American Pie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

American Pie Reviews

½ March 12, 2018
I laughed once, at the MILF joke, because it was new and I was 20 years younger. What an awful movie.
½ March 8, 2018
If you're a fan of raunchy comedy and don't mind being occasionally grossed out, "American Pie" will likely be a movie you enjoy. While I think there are better movies in this genre, this one is definitely still a fun time. I enjoyed the characters and thought the story was also enjoyable. There are two scenes that come to mind that had me laughing out loud and hard. I think the movie fails to always land when it tries to hit the more dramatic notes, but overall the comedy makes up for it. This is an entertaining comedy that holds up years later, and likely paved the way for many similar films that followed.
February 10, 2018
It's a pretty crude coming-to-age teen movie, but there's enough funny moments in this teenage-hormone driven plot that everyone can relate to and appreciate.
½ February 7, 2018
como se ponen la peli
½ February 7, 2018
Rewatched... classic.
January 28, 2018
So many people liked this movie. That's the same reason why I don't like so many people.
January 27, 2018
This is an inappropriately and embarrassingly funny coming of age teen movie. I love this movie because it has a relatable cast who wind up in relatable situations. Still funny to watch and I will never forget learning what a MILF was
½ January 26, 2018
Amusing, funny and unprecedented. Lots of laughs.
December 19, 2017
18/12/17 - Hilarious look into teenage life.
December 12, 2017
My favorite movie at the time.
December 1, 2017
Though I've never had any interest in it, I feel it's my duty as a child of the 90's.
September 25, 2017
Great comedy. Very funny with a lot of heart
September 15, 2017
This, and its sequels and rip-offs, have aged POORLY. It's a 1 and a half-hour-long pop-punk music video filled with '90s teen white male caricatures. All it is is just a bunch of dickheads trying to get laid, THAT'S IT.
September 3, 2017
In my opinion this is where they should of stopped with this idea. Best of the series, a great comedy.
½ August 14, 2017
As a whole, I think this is on par with John Hughes' teen films. The laughs are constant and it's a believable friendship between all the characters. I especially love Eugene Levy and Seann William Scott's performances.
½ August 5, 2017
really funny and classic movie to see with your friends and laugh but not more than that.
½ July 18, 2017
This is actually a better movie than people give it credit for, it funny, inappropriate, and surprisingly touching.
June 24, 2017
11/10, absolutely loved it.
May 23, 2017
Mildly amusing movie that displays low-brow high school adolescent behavior. Four teenage boys looking to lose their virginity by the night of their senior prom.
May 17, 2017
Can't believe I still haven't seen this one