Air Force One - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Air Force One Reviews

December 4, 2017
A fun ride, from every angle
November 28, 2017
pretty good movie. had some old-movie-qualities (outdated music and some questionable parts) but overall very entertaining and suspenseful. took this fun idea for a movie in all the right directions. lots of good acting, especially by ford and oldman (about 2 viewings)
½ October 18, 2017
Amazing movie with lots of action sequences and a great performance by Harrison Ford and Gary Oldman. I absolutely loved it!
October 16, 2017
still watch this today good movie like mr ford work
½ September 27, 2017
I always love watching this movie. Outside of Harrison Ford's main franchises, this has always been my favorite film of his. It does get a bit far fetched from time to time, and the effects are dated, but this movie is still amazing to me. Especially the incredible musical score by Jerry Goldsmith. If you have never seen this movie, you should do so.
½ July 23, 2017
An actioneer tour de force of absurdity. The only thing missing that would make it perfect is to replace Harrison Ford with Bugs Bunny.
June 30, 2017
A nonstop thriller that provides it's a viewers with a relatively robust plot, great performances, outstanding action sequences and a spectacular, no holds barred climax. Definitely worth your time and money.
½ June 13, 2017
Well directed, good acting from Oldman and Ford, and otherwise just a fun action thriller with a patriotic--albeit a very single-minded, militaristic version of patriotism--twinge.
½ May 19, 2017
Get off my plane... ha! I love it! What a fun, well paced, thrilling if a little predictable movie. I wish we had a president like him.
May 4, 2017
A high-powered thriller. Harrison Ford is a force to be reckoned with. (First and only viewing - 8/1/2008)
March 20, 2017
Bad film. Stupid film.
February 10, 2017
Very intense and entertaining
½ January 23, 2017
Highly entertaining action thriller with a perfectly cast hero and villain. If only the movie tried to add depth to the story instead of throwing every airplane action trope at the screen. They're well done tropes mind you, but severely lacking in originality.
January 13, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 13, 2017
I absolutely loved this film. Harrison Ford was the perfect choice to play as the president and Gary Oldman was a great choice to play the main villain. This also brings one of my favorite quotes "Get Off my plane!!". Overall Air Force One is a great popcorn action/thriller.
½ December 23, 2016
Almost 20 Years old-movie , bud these days you can't make this kind of movie much better ....Good Suspence-Level ! SOMVIDEO
December 22, 2016
As a young movie goer I had yet to see a Harrison Ford film I haven't liked...Until I saw Air Force One. They bent every law of physics and geopolitics to make this movie. I am disappointed. 78% on RT is a travesty.
December 22, 2016
This is great premise and good action movie with Harrison Ford kicking some ass. The ending to me goes a little overboard and is so ridiculous that it kind of brings down the whole movie.
½ December 20, 2016
Buena película de acción/suspenso, pero no demasiado convincente con el clímax.
Ah, Gary Oldman es un dios.
½ December 5, 2016