The Break-Up - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Break-Up Reviews

½ January 3, 2017
Not even a witty and always-entertaining Vince Vaughn can save this movie. The whole movie you are waiting for the "feel-good" moment to come, and i guess it does? via Vaughn and Aniston having a weird and almost forced conversation on the street, where *spoiler alert* they don't get back together. So when it all boils down, we are left with 2 hours of harsh, petty break up, and that's it. This doesn't exactly make for a great watching experience.
½ December 9, 2016
I think this is a good comedy, they work well together and there's a lot of laughs in here
November 29, 2016
SPOILER (this movie would not be getting this rating if they got back together at the end of the film).
November 9, 2016
a good film, pointing out the difficulties in differences infused with some funny moments, do not understand the low ratings
October 27, 2016
boring as all hell...not worth watching even for free
½ August 13, 2016
Couple breaks up but are still living together in that dull romantic comedy.
July 31, 2016
I always enjoyed this movie
½ July 8, 2016
Very Funny As I Actually Have Seen Some Couples (Not Me Personally) Go Through This Exact Situation Of Being 'Separated' But Still In Each Other's Hair. Incredibly Difficult But If You Look At The Love/Hate Idiosyncrasies, We All Can Laugh At Ourselves In This As Men & Women Are Just Soooo Different..That's Why We Love Each Other Right!?
June 27, 2016
The Break-Up is a romantic comedy. Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston are hilarious together. This movie is hilarious and has a great plot. I would suggest this movie.
May 18, 2016
currently in a break up - watch this - its hilarious
½ May 17, 2016
Possibly the stupidest movie ever made
March 21, 2016
Walked out of the movie. Horrible storyline, and sexist in so many subtle ways.
September 21, 2015
good com-rom-dram and yet another lost review
½ September 16, 2015
A movie you can not wait to end.....pointless.
½ August 15, 2015
People going in expecting happy endings. Haha.
June 2, 2015
I agree with the critics... this movie results in an odd and unsatisfying experience. The only thing that made this movie for me was Justin Long's role and the character: Marilyn Dean.
½ May 27, 2015
Not funny, mean-spirited and just altogether boring. This doesn't work on many levels.
½ May 19, 2015
too realistic to an actual break up because it wasn't funny...