Bio-Dome - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bio-Dome Reviews

July 31, 2017
A very bad movie.
I actually like Pauly Shore. I'm not saying he's an Oscar winning actor, but I like his goofy humor, and watching movies like Encino Man. But this movie tries to hard. It has bathroom humor and the main characters getting hurt. It's like watching a Disney show, but worse.
½ July 13, 2017
Chinese water torture or watching Bio-Dome.  Which is a more effective form of torture, hmm?  As ridiculous as that sounds, it's plausible if you've seen...this..."film".  This "film" consists of two brain dead morons sticking their tongues out and whaling them around constantly, jumping and swinging off things like retarded baboons on cocaine, air-humping, a fart-smelling-challenge flashback, and did I mention pointless, arbitrary, brain-cell-deducting gags?  Keyword there was pointless.  This is an emotionally exhausting dung heap of a "film".  I've seen bits and pieces of Pauly Shore films over the years and this one I caught on TV when I was younger, but after seeing it now in its entirety(don't know what possessed me to do such a horrible thing), I can safely advise the entire cinephile population with this: if Pauly Shore is in the starring role, look away.  Turn around.  Run.  Don't look back.  Avoid it like it was the Black Plague.  That's it, I'm done talking about this abomination.
½ June 11, 2017
In my opinion, the worst comedy ever. The acting is poor and Stephen Baldwin and Joey Lauren Adams can do so much better. I'm honestly glad that this wasn't a Bill and Ted sequel, because it would've ruined the characters.
June 10, 2017
A wacky nineties comedy with a goofy pairing of Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin. Funny! (First viewing - In my early twenties)
April 29, 2017
Nothing to see here. Just two stupid white guys trying to outstupid each other.
April 20, 2017
Nostalgia Critic: "Christ, every time one of them opens their mouths, I hear a child being murdered!" *cue pauly shore's squealing replaced by a child screaming and gunshot fire*

My thoughts exactly.
½ April 18, 2017
I saw this movie at the right time in life: 13 years old. If I hadn't seen this until I was an adult, I probably would've not liked it nearly as much or possibly even hated it. I've rewatched it as an adult and I still really enjoy it. Not sure if it's influenced by nostalgia, but it still makes me laugh. Don't get me wrong, if someone says they hate it, I wouldn't be like "WHAT?!? How can you not like Bio-Dome?!?". I get how people can find it really annoying, but it's a fun movie for me. It really depends on how much stupidity you can tolerate in your comedies.
½ February 7, 2017
I watched this movie randomly after stumbling upon a random trailer while on the deep end of youtube and it was so bad it actually inspired me to sign up for this website to review it.

This movie is the low point of humanities venture into the cinematic arts. It is absolute garbage with zero redeeming qualities, I watched in disbelief unable to look away like watching a car crash. I metaphorically cried for all those poor extras that found themselves in the background unaware that they are contributing to the absolute worst 95 minutes of footage produced by humanity. None of the "jokes" were funny and I could not believe they would put a "funny" rape scene and then move on to the next scene like we didn't just witness the 2 stars try to rape 2 unwilling woman while they slept.

I don't know what else to say. This movie is a nightmare, it's foul, its ability to destroy faith in mankind should be studied. It should have never even seen the light of day if anyone with a brain had watched it before release and deemed it an active crime scene. And the crime? Assaulting your brain cells more efficiently than high grade meth from Walter White himself.

Watch this movie only if you want to finally have the courage to purchase some cyanide. Probably the only thing this monstrosity of a feature length film is good for.
½ January 16, 2017
I took a date to see this in 1999, we didn't bang that night.
½ December 27, 2016
Master of Disguise in a greenhouse. Also one of the absolute worst comedies of all-time.
½ December 7, 2016
I was cured from a coma but after I watched this movie I would've preferred being in that coma. Irredeemable trash. In my Bottom 5
November 17, 2016
I thought it was pretty funny.
October 5, 2016
Perfect cult classic ridiculousness!
October 3, 2016
Stephen Baldwin & Pauly Shore were quite obnoxious and didn't do much with their characters in this movie.... That said Joey Lauren Adams & Kylie Minouge when she was HOT!! made this worth watching
August 2, 2016
One of my favorites!!
July 14, 2016
Pauly Shore is probably one of the funniest guys I've ever encountered and this movie proves it he goes to a place that is supposed to be sealed off and he messes with the homeostasis of the place it's funny he really is
July 9, 2016
Loved this in my teens
½ June 5, 2016
THIS IS WORST MOVIE EVER because the guy was farting sooo much that stinks soooo bad....... I don't like to watch this!
May 13, 2016
I may have laughed once, but I was still interested in studying the improv skills of Baldwin and Shore.
April 30, 2016
la peor pelicula de la histooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooria segun yo, y metascore no se equivoca esta se merece ese 1 de 100 que le da asi es bio -dome la peor pelicula de la historia porque es cursi,boba,estupida y ridicula que te hace pasar un momento de mal sabor de boca, no puedo creer porque tuvo que participar jack black un actor que me da risa.