A.I. Artificial Intelligence - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A.I. Artificial Intelligence Reviews

June 18, 2017
Poético e surpreendente, um sopro com forças de furacão. AI possui um desenvolvimento confuso e as vezes bobo, mas o apelo sentimental de Spielberg é altamente eficaz junto com a magnifica atuação de Haley Joel Osment. Forçados a esquecer alguns exageros, somos tomados pelo expoente dramática de uma magica e brilhante historia de amor.
½ June 15, 2017
Overly preachy, implausible, and with frequent disregard to the laws of physics. Which is sad, given that the topic was a worthy one.
June 10, 2017
I have to say this was a good movie, great performances from Jude law, and some incredible plot
June 2, 2017
A bizarre mix of Stanley Kubrick's serious tone and Steven Spielberg's whimsical charm, this film is interesting at times, but overall too messy and inconsistent.
June 2, 2017
A stupid movie with a stupid ending. It is sentimental crap.
½ May 9, 2017
World building and the coming-of-age theme create a powerful movie about holding on to hope. The cities, types of robots and futuristic transportation all have refreshing designs. The movie, although warning of conflict between robots and humans, as well as predicting the fall of humans, paint a future of optimism.
April 29, 2017
Good crazy adventure ride starring Haley Joel osment and Jude law in a way but way way more Haley Joel osment. This movie is crazy , it's about a boy who is basically a robot but in better words you would say artificial intelligence or ai for short. Being the age of Haley Joel osment at that time would be crazy because a kid acting God is hard to come by and he really does a good job. Now the plot, this kid is made by people then he is in this family and you know robots can't have feelings but this new type of robot can feel. Then he goes on a crazy adventure which makes your brain feel koo koo crazy and fudged up because spoiler he finds more of himself and on the crazy journey just to be with his mommy and to find out he can't do what he wants, become a real boy , eat , do human things. This is not a Disney movie, it's a crazy movie. You really have to think about this movie to feel all the emotions that it has in store. I had a good time, a crazy one but a good one, I really had to think about it.
April 22, 2017
A Steven Spielberg masterpiece!
April 17, 2017
Admitting its' main source of inspiration, A.I. is a heart touching story that satirizes emotional human connection to biology through science fiction.
April 9, 2017
Feels like a dream I've had before.
½ April 8, 2017
Too campy in parts, but what I couldn't get over is the fact that the story took a back seat to a dreamscape popcorn voyage. This highly intellectual treatment by Kubrick was deduced to mush. Motifs were shoved in your face and the dystopian future was charicatured in too many scenes.
½ February 16, 2017
It wasn't as captivating as I thought
February 3, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ January 27, 2017
Sentimental claptrap. From Dr Strangelove to this? Oh, dear.
½ January 18, 2017
A.I. Artificial Intelligence is intriguing and unique. It has a variety of flaws too, but ultimately, A.I. is a good, solid movie.
½ January 17, 2017
A movie that shows that the love always survives thought the time.
January 14, 2017
It was really imaginative and everything, but I felt the need to see a different story from the one I finally saw. Spielberg did an amazing job, but his script was quite weak at points, and though it raised serious issues it never made them justice. At the end it was a modern fairytale and nothing more. Young Haley Joel Osment was spectacular in his role! I'm disappointed cause I feel this could have been so much more than it finally is.
½ January 14, 2017
An underrated movie, much maligned for it's weird ending. It doesn't bother me too much and it shouldn't overshadow the incredible visuals and thoughtful deep story.
December 6, 2016
This film is very ambitious, and I admire Steven Spielberg for paying homage to his friend, the late Stanley Kubrick. Also, Haley Joel Osment is good in this role as David the robot boy, but unfortunately, not only does he look creepy, with him constantly keeping his eyes open, but his attempt at drama and peril just makes him look obnoxious! It kinda felt like a wasted opportunity on his part.
½ December 2, 2016
A much more interesting and dark Spielberg creation where you can really see Spielberg's signature touch but also the rich, bizarre (and sad) feel of Kubrick. If you ask me, I would take this over E.T. any day!