The Break-Up - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Break-Up Reviews

½ August 13, 2016
Couple breaks up but are still living together in that dull romantic comedy.
July 31, 2016
I always enjoyed this movie
½ July 8, 2016
Very Funny As I Actually Have Seen Some Couples (Not Me Personally) Go Through This Exact Situation Of Being 'Separated' But Still In Each Other's Hair. Incredibly Difficult But If You Look At The Love/Hate Idiosyncrasies, We All Can Laugh At Ourselves In This As Men & Women Are Just Soooo Different..That's Why We Love Each Other Right!?
June 27, 2016
The Break-Up is a romantic comedy. Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston are hilarious together. This movie is hilarious and has a great plot. I would suggest this movie.
May 18, 2016
currently in a break up - watch this - its hilarious
½ May 17, 2016
Possibly the stupidest movie ever made
March 21, 2016
Walked out of the movie. Horrible storyline, and sexist in so many subtle ways.
September 21, 2015
good com-rom-dram and yet another lost review
½ September 16, 2015
A movie you can not wait to end.....pointless.
½ August 15, 2015
People going in expecting happy endings. Haha.
June 2, 2015
I agree with the critics... this movie results in an odd and unsatisfying experience. The only thing that made this movie for me was Justin Long's role and the character: Marilyn Dean.
½ May 27, 2015
Not funny, mean-spirited and just altogether boring. This doesn't work on many levels.
½ May 19, 2015
too realistic to an actual break up because it wasn't funny...
April 6, 2015
A depressing, sour, and mostly unfunny comedy that wastes the chemistry of its stars and a strong supporting cast.
½ February 23, 2015
Great film by 2 quality actors
½ February 14, 2015
Some parts were really funny, and I was struck by how realistic this movie was. Both Jen and Vince were really stupid at times, and that's true in real life. I didn't see the ending coming, I expected your typical Hollywood romance. At first it seems disappointing, but like the rest of the moving, it's very realistic.
½ February 10, 2015
Watchable and relatable
January 28, 2015
the light comedy can somehow bring you new thought of the relationship.
January 17, 2015
Buen intento de hacer comedia y drama al mismo tiempo.
January 17, 2015
The Break-Up is an uninvolving, patience-testing and downright annoying experience.