AVP - Alien Vs. Predator - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

AVP - Alien Vs. Predator Reviews

January 23, 2019
Utter nonsense but un-offensive fun. The plot is so ludicrous that you wonder how the actors can keep a straight face and when the main charactor befriends the Predator and runs around with an Alien head shield you know the franchise has hit rock bottom. Enjoyable tosh at best.
January 22, 2019
At first you think it's just some holywood action movie but there's a great scenario based on some myths and real stuff that happened in history
January 9, 2019
It's a bad film. The action and story are cliche, nothing makes sense, and the story is dumb. The bad levels are a million but the entertainment levels are 12 quadrillion which is why i'm giving this movie a 5/5
December 26, 2018
No, this movie is not worse than Predator 2, Alien 4 and Alien 3. Stop whining please, it's not that bad. I like it, 3 to 3.5 out of 5 but a 5 to do SOMETHING to bump up the score.
December 23, 2018
Don't hire the Italian actors, they ruin everything
December 19, 2018
This is an insult to the creatures of the first 2 Alien films and the first Predator. Alien Vs. Predator is a gimmick - an all-too-blatant attempt to lure fanboys away from their computer games and into theaters. It's not likely that the movie will be of great interest to anyone else, except perhaps as a curiosity. As an attempt to revive two flagging franchises, the film succeeds in reminding us of how far they have fallen. Sure, the Aliens in Alien Vs. Predator look just like their Aliens counterparts, but gone is the creepy terror they once produced. And, compared to the hunter of Predator, the creatures in this movie turn out to be pushovers. The atmosphere is alright and I guess there is some frill to the proceedings but overall its better to go watch these glorious monsters in their original films.(Better to have left these creatures in their original films).
December 17, 2018
This movie is amazing cause the action is good and the story is great. My favorite part of the movie are the predators and the aliens fighting which is great. The scar predator is a total pro like it took out a face hugger and an alien. I wish scar predator lived.
December 12, 2018
Not as good as the stand-alone films but still has a certain quality of entertainment
December 6, 2018
decent in a lot of ways, but also dumb and terrible in a lot of ways. i was mildly entertained (2 viewings)
½ November 27, 2018
The best thing of this movie is: it could have been worse.
November 9, 2018
This is by far the most shortest alien or predator movie out there and I must say the pacing hurts the suspense not even like 40 minutes in we get a kill you would expect the predators or aliens to stalk but nope also CGI is pretty bad even for 2004 its noticeable. things I liked are costume designs especially the predators they look really good except for the mandibles they look terrible compared to predator. overall don't watch unless you want a 1 hour and 50 minute mess of a cross over.
½ November 3, 2018
I enjoyed this movie a lot. Don't see why it got 20% as it is a much better movie than Alien 3 and 4 especially Alien 3 as it got less then 1/2 the score of the movie , why don't people like this?
October 21, 2018
This movie has a very bad press but is actually a really good B movie action and suspense romp. Don't go looking for a work of cinematic art. Instead check it out if you like action sci-fi and tension, and you won't be disappointed. Top of the rank in that genre.
½ October 12, 2018
Not as bad as people say it is.
October 11, 2018
One of my all time favorites. A mixture of two classic alien franchises in an action packed film. Highly recommend.
½ October 2, 2018
great sense of claustrophobia and isolation, but bad treatment of the two biggest sci-fi aliens
September 26, 2018
Ok, should have been much better!!
September 25, 2018
how to downlod tis movie
September 22, 2018
Excellent action movie. Not at the very top, but really quite good.
September 20, 2018