A Warrior's Heart Reviews

LWOODS04
January 20, 2013
"The story is about a boy who is angry at the world and is aggressive on the field. Although he seems to have the talent for the game, his temper gets the best of him which makes him a liability on the field. So when his dad comes home from the war, he moves his family to his old home town and has his son attend the same school he did so he can play on the same lacrosse team as he did. But soon after arriving his father is killed in action. This makes Conor act out more and eventually leads him to being arrested for destroying school property. Then enters Sgt. Major Duke Wayne. He takes Conor up to some kind of camp to have him work through his issues and discover why there is no "I" "TEAM".

A sad sappy movie with not enough heart. Not to mention some shitty acting. The plus side of seeing this movie is that I learned something new about the game lacrosse. I would go into great detail of what that was, but I forgot, lol. So maybe I didn't learn anything from seeing this afterall. Oh well. See it if wanna."
½ March 12, 2012
A little cheesy, but heart warming enough to be good, though. Decent cast. Decent story for a relaxing afternoon movie.
January 6, 2013
I loved this movie <3 it was so sweet not to mention it had two of my favorite actors (Ashley and kellan) it was so perfect on so many levels :D
August 20, 2012
Another boy becoming a man - bad turning to good type a thing with sports as the medium of the development of the character. But the family ties in this story should inspire many.
July 5, 2012
Good movie! Very sad in scenes, but the acting was amazing! This one will make you cry, but has heart warming parts as well. The plot is quite predictable, but still a worth your time.
June 28, 2012
One of the worst films I have ever seen.
Bad acting.
Bad script.
Bad editing.
Bad.
June 22, 2012
good overall movie for lacrosse fans, some minor flaws hurt this rating, acting was good, game sequences were good, and plot development was good, definitely makes me respect the game more now than ever
April 16, 2012
A Warrior's Heart - CATCH(Beginning)TRASH(Middle)CATCH(Ending) (C+)
I personally love sports movies and I have never seen a movie about Lacrosse. A Warrior's Heart is about a hotheaded boy Conner who loses his temper when his father dies in war. The movie starts well and ends well but it gets tedious in the middle. Especially all the lectures and scenes in the woods are extremely boring.
Kellan Lutz is charming and acted pretty well compare to his few lines in every Twilight movie. Ashley Green is cute and does a decent job of a girlfriend. Chord Overstreet is fine along with rest of the Lacrosse team players.
Overall, it's a teenage pastime movie and whoever has hearts for Lacrosse can enjoy.
April 9, 2012
a warriors heart looks okay :'
November 14, 2011
It's terrific. Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene and Chord Overstreet. Don't miss this gem!
March 24, 2012
A little cheesy, but heart warming enough to be good. A movie the whole family can enjoy.
March 15, 2012
It was a great movie one the whole family can enjoy.
March 14, 2012
It is a great movie, I really enjoyed it. Fun for all, sports for the guys and romance for the girls. Kellan and Ashley are both strong actors, Kellan has a way of making you feel what he is feeling. I highly recommend it, a must see!
March 14, 2012
Loved this movie. Kellan and Ashley are amazing in it. Great to see Kellan over the whole movie and not just for 5 min. Totally loved it. One of my fave movies for sure.
March 14, 2012
I think this film is really good, such a sweet storyline and Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene put in amazing performances as the love struck couple, <3 it!! xx
March 14, 2012
I enjoyed the movie very much. Its a good clean family movie.
One of the best movies i have ever seen ! <3
March 14, 2012
This movie is AWESOME!! between Kellan Lutz anf Chord Overstreet theres not one scene without one of these hot guys and when they are together its to much hot for one movie!! its a def must see for chord, kellan and ashley fans.
March 14, 2012
this seems like an awesome movie, i just know it already worth watching!