Air Force One - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Air Force One Reviews

November 12, 2016
My problem isn't that the movie is silly or unrealistic, it's that I've always found it excessively boring.
November 8, 2016
It was really good and suspenseful. I love his Get off my plane.
½ October 6, 2016
It rips off the classic thriller Die Hard, but it's a fun action packed joy ride!
September 26, 2016
One of my favorite Harrison Ford movies.
September 14, 2016
Totally implausible, but fun enough actioner. Even if it's essentially just Die Hard on a plane. Man, it's hard to watch how poorly old CGI stands up. I wonder how bad current CG will look in 10-20 years...
September 10, 2016
My favorite Harrison Ford movie. Plenty of action and suprises! Air Force One is one hell of a movie!
August 19, 2016
A riveting thriller despite the many hackneyed and unbelievable elements from the genre.
½ August 9, 2016
still watch this today good movie like mr ford work
August 8, 2016
The wrong choice of cinema to anyone who is looking for a movie that has dynamic characterization and original fresh story concepts which not even Harrison Ford himself can morally embrace, unless you don't care about that OR you're the obese racist ultranationalist greedy evil pig Donald Trump who, as Harrison Ford complained, can't figure out that it was just a movie and not a 2-hour slice of reality.
½ August 4, 2016
The opening scenes are so ludicrous it's hard to keep watching. The massive gunfight in the pressurised aircraft the miraculously undamaged 747 (despite sliding off runway and hitting a plethora of airfield objects) followed by the shortest takeoff in history only a helicopter could hope to match. Dribble dribble dribble
½ July 17, 2016
Ok, the end is far fetched.
½ June 20, 2016
Boasting fantastic tension and claustrophobic action set pieces, you'd forget that this is pretty much Die Hard on a plane since its so enjoyable.

A
½ June 19, 2016
Tense, furious, horrific, and heart-pumping, Air Force One is an incredible action-packed thriller that can even shock the toughest of minds.
½ June 19, 2016
Too much greasy heroism... Other than that, Ford and cool plane scenes makes it watchable.
½ June 10, 2016
This is one of the better Die Hard rip-offs that manages to succeed with good characters some memorable moments, action and dialogue that solidify it as a pretty good action/popcorn movie.
May 30, 2016
Por momentos es muy patriótica, pero Harrison Ford y Gary Oldman saben cómo compensar ese defecto de una manera de respeto
½ May 22, 2016
Patriotic garbage. Good cast, but a horrible movie.
½ May 3, 2016
Surprisingly good "Die Hard On A Plane" action flick. Helped immensely by the performances of Harrison Ford and Gary Oldman.
½ April 24, 2016
Loud, over the top and Harrison Ford. Super fast paced movie and has all the ingredients of a commercial action thriller which works. Delivers exactly what it promises.

Reviewed 2010