Blade: Trinity - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blade: Trinity Reviews

½ February 12, 2018
This plane is going down fast.
½ February 11, 2018
A dumb, loud music video that will make you feel embarrassed to have liked the first two films.
David S Goyer directs the action with all the subtlety and grace of of a silver-back gorilla wielding a chainsaw.
Snipes seems almost bored in the role, while the new cast seem to think they're in some sort of teen comedy (Patton Oswalt is particularly odious)
Skip it
February 10, 2018
Awful, ruined the Blade series, after excellent 1st 2 movies. Very disappointing...
½ February 4, 2018
By far the worst of the Blade movies, this film suffers from being too campy for the premise, having a horrible villain that was terribly miscast, and having a terrible supporting cast for Snipes. Even though Snipes did another great job as the title character, it's not enough to save the film.
½ January 14, 2018
Whatever. Ryan Reynolds is super not cool or funny in this movie. Don't really care for the team Blade works with or the vampires he fights against.
½ January 7, 2018
Great action, Great lines, great actors, great movie. Best of the blade movies.
½ December 21, 2017
Unwatchable. Ryan Reynolds is incredibly annoying and he is not the worse thing in this franchise killer
½ December 16, 2017
Puntaje Original: 5.0

Y bueno, un poco más de lo mismo, aunque no tan exitosa.
½ November 4, 2017
A lackluster finale to a shockingly good series. Blade Trinity is more about giving Ryan Reynolds' Hannibal King character set ups for sarcastic one liners than giving the tile character a satisfying conclusion. Cheesier on almost every level, the film really can't even manage to give the audience decent action set pieces to distract from this way too inferior product.
October 15, 2017
It was way better then I thought. It was lots of fun. Great action and good special effects. The plot was ridiculous but entertaining. It was also I lot more funny then I thought it would be due to Ryan Reynolds. I liked it.
½ September 30, 2017
The trilogy's final film is probably not as bad as it's made out to be, but it's not its finest hour either. On the plus side there's a lot of new faces including the Papa of all vampires Dracula himself and a host of allies (the very enjoyable Ryan Reynolds deserves a mention) with a lot of cool gadgetry. On the con side there's nothing that original or intelligent about this and, although it's competently directed and most fight scenes are fine, the good guys eventually prevail way too easily.
August 29, 2017
I watched a many times, it's a good movie! The ironic is that the only movie that takes the Marvel logo on screen is the worst movie of the Daywalker...
August 11, 2017
Bad boring action packed marvel blade movie starring Wesley snipes. I loved the first blade and the second was ok but this is just bad, every blade movie slowly escalates toward a downward spiral.
½ August 11, 2017
Best vampire movie by marvel but blade 3 was ??
½ July 24, 2017
Grade: C. I was expecting a good film to end the movie series. But, instead it felt like an unnecessary episode of a TV show.
½ July 17, 2017
The presence of pre-Deadpool Ryan Reynolds is quite welcome as he brought humor and energy to an otherwise bland and dull movie. Blade: Trinity has weak action, story and problematic tone and David Goyer definitely destroyed the film and the entire franchise.
June 16, 2017
Flat and overlong, the kinetic excitement and visual flair of the previous two films is sorely missing. A chronic waste of a vampire story but even more disappointing as an end part of a decent series.
April 2, 2017
not that great but slightly funny as it is more vulgar this time.
March 5, 2017
When i first saw it... i kinda didnt like it...and im a fan of the genre and series...but its grown on me after giving it a chance. I enjoy it now.
February 19, 2017
Blade trinity was decent, but like most third film this was not great. However, it was entertaining.