American Pie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

American Pie Reviews

February 10, 2018
It's a pretty crude coming-to-age teen movie, but there's enough funny moments in this teenage-hormone driven plot that everyone can relate to and appreciate.
½ February 7, 2018
como se ponen la peli
½ February 7, 2018
Rewatched... classic.
January 28, 2018
So many people liked this movie. That's the same reason why I don't like so many people.
January 27, 2018
This is an inappropriately and embarrassingly funny coming of age teen movie. I love this movie because it has a relatable cast who wind up in relatable situations. Still funny to watch and I will never forget learning what a MILF was
½ January 26, 2018
Amusing, funny and unprecedented. Lots of laughs.
December 19, 2017
18/12/17 - Hilarious look into teenage life.
December 12, 2017
My favorite movie at the time.
December 1, 2017
Though I've never had any interest in it, I feel it's my duty as a child of the 90's.
September 25, 2017
Great comedy. Very funny with a lot of heart
September 15, 2017
This, and its sequels and rip-offs, have aged POORLY. It's a 1 and a half-hour-long pop-punk music video filled with '90s teen white male caricatures. All it is is just a bunch of dickheads trying to get laid, THAT'S IT.
September 3, 2017
In my opinion this is where they should of stopped with this idea. Best of the series, a great comedy.
½ August 14, 2017
As a whole, I think this is on par with John Hughes' teen films. The laughs are constant and it's a believable friendship between all the characters. I especially love Eugene Levy and Seann William Scott's performances.
½ August 5, 2017
really funny and classic movie to see with your friends and laugh but not more than that.
½ July 18, 2017
This is actually a better movie than people give it credit for, it funny, inappropriate, and surprisingly touching.
June 24, 2017
11/10, absolutely loved it.
May 23, 2017
Mildly amusing movie that displays low-brow high school adolescent behavior. Four teenage boys looking to lose their virginity by the night of their senior prom.
May 17, 2017
Can't believe I still haven't seen this one
March 8, 2017
Just another sexist and homophobic piece, and a VERY accurate view on the young high school male sex life: trying to score with the "un-giving" and "easy to persuade" girl and not making it mean anything, but sex and social hierarchy. A lot of the movie was terribly awkward, embarrassing, very crude ... but at least I laughed once or twice. And at least the movie changed from "sex is the most important thing" to "sex pretty much sucks and doesn't really matter."
½ March 4, 2017
A great teen comedy anyone could sit down with some friends and enjoy the hysterical situations you get to watch Jim and his friends get into!