Bridge to Terabithia - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bridge to Terabithia Reviews

February 15, 2018
So beautiful, emotional, irreplaceable movie about friendship, adventure, and imagination. Love love!
½ January 17, 2018
The movie tell about Jesse Aarons(Josh Hutcherson)
whos trained all summer to an athletic race in school. He is very upset when a new comer Leslie Burke(AnnaSophia Robb)
outruns him. They fast become friends, they create Therabithia, land their was a king and the queen in the land was trolls,monsters, gaints...
One day Leslie went to Terabithia alone and she's die because drowned in the river.
I like the plot because it's very emotional,intresting and mystery.
The acters acts great for their ages (for those time).
January 7, 2018
Great movie very powerful and wonderful the acting is great the story is great an overall fantastic movie
November 21, 2017
greatly time killer and is great
October 29, 2017
Bridge to Terabithia has an original heart inside, that moved me quite a bit.
September 23, 2017
Pretty moving actually, a beautiful and enjoyable picture of a mature children story.
August 19, 2017
A beautiful, heart-touching masterpiece, that teaches us values of life, friendship and the imaginative powers of childhood. It has good special effects and the emotions are completely appreciable.
July 17, 2017
Film was only OK. This was shown as a class movie in our school, and I didn't want to watch it because of the stupid name, but oh well.
I swear Jess and Leslie are both trippy af, and the probably snorted coke before entering Terabithia. Even my classmates and friends were whispering about how they took the drugs before entering it.
That's not all......
The film, IS SOOOOOO BORING!!! To get a sense of how bored I was, I went to the other empty class with other bored people and started drawing on the white boards. After i went back to the other class that was showing the movie and started sweeping the dirty floor from the fattys that left popcorn on the ground.
It was only the last couple of parts that made me not lower the stars down to 1 or 2!
For common sense of the environment of the school, why tell Hell are there NO MONITORS! Oh come on, whose school doesn't have monitors outside the school when it is breaktime/recess. Have some common sense! Like, is it that bad to have a school that has people standing in front of the washroom asking for money in order to go piss? Even back then it probably wasn't THAT bad! If there are that much bullies, then what kind of school is that? Oh, and also please, NO ONE GOES WITH A MUSIC TEACHER TO THE MUSEUM ON A FKING SATURDAY! That sounds very stupid and odd
The last couple of parts was somewhat touching, and it was somewhat sad, but I didn't want to shed a tear because this movie didn't deserve it. some of my classmates were crying a little because they thought it was emotional at the end. I was yelling(in a very disbelieving tone),
"Why is everyone crying?!!!" because this movie isn't the "Forrest Gump" type where fking Ginnaaaaaaay dies from fking AIDs for God's sake!

JOSH HUTCHERSON, go back to Katniss and catch fire please.

I was being "generous" for giving 3 stars, and please don't try to fk with me own because for all u triggered people u can't reply and its my opinion.
IF YOU SLEEP IN THEATRES THIS IS NOT THE MOVIE FOR U
(wait, if u sleep in movies then us shouldn't watch any at all, nvm. Anyways I was trying to prove a stupid point whatever why am I typing so much this is in brackets. I'm also suppose to sleep right now, my dad will be mad if he finds out I'm typing lol)
½ June 29, 2017
Great and light story unlike anything that I have seen before. Full of nice warm moments. And AnnaSophia Robb was amazing in her role.
June 25, 2017
What a story!! I've gotta add it to my list of favorites of Science Fiction - Fantasy XD
June 23, 2017
well done coming-of-age story
½ June 1, 2017
Bridge to Terabithia was one of the saddest films of my childhood. But I don't remember it being all that good.
½ May 22, 2017
5/22/2017 (2): A really nice little movie. A little sad though.
May 4, 2017
A magical film about friendship. Very emotional! (First full viewing - In my early twenties)
May 1, 2017
Bridge To Terabithia is a good fairytale to enjoy I read the book and then I saw the movie and the movie is as good as the book I would say. You can't go wrong with this movie! Terabithia took place in the woods which was pretty cool I thought see the trailer! I like fairytales and this would be one of them
April 1, 2017
Should be worse than 1 star for ruining a family movie night. I'm going to be depressed for a month after watching this.
March 29, 2017
So dumb. If you want to make a movie about loss, you have to make the loss believable. Waste of a talented young cast.
½ January 14, 2017
This movie is very powerful towards the child-mind. It shows love, loss, and imagination. WARNING: If you are a very emotional person, this movie may not be the right type for you.
½ January 2, 2017
This was shaping up quite well and then it ended. Could have been a good hour longer. I don't know if that makes it a good thing or not, I suppose not.
½ December 25, 2016
i love all of the movie , a good adaptation, good actors and great characters, this movie take you to a new world between the fantasy and the reality :)