Barnyard - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Barnyard Reviews

July 13, 2016
When I saw this movie I was laughing so much with good humor and a good Comity!! And what makes this movie funny is that Otis is a mail cow and he has Udders. But female cows have udders. Not mail cows so that's what it makes it funny! And Otis walks on 2 legs so he is not a normal how he is pretty goofy and likes to play around!! So that's funny!! Otis is my favorite character!! The music in this movie is great to hear and listen to. See this funny movie!
½ June 27, 2016
Barnyard is great and hilarious. Barnyard is another great Nickelodeon movie. This movie has a great plot. I would very much suggest this movie.
½ June 24, 2016
Pretty Good but not funny in any means. Just mediocre at best. But I gotta love this movie's attempt at its Anthropomorphic animals trying to survive in their adventure/s a great part of the movie.
May 25, 2016
Not as bad as I thought it would be by the trailer, but I still found this a pretty dumb, unimaginative film with some pretty crappy designs and the animation is between not-so-good and meh.
½ May 10, 2016
It has one moment I did get invested, but Barnyard lacks everything that makes animated films smart.
½ February 10, 2016
Another talking animal film that doesn't bring anything new to the table besides it's strange brand of humor. I enjoyed it and it's slightly edgier than most animated movies but at the same time it can feel very childish. It's a strange blend but it does somewhat work but it isn't nothing special.
½ February 6, 2016
Funny and morally pleasing, but creatively dissapointing. Barnyard offers the laughs and life lessons, but it's flat characterization and been there done that script won't exactly leave the audience mooing for seconds.
January 23, 2016
This movie is not bad it has a good heart and Some decent animation on the animals. But there is a lot of problems that the movie needed to fix
½ January 16, 2016
Some laughs, but mediocre at best
EpicLadySponge
December 18, 2015
I can't be the only one who enjoyed the movie.
October 31, 2015
Criminally underappreciated; there are funnier movies out there, but it's fun, colorful, and surprisingly heartfelt.
½ October 11, 2015
Good fun. A little hard for the younger children.
September 1, 2015
Roommate said this was VERY funny . . . and cute. Yet another one I may have to rent.
½ August 30, 2015
When Kevin James himself said this was one of his weirdest roles ever, you know it's not that great.
August 25, 2015
it might be a kid show.....
August 21, 2015
From what I can remember, this movie was actually really bad. The animation was shaky as well as the plot. A generic animal film with no magic or imagination. It will keep you entertained as a child, or probably just a toddler, but any older and you'll very much regret it.
½ August 19, 2015
Even with an appealing cast and having its moments with humor and occasional sweetness to the workable mix, it's sort of a subpar animated family treat that doesn't welcome a whole bunch. (B)

(Full review coming soon)
½ July 20, 2015
Just here to say, liked this as a kid, no rating.