Air Force One - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Air Force One Reviews

June 21, 2017
Amazing movie with lots of action sequences and a great performance by Harrison Ford and Gary Oldman. I absolutely loved it!
½ June 13, 2017
Well directed, good acting from Oldman and Ford, and otherwise just a fun action thriller with a patriotic--albeit a very single-minded, militaristic version of patriotism--twinge.
½ May 19, 2017
Get off my plane... ha! I love it! What a fun, well paced, thrilling if a little predictable movie. I wish we had a president like him.
May 4, 2017
A high-powered thriller. Harrison Ford is a force to be reckoned with. (First and only viewing - 8/1/2008)
March 20, 2017
Bad film. Stupid film.
February 10, 2017
Very intense and entertaining
½ January 23, 2017
Highly entertaining action thriller with a perfectly cast hero and villain. If only the movie tried to add depth to the story instead of throwing every airplane action trope at the screen. They're well done tropes mind you, but severely lacking in originality.
January 13, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 13, 2017
I absolutely loved this film. Harrison Ford was the perfect choice to play as the president and Gary Oldman was a great choice to play the main villain. This also brings one of my favorite quotes "Get Off my plane!!". Overall Air Force One is a great popcorn action/thriller.
½ December 23, 2016
Almost 20 Years old-movie , bud these days you can't make this kind of movie much better ....Good Suspence-Level ! SOMVIDEO
December 22, 2016
As a young movie goer I had yet to see a Harrison Ford film I haven't liked...Until I saw Air Force One. They bent every law of physics and geopolitics to make this movie. I am disappointed. 78% on RT is a travesty.
December 22, 2016
This is great premise and good action movie with Harrison Ford kicking some ass. The ending to me goes a little overboard and is so ridiculous that it kind of brings down the whole movie.
½ December 20, 2016
Buena película de acción/suspenso, pero no demasiado convincente con el clímax.
Ah, Gary Oldman es un dios.
½ December 5, 2016
"Get off ma plane!''
November 12, 2016
My problem isn't that the movie is silly or unrealistic, it's that I've always found it excessively boring.
November 8, 2016
It was really good and suspenseful. I love his Get off my plane.
½ October 6, 2016
It rips off the classic thriller Die Hard, but it's a fun action packed joy ride!
September 26, 2016
One of my favorite Harrison Ford movies.
September 14, 2016
Totally implausible, but fun enough actioner. Even if it's essentially just Die Hard on a plane. Man, it's hard to watch how poorly old CGI stands up. I wonder how bad current CG will look in 10-20 years...