, lots of action, plots, plots behind the plot stories´┐ 1/2.SEE IT!
April 17, 2019
its an Action movie i dont understand how its rated so low. Liam neeson, Bradely Cooper. I mean it is exactly what action movies need to be.
½ April 15, 2019
Suspension of disbelief is nearly impossible when such a stupid movie insults our intelligence from beginning to end, believing to be much smarter than it is (when in fact it is just brainless) and relying on a lazy plot that couldn't be more obvious and doesn't even make sense.
March 31, 2019
I had a few issues with this film, but entertaining was not one of them. The cast work well together and the action scenes are well balanced, but far fetched. The story is a little convoluted for a film of this budget and the big twist turns the lead characters into fools. There are some fun moments, but overall this film is not a great action film. Carnahan is a little hit and miss with his projects. 27/03/2019
½ March 6, 2019
This is not the best action movie of the year. But it is certainly entertaining. With a charismatic lead from Liam Neeson, along with a dumb plot and above-average action, THE A-TEAM serves just enough thrills to become a source of popcorn fun. If you're looking for a movie you can rent to be entertained and forget in a week or so, this is it.
March 4, 2019
If you didn't like it you're a pussy!
March 4, 2019
One of the greatest movies I've ever seen. What the hell were people expecting? 5 star 5 star 5 star
½ February 17, 2019
Obnoxious Crap. Well made obnoxious crap, but crap nonetheless.
January 2, 2019
A funny, clever action movie with a fantastic cast. Some of it is stupid over the top fun, but that's part of the charm. One of my all time favorite movies. I am never not in the mood for watching The A-Team.
November 16, 2018
Lots of: BAAAM!!!! Nice action but not that funny.
October 26, 2018
It's good it brought the A team into the 21st century
October 7, 2018
With the exception of the fights scenes at the garage at the start I find this movie very entertaining (the garage fight had some of the most crappy filming I've ever seen in an action movie). Still, better than I remembered it when I first watched it the year it came out).
August 5, 2018
Too chaotic, jumbled close up photography
July 3, 2018
Thought it would be bad, was surprised. Most of the action is a bit far fetched, but hey its a movie, it doesnt have to be grounded in reality all the time. The chemistry between the 4 main actors is great. Great action packed popcorn movie
½ June 24, 2018
Underrated. Just good clean action fun
½ June 20, 2018
I love this movie. I can watch every moment of in once in a while all of these years later. If you love smart and sill action watch this movie.
½ May 29, 2018
What a bloated overlong mess. I'm glad I didn't pay to see it.
½ May 15, 2018
I never watched the original TV series, beyond a vague awareness of Mr. T I knew literally nothing about it. Which meant that I couldn't feel like this reboot was letting me down, but I also was in no way ingratiated with the franchise. Seemed like the positives and negatives of going in blind like that sort of cancelled each other out, and that's pretty much the attitude I've got to the movie itself. There was cool stuff, there was some lame stuff, and all in all they levelled themselves out for a pretty average movie-watching experience.
½ April 1, 2018
While the film boasts a spectacular cast who give it their all, this modern realization of the classic TV series suffers from not having enough satisfying, mindless action sequences to compensate for its thinly-written story.