American Pie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

American Pie Reviews

November 20, 2016
As a whole, I think this is on par with John Hughes' teen films. The laughs are constant and it's a believable friendship between all the characters. I especially love Eugene Levy and Seann William Scott's performances.
November 8, 2016
When I first decided to view this film, I didn't expect much. I'd heard it had a big impact on the 'coming of age' genre and the 90's, but I didn't think it would appeal to me the same way it did to others, boy was I wrong. American Pie is a hilarious comedy with a great cast of characters, each with their own over the top personality. Watching these teenagers land themselves in some of the most awkward situations is where a lot of the humour builds in; its defiantly one of my favourite comedy movies of the 90's.
October 21, 2016
We ALL have experienced the influence of American Pie as sex isn't the only thing guys desire
October 10, 2016
10/9/2016: A great movie with tons of laughs. A movie that can be watched over and over.
October 9, 2016
Occasionally uneven but full of laughs and heartwarming moments, American Pie treats sex with more honesty than most sex movies and is sure to please teens and adults alike with the film being remembered the most for popularizing the term MILF. The first slice of Pie is the most delicious one.
½ September 24, 2016
Always hilarious and nostalgic. Jim's dad has to take the "funniest" prize - especially when the credits roll
September 18, 2016
Hilarious raunch fest!
August 31, 2016
It is a cult classic.
August 30, 2016
Would have seen it back then, but now, nope!
½ August 28, 2016
Really like this movie lot.
½ August 16, 2016
Lol. How nice it is to watch it again. Classic.
½ July 29, 2016
This movie not only misrepresents teenage behavior, it misrepresents HUMAN behavior.
Also, it didn't make me laugh, which is a serious problem for a comedy.
July 27, 2016
Definately a product of its time but taking off the nostalgia glasses I have to say that not much happens in the movie, its not even as funny as I felt it was watching it as a 13-14 year old back then.
Nowadays its hard to find an audience for that movie , the people who watched it as teenagers when it was new have experienced more crazy and exciting sexual encounters by now and for teenagers nowadays the movie will look very dated, but it still delivers on its charm and worthy to check out.
July 14, 2016
A teen comedy masterpiece. A beautiful cast, tasty hilarious jokes (Particularly from Seann William Scott as "Stifler") and characters that are just so undeniably lovable.
July 6, 2016
It was a fun movie! When it comes to telling a high
school story, this would be a good bet!
July 2, 2016
That's the first movie of an entire generation! The pie is a classic now!
C'est le film qui a inventé une entière génération d'autres! Et la scène de la tarte est un classique maintenant !
ahhhhh memories.....
better than the original
June 30, 2016
a cinematic must see pure gem...ace
June 30, 2016
One of my favorite comedy/raunchy type movies! The characters is what makes this movie work nicely. Stifler, stiffler's mom, Jim, Jim's dad, shitbreak, the Shermanator, etc...awesome!!!