Billy Elliot - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Billy Elliot Reviews

½ August 18, 2017
Billy Elliot is a touching film with a young Jamie Bell giving a great performance. Good story but nothing truly spectacular about it.
½ August 4, 2017
Good but a little language
July 20, 2017
I'd still argue that Billy Elliot one of the best simple, heartwarming films out there. Billy Elliot is well acted, and both simple & complex. Everyone can relate to battling versus family and societal expectations on some level, and that makes the film powerful. Jamie Bell is just astonishing in Billy Elliot. The beauty of this film is its subtleties & performances, rather than the predictable story. Billy Elliot is visually absorbing and emotionally satisfying. A predictable, though unique & witty portrayal of a fun story.
June 25, 2017
Fantastic story, muy buena la actuación de Julie Walters y muy merecido su respectivo BAFTA. Muy buena elección de música de fondo :p
½ May 13, 2017
Just because I like ballet doesn't mean I'm a poof, you know.
April 27, 2017
great little indie film that suprised us all with history and music mixed together well
February 15, 2017
Film ini tampil seperti sebuah film yang biasa saja. Tetapi, bila ditonton, Anda akan menilai tontonan ini sebagai sebuah drama sederhana yang dikemas cukup berbobot. Inspiratif. Perpaduan kolaborasi akting, cerita, koreografi dan muksi yang begitu menyatu memberikan sebuah kualitas tersendiri selama 110 menit yang sangat dinikmati oleh saya.
January 20, 2017
One of the best movies Ive ever seen
½ January 1, 2017
Charming, beautiful and epic.
½ November 24, 2016
It comes as a truly delightful surprise how a simple story like this can be made into such a wonderful, captivating film that makes us cry and laugh in equal measure, and the best thing is that it never resorts to easy clichés or shows things in black and white like many would.
½ November 21, 2016
I don't really remember much of this movie?
September 25, 2016
Billy Elliot shows Bell's potential. He shows more maturity in this role than many actors would love to achieve. It's the music by T.Rex and the Jam which is the icing on the cake.
September 8, 2016
I love the musical, and I love the movie! The soundtrack is strong as well as the acting and storyline. This is an amazing film adaption of a musical that other movie musical should try to aspire to be like.
September 6, 2016
Billy Elliot es sin duda una película hermosa, sentimental y dramática, enmarcada en uno de los momentos sociales más duros de la historia reciente de Inglaterra.

¿Es típica? Hasta decir basta, pero eso no impide que puedas disfrutar de su visionado cada vez que aparece por la televisión o te apetece recuperar un poco la fe en la humanidad.
½ August 9, 2016
Far too grim to be fully uplifting. Well made and acted but ultimately a bit too bleak for its own good.
½ July 31, 2016
When one kid's success is the success of a whole town...
½ July 29, 2016
la verdad es que es una muy buena pelicula,momentos tristes,buenas actuaciones,es una muy buena pelicula
July 4, 2016
Brilliant film. True to life well written story line portraying the life and struggles of some mining families in that era. Would highly recommend.
½ April 2, 2016
Moving, inspiring, funny and humane, Stephen Daldry's Billy Elliot is a British classic highly elevated by Jamie Bell and Julie Walters lively performances.