A Warrior's Heart - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Warrior's Heart Reviews

December 20, 2015
Love the meaning behind the movie.
October 6, 2013
iam not sure why this movie got so many rotten tomatoes but I just watched it and to me it showed how people deal and handle death as kids. It had me in tears a few times.
June 13, 2013
A great inspirational movie! Great for family nights!
½ April 28, 2013
I would give it no stars if possible. Honestly the cheesiest movie I've ever seen and the acting is terrible. Totally predictable too.
April 3, 2013
Mediocre movie which feels more like a made for TV movie rather than a general release.
February 12, 2013
It was sad, but very good. These two make such a cute/great couple!
LWOODS04
January 22, 2013
"The story is about a boy who is angry at the world and is aggressive on the field. Although he seems to have the talent for the game, his temper gets the best of him which makes him a liability on the field. So when his dad comes home from the war, he moves his family to his old home town and has his son attend the same school he did so he can play on the same lacrosse team as he did. But soon after arriving his father is killed in action. This makes Conor act out more and eventually leads him to being arrested for destroying school property. Then enters Sgt. Major Duke Wayne. He takes Conor up to some kind of camp to have him work through his issues and discover why there is no "I" "TEAM".

A sad sappy movie with not enough heart. Not to mention some shitty acting. The plus side of seeing this movie is that I learned something new about the game lacrosse. I would go into great detail of what that was, but I forgot, lol. So maybe I didn't learn anything from seeing this afterall. Oh well. See it if wanna."
January 19, 2013
Really great movie! It has a message! I totally recommend it.
January 6, 2013
I loved this movie <3 it was so sweet not to mention it had two of my favorite actors (Ashley and kellan) it was so perfect on so many levels :D
January 5, 2013
For being a straight to DVD movie it was pretty good. Good light-hearted story.
December 2, 2012
Not that it's a bad movie, it's just way too predictable and with that, way too full with cliches.
November 22, 2012
I loved this movie. Ashley Green is a great actress and Kellan Lutz is awesome as well. The movie had a great story line and I just really liked it.
October 12, 2012
Cheesy! Predictable! Pointless!
October 5, 2012
great movie made me happy and sad at the same time its a powerful movie
August 20, 2012
Another boy becoming a man - bad turning to good type a thing with sports as the medium of the development of the character. But the family ties in this story should inspire many.
½ August 9, 2012
Feel good movie, meaning cheesy in parts, but it was good. Great cast including Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene, and Chord Overstreet.
July 16, 2012
Ugh it was like a frickin Twilight reunion with an even cheesier plot and no vampires
July 16, 2012
it was soooooooo great!!! a movie I really needed to watch to collect my thoughts, a great movie, love you kellan lutz!! A great actor!!
July 5, 2012
Good movie! Very sad in scenes, but the acting was amazing! This one will make you cry, but has heart warming parts as well. The plot is quite predictable, but still a worth your time.
June 28, 2012
One of the worst films I have ever seen.
Bad acting.