Charlie's Angels - Full Throttle Reviews

January 18, 2010
It may not have the likability of the first, but the action is just as entertaining and the villains are just as satirical and funny to watch on screen. The Angels are back and they are ready for more. More sexy character show-off's and new side characters that kind of kickstart their feature film career through this film (mainly Shia Labeouf). The plot is dumber, the acting is weaker, the action is more preposterous, and the directing is becoming ham handed. This film marked the downward spiral for McG films to come. It's not a particularly bad movie, but it's not a good one either. The action is fine and the story is average, but nothing else really sticks out. It's more of the same, which is exactly the opposite of what I wanted from this film. "Charlie's Angel's - Full Throttle" is bigger and dumber, but it's still worth a watch!
May 30, 2009
nope. only see if u love Crispin
Directors Cat
December 24, 2011
The Full Throttle sequel is at best a slice of mindless escapism. The problem was that they focused so much on making the already attractive trio look even more sexy that the idea of a good plot and gripping action thrills were entirely forgotten in the process. Another problem was they had John Cleese. There was no point in having him because he wasn't able to do what he does best and thats make people laugh. He was just used as a sort of cameo. They should have had him in a much larger and funnier role. Of course the funny Bernie Mac shines as Bosley (Bill Murray's replacement) and brought some pretty good chuckles. But ultimately the film is just an excuse to see three talented and attractive actors half naked. The movie's hidden tagline is simply, "sex sells!". And unfortunately, it did sell pretty well.
½ June 24, 2010
better then the first, or at least sexier. C+
December 6, 2009
Just as fun as the first, possibly even more hilarious. I just can't get enough of Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu fighting crime. It's got an even nuttier plot and stylized a lot like the first. There's a lot of great action and priceless moments. This one really took the things that worked and played them to the fullest. At not one point are you not having a great time, the story and characters are just too interesting to pass up.
May 24, 2009
I thought I had seen this before. I was wrong. My roommate likes this because "it's goofy". And yet the message that kept blaring at me was "ATTENTION ATTENTION ALL 18-25 WHITE MALES. YOU WILL LIKE THIS." And that was about all.
Demi Moore was smoking though... I'll give her that much.
July 13, 2007
The Angels are back crime fighting after the witness protection database is stolen. We discover that an old flame is out to get Dylan who was on the witness protection programme. And we meet a fallen Angel - played by a hot Demi Moore. Love the kick ass trio! Girl power!
August 1, 2009
blerg. but very hot
½ December 30, 2006
A cheesey non-stop action comedy which never slows down for the full 90mins. Not as good as the first but it still has plenty of silly action and a good cast, including a very young Shia LaBeouf!! Not bad brainless fun if nothing else is on.
September 4, 2007
again this isnt a let down they keep the humour,wit and sexyness really worth a watch !
its got again action sequences and a sexy demi moore coming out of the water with her surf board its a bit like daniel craig in his trunks but for men!!
½ January 17, 2009
I just can't find the right words...
May 29, 2006
not a bad sequel.. this movie also already i watched pretty much but i never get bored of it... entertaining! i was hoping the third movie...
½ October 5, 2007
Ended up watching this because of another friend, let's just say i'm still picking up pieces of what was once a part of my brain, scattered all over my house.
½ July 24, 2007
Not as good as the first, but still a lot of fun.
July 12, 2007
fun actioner, but cameron butt swingin' act is gettin to be like yer drunk uncle on the holidays---old and sad.
½ June 30, 2007
Pure cheesecake.
May 18, 2007
The only good part about this movie is when that fine surfer guy comes out of the water.
February 20, 2007
This is decent entertainment.
½ October 30, 2006
Barrymore, Diaz and Liu are bloody hottest babes in their marital arts/action against their enemies including villian babe Demi Moore. Much dancing and cute outfit-wearing ensues.
½ January 3, 2007
i heard someone liked this movie once. only once