Air Force One - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Air Force One Reviews

January 13, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 13, 2017
I absolutely loved this film. Harrison Ford was the perfect choice to play as the president and Gary Oldman was a great choice to play the main villain. This also brings one of my favorite quotes "Get Off my plane!!". Overall Air Force One is a great popcorn action/thriller.
½ December 23, 2016
Almost 20 Years old-movie , bud these days you can't make this kind of movie much better ....Good Suspence-Level ! SOMVIDEO
December 22, 2016
As a young movie goer I had yet to see a Harrison Ford film I haven't liked...Until I saw Air Force One. They bent every law of physics and geopolitics to make this movie. I am disappointed. 78% on RT is a travesty.
December 22, 2016
This is great premise and good action movie with Harrison Ford kicking some ass. The ending to me goes a little overboard and is so ridiculous that it kind of brings down the whole movie.
½ December 20, 2016
Buena película de acción/suspenso, pero no demasiado convincente con el clímax.
Ah, Gary Oldman es un dios.
½ December 5, 2016
"Get off ma plane!''
November 12, 2016
My problem isn't that the movie is silly or unrealistic, it's that I've always found it excessively boring.
November 8, 2016
It was really good and suspenseful. I love his Get off my plane.
½ October 6, 2016
It rips off the classic thriller Die Hard, but it's a fun action packed joy ride!
September 26, 2016
One of my favorite Harrison Ford movies.
September 14, 2016
Totally implausible, but fun enough actioner. Even if it's essentially just Die Hard on a plane. Man, it's hard to watch how poorly old CGI stands up. I wonder how bad current CG will look in 10-20 years...
September 10, 2016
My favorite Harrison Ford movie. Plenty of action and suprises! Air Force One is one hell of a movie!
August 19, 2016
A riveting thriller despite the many hackneyed and unbelievable elements from the genre.
½ August 9, 2016
still watch this today good movie like mr ford work
August 8, 2016
The wrong choice of cinema to anyone who is looking for a movie that has dynamic characterization and original fresh story concepts which not even Harrison Ford himself can morally embrace, unless you don't care about that OR you're the obese racist ultranationalist greedy evil pig Donald Trump who, as Harrison Ford complained, can't figure out that it was just a movie and not a 2-hour slice of reality.
½ August 4, 2016
The opening scenes are so ludicrous it's hard to keep watching. The massive gunfight in the pressurised aircraft the miraculously undamaged 747 (despite sliding off runway and hitting a plethora of airfield objects) followed by the shortest takeoff in history only a helicopter could hope to match. Dribble dribble dribble
½ July 17, 2016
Ok, the end is far fetched.
½ June 20, 2016
Boasting fantastic tension and claustrophobic action set pieces, you'd forget that this is pretty much Die Hard on a plane since its so enjoyable.

A