A.I. Artificial Intelligence - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A.I. Artificial Intelligence Reviews

½ January 6, 2018
A weird mishmash of apparently Kubrick and Spielberg ideas that winds up feeling like the mess it is. At times its pathetically simple, other times trying to be so artsy it seems to be stopping to smell its own farts. I've seen ideas like this handled better in Star Trek many times.
December 25, 2017
M-F-O

9.2

[Steven Spielberg]
December 3, 2017
The Masque (Mecha) of the Red Death
December 1, 2017
It is not scary and not fake
½ November 27, 2017
This movie give me bad nights...I mean nightmares...it is powerful, at least for me and my subconscious...Osment great.
November 17, 2017
The first half of this movie was pretty decent...however I am not even sure I have the words or the drugs to describe the last half of this one. The effects are great, even all these years later, but the story didn't flow well for me.
October 15, 2017
Great esoteric SF film exploring the nature of AI and machine emotions . . .
½ September 25, 2017
A must watch tearjerker, A.I. demonstrates the brilliance of Joel's childhood talent and showcases the wonderful chemistry Jude Law shares with his kid companion. An unlikely friendship forms as robots made to represent different forms of love go on a journey to discover themselves, or perhaps to discover the others that put them there in the first place. With an ending that leaves your mind numb and your mouth open, this film is definitely among my favorites.
½ July 20, 2017
Great movie. Though a few of the themes have been seen before in films dealing with artificial intelligence, this still offers up some interesting storytelling, stellar effects, direction and production design, a chilling and compelling musical score and a fantastic performance from Osment.
½ July 20, 2017
This will blow you out of the world and will probably land in the same era of the movie's depiction. Probably the best of Spielberg ?
July 17, 2017
Fuckin' weird movie man. Interesting and curious but weird and all over the place. I'm glad Kubrick didn't direct it. Funny how Teddy was my favorite character and he wasn't even the most human character out of all of them.
July 16, 2017
Hands down, Most ive ever cried in a movie before.... i felt so much for the MC. i wanted to help him so much. but considering it is a work of fiction. i cannot do that..very well done. beautiful direction and stunning visuals.
½ July 12, 2017
Weird, odd, interesting, ... bad.
July 12, 2017
It's a unique heart warming sci-fi story of love, rejection and hope.
½ June 30, 2017
I love AI movies! Haley Joel did a superb job as an IA.
June 18, 2017
Poético e surpreendente, um sopro com forças de furacão. AI possui um desenvolvimento confuso e as vezes bobo, mas o apelo sentimental de Spielberg é altamente eficaz junto com a magnifica atuação de Haley Joel Osment. Forçados a esquecer alguns exageros, somos tomados pelo expoente dramática de uma magica e brilhante historia de amor.
½ June 15, 2017
Overly preachy, implausible, and with frequent disregard to the laws of physics. Which is sad, given that the topic was a worthy one.
June 10, 2017
I have to say this was a good movie, great performances from Jude law, and some incredible plot
June 2, 2017
A bizarre mix of Stanley Kubrick's serious tone and Steven Spielberg's whimsical charm, this film is interesting at times, but overall too messy and inconsistent.
June 2, 2017
A stupid movie with a stupid ending. It is sentimental crap.